ReShade Not Working in Battle for Azeroth?

Technical Support
I can't get reshade to work at all with Battle for Azeroth. I've tried everything I could find online and nothing works. Has anyone been able to get to it running with the latest expansion?
yeah most are having the same issue. its because wows been updated to dx11 and dx12 only support. reshade only worked with dx9 wow. theres a way to make it work but so far from all the searching and reading ive done i have found one guy whose been able to make it work and i cant get any replies from him.
WoW is already pretty taxing on our CPUs. Wouldn't it be more prudent to get a better graphics card?
My reshade is working fine the only problem im having is that the dof and the ssao from the reshaders dissappsar at a certain angle, but the rest of the files are working fine
08/24/2018 09:40 PMPosted by Nevaah
My reshade is working fine the only problem im having is that the dof and the ssao from the reshaders dissappsar at a certain angle, but the rest of the files are working fine

How did you get it to work? Even with BFA?
No matter what I do it crashes and nowhere does anyone seem to have a work around for it.
bruh isnt this bannable? lmfao yall just casually posting about third party software on blizz forums