Main NPC's don't attack the other faction?

General Discussion
So, Moon-guard was raiding Dazar'alor, but the Princess and Baine did not attack them, that makes total sense. Same with Nanathos on the boat, never moved an inch, as well as the new High Overlord. That makes sense right? I guess if I was a high ranking member of the Horde, I would let all my men get slaughtered too. But that's just me... I guess.

This should really be changed. It doesn't make sense, it will make raiding actually hard, and it wont look stupid when they are just sitting there with 20+ members of the opposite faction standing there.
I can walk right into the Horde's main city in Zandalar and not get attacked. It's pretty dumb. "Hey mon look, a member of de Alliance!" "What? I'm fishing leave me alone"
08/24/2018 06:52 PMPosted by Orthane
I can walk right into the Horde's main city in Zandalar and not get attacked. It's pretty dumb. "Hey mon look, a member of de Alliance!" "What? I'm fishing leave me alone"

Lorewise I don't think Zandalar has officially thrown-in with the Horde yet.

I'd be surprised if this was actually the reason why this happens, but I suppose it could be rationalized.
08/24/2018 06:54 PMPosted by Rorrand
08/24/2018 06:52 PMPosted by Orthane

I'd be surprised if this was actually the reason why this happens, but I suppose it could be rationalized.

They did side with the horde already, by the end of the campaign. Even if that was the case, it doesn't explain Baine or Nanathose just chilling.
08/24/2018 06:58 PMPosted by Blindeagle
08/24/2018 06:54 PMPosted by Rorrand

They did side with the horde already, by the end of the campaign. Even if that was the case, it doesn't explain Baine or Nanathose just chilling.

They just have a bad case of Malfurion syndrome.
08/24/2018 07:11 PMPosted by Rorrand
08/24/2018 06:58 PMPosted by Blindeagle

They just have a bad case of Malfurion syndrome.

10/10
If you have Warmode turned off, you can walk around and not be bothered on your way to the new pet vendors. I bought a raptor in Dazar'alor last night, but I stayed clear of the harbor. I'm sure Horde can walk around most of Boralus and not be stopped on their way to any vendors that actually will talk to them.

I like being able to go up to pet vendors and not be bothered by guards or have to be the faction I don't play, but I'm a guy with 900+ pets with over 600 of them at max level. A lot of people don't have those kinds of priorities.

I don't see it as a problem, but I do understand it doesn't make sense.
Hey man, relax... they were on their smoke break. They are, according to the Union contract they signed with Blizzard, allowed one fifteen minute smoke break every two hours. Lay off, okay?
08/24/2018 07:24 PMPosted by Arkarius
If you have Warmode turned off, you can walk around and not be bothered on your way to the new pet vendors. I bought a raptor in Dazar'alor last night, but I stayed clear of the harbor. I'm sure Horde can walk around most of Boralus and not be stopped on their way to any vendors that actually will talk to them.

I like being able to go up to pet vendors and not be bothered by guards or have to be the faction I don't play, but I'm a guy with 900+ pets with over 600 of them at max level. A lot of people don't have those kinds of priorities.

I don't see it as a problem, but I do understand it doesn't make sense.

I'm not talking about when it's off, I am talking about when it is on, and they raid the main city/boat. You don't see PVE people when it's on, and vice/versa.
Princess Talanji: "Hey mon, looks like de Alliance be slaughtering all de Horde soldiers you brought here. Shouldn't we do something about dat?"

Baine: "Hmm... nah!"