236 Blood DK LF Mythic or Heroic Raid in BFA

Guild Recruitment
I am available all weekday nights 8pm to 12am EST.
I would like to stay horde if possible but am open to switching to alliance and sever.
I am looking for a semi-hardcore guild that is heroic or mythic and raids 2-3 times a week.
My current progression is 11/11H and before this tier it was 7/10M NH and 7/7M EN before have to stop due to a real life issue that has now been resolved.

I have been playing DK tank since wrath of the lich king and have played different tank classes at mythic progression level. I have all tanks at max lvl and am looking forward to tanking in BfA.

Thanks for reading!
Simple Math is currently looking for players who love both PvE and PvP content and want to push themselves to be the best! Things you should know about us:
Guild founded in 2006 and has achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything).
We raid Tuesday-Thursday 8:00pm-12:00am EST. We run other optional content and sales throughout the week.
We run a small roster - players are recruited to raid, not sit on the bench.

Our application forums are always open to exceptional applicants of all classes but right now we are seeking the following classes:
Tanks: All
Healers: Druid, Shaman
DPS: DK, DH, Mage, Priest, Shaman, Warlock

Here are a few things that we look at in potential recruits:
Able to take as well as give criticism respectfully and objectively.
Attend all three raid nights per week. Repeat absences will result in immediate demotion.
Ability and willingness to play multiple specs.
Social players with a good sense of humor that are able to communicate through Discord.

Group applications are welcome but we will not be held hostage by package deals. Anybody interested in joining can fill out an application on our website or contact an officer in-game:
xMooby#1612
Waves#11850
Cloud#15202

Guild Website:
https://www.simplemathguild.com/
<Meta Slavery> is currently looking for more for our raiding teams. We are a new guild that has started up for BFA and have a focus on M+, PvP, and Mythic Raiding. We are a team of roughly 17 players so far, with about 11 of us who have played since vanilla and are returning to the game for the launch of BFA. We are currently still figuring out what raid times work best for us, but expect ourselves to be raiding 8-10 hours a week.

We are currently searching for capable and active players, and who are interesting in building up the guild along with us. We are primarily interesting in just enjoying the game and are most importantly slaves to the raiding meta.

If interested please add my btag Revaren#1658.

We are also interested in those looking to become officers for the guild.

Current Roster Needs:
Tanks
Warrior/Druid
Off spec tanks

Healers
Monk

rDPS
Hunter
Boomkin
Mage

mDPS
Warrior
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
^
Hey Nyea.

We are looking for a (non-DK) tank for our raid team. We are focused on clearing all mythic tiers (CE) and pushing M+ keys.

We raid Tues/Wed/Fri - 9:30pm-12:30am Eastern.

If that sounds like something you may be interested in, please contact me on discord @ Draug#5923

Thanks!
We are a group of returning high level raiders, who are taking a more casual approach this time around. We are looking for like minded players who want to down mythic content, but in a fun relaxed environment. Our raid times will be Fri-Sat 9-12 EST.

Recruitment Needs:

Tank: Accepting 1 non monk tank
DPS:

Melee:
DK (High)
Windwalker (High)
Druid (High)
Rogue (Med)

Ranged:
Priest (High)
Hunter (High)
Druid (Med)
Shaman (Med)

Healers:
Shaman (High)
Paladin (High)

If your role is not listed above feel free to contact us anyway. Especially it being the beginning of a new expansion spots are always open!

What you'll be signing up for:
You will be part of a guild who values the fun the game offers over everything else. We value our friendships, and the fun we have while raiding. Do not let our laid back attitude dissuade you, as we still value progressing, and moving forward in raid tiers. You will also have the opportunity to be a part of a community that extends outside of raid times, including arena, bgs, other games (such as Overwatch and League of Legends), to just hanging out in discord.

If you would like to be a part of our community and blow up pixels for digital clothes/weapons, contact anyone below!

Bullstizz: GM
Stizz#1886

Enemey: Recruitment Officer
eneme01#1874

Myostatin: Officer
phobia#1707
Hello! I'm the GM for [A] <Storm Soldiers> (Darkspear US). We will be doing content across the board when BFA comes out. We're recruiting those who are friendly and engaging. :D

Our Ranks
    Raider
    PvPer
    Raider / PvPer
    Social (More casual gameplay.)

Raid Times
We currently have two raid groups forming with opposite timeframes.
Raid Group 1 will raid Mon/Wed/Fri at 10 P.M. EST.
Raid Group 2 will raid Tues/Thurs/Sat at 10 P.M. EST.
Raid times may change to accommodate more people as more join.

Voice Comms
For voice communication we use discord.

Other Plans
-Our PvP interest will accelerate when the new PvP season begins, however we are starting to do PvP events.
-Social events are also being planned and will soon be held, including giveaways, transmog contests, low-leveling parties, etc.!

We are also currently looking for leadership roles, including Raid Leader, Bank Manager, Social Events Leader, etc..

You can contact me at StormSeven#1241 on B-Tag or StormSeven#5231 on Discord. Thanks in advance, I hope to hear from you. Have a great day.
^
<Wax on Whacks Off> [A] on Kel'thuzad is recruiting we are a group of people who always goes for Ahead of the curve. We are looking for more people to fill out our roster. We are looking to start off with around 15 members to start in Heroic. Our players will also be running M+, PvP, and in general just playing the game.

With the communities Blizzard has added in, it is not required that you server transfer at the start. See if you like the group and then make your decision. The benefit to joining the guild and server transferring is that we will supply all of your raid mats. Flasks, Etc.

Who are we?
Our group is comprised of close friends who have been playing games together since 2010. We have played multiple MMOs together and have each been in top raid groups. We are no longer able to dedicate the time to compete as a hardcore group, but still would like to see the new raids in Heroic and to play the game with including PvP and M+. If we fill our roster to 20+ people we will be making our way to Mythic.

Who are we looking for
What we are looking for are either people who have raided before and want to progress at a good pace through the raid content or people who have experience with the game and are willing to take criticism and learn to raid. We also want someone who will fit in with our group. We are looking to build a roster to do any events that come in game and also can enjoy hanging out together in Discord if wanted. Mostly we want people who can play the game well, know their class and rotation, but most importantly who is fun to be around and also enjoys being around us.

What We Expect for Raid
    80% Attendance
    Know your rotation
    Have the correct consumables for raid
    Have your gear gemmed and enchanted

Our Group
Raid Dates/Times
Tuesday and Thursday: 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST.

Recruiting:
We will talk to anyone who applies and try to fit you in if possible. We are primarily looking for the following:

Tank
Brewmaster
Prot Paladin
Blood DK

How to Contact
Blizzard ID: Zinfu#11923
Discord: Zinfu#6829
^
Nyea, we're looking for a multi-class tank for BfA, you can hit me up at Lucy#1556 or Lucy#7556 on Discord.

Guild Spaaamm:

<Good Game> Zul'jin

If you want to raid in BFA but don't have the time to raid 12+ hours a week anymore then read on.

<Good Game> was created with the sole purpose of bringing together competent players that want to raid mythic but because of changes in life can't allot the time to commit to a 12+ hour schedule. If raiding in casual guilds with less than preferable players isn't your cup of tea either, then <Good Game> may be a good home for you.

We are a Mythic focused guild. We expect all raiders to be able to make it to raid on time and be focused on the boss at hand. Our attendance policy is there to allow for life to take precedence over raid when it needs (Work, Family, Personal) without it affecting your spot within the raid. The players we're looking for have the understanding that this is a mythic raiding guild with the typical requirements, but also have busy lives that prevent them from investing into the hardcore scene.

Raid Times (PST)
Wednesday 6:30-9:30pm
Thursday 6:30-9:30pm

Attendance
I'd like to keep a relaxed attendance policy, but we're still looking for players that can usually make it to raid(90%+).

Recruitment
Must be 18+
Open to all classes and roles.
Past mythic raiding experience a plus.
Experience Raid Leading, Recruiting or Officering a plus.

If you have any questions or are wanting to join you can contact Skink#11194 or visit https://goodgameguild.com/
^
Tainted Legacy is a semi-harcore guild from Illidan horde with players that have full heroic/mythic clears from wotlk to the end of mop or mythic raided until highmaul. We are looking for 80+ percentile 11/11 heroic players or, mains or alts with legion mythic xp.

Raid times Sat + Sunday 4-8 pm PST which is 7-11 pm EST we are flexible +1 hour

We are looking for players:
Preferably (but not required) who can play multiple specs of the same class.
Who are always looking for ways to improve themselves.
Who take raiding seriously but still know how to have a good time.

Classes high in demand:
BM hunter
boomkin
mage (non arcane)
warlock (non demonology)

All Melee DPS spots are currently full.
Other classes with skilled players will still be considered.

Classes we are not accepting:

Demon hunter tank
Arcane Mage
Disc Priest
Prot Warrior

About the GM/RL:
I was the raid leader in the old Tainted Lagacy on illidan horde and officer helping the RL in our guild blackblades on silvermoon in cataclysm. I have a lot of mythic raiding xp and so do our returning players. I was world rank 4 arms warrior in MOP and world rank 2 in CATA. Those of us returning typically parse in the 90 percentile of our class. Im not looking to play super hardcore anymore Im just looking to full clear mythics and have fun, we arent pushing to be the realm 1st or anything like that.

Why you should raid with us:
1) We are a semi hardcore guild we want to have fun and still progress as much as possible (typically full mythic clear), a sense of humor is always welcome and we discourage raging.

2) We care about our raid comp and make sure to optimize our raid in such a way that the classes we choose fit well together. We like variations and we wont be stacking 5-6 mages but rather 2 of each of the mid to top specs while trying to avoid the worst performing.

3) We are serious about starting raid on time and we expect everyone to show up to raid and be on time unless they give advance notice of an absence.

4) Raiding 2 nights a week is better and more enjoyable than guilds that raid 3-4 nights a week. Usually the first day is progression and the other 2-3 days are straight wiping. We progress the same amount of bosses on average as guilds raiding 3-4 days a week because we have highly skilled players.

5) Most of us are interested in doing activities outside of raiding such as random bg's, and mythic+ but these are not required as our focus is raiding.

if interested please fill out this short app on our website: https://taintedlegacy.enjin.com/recruitment or add Zaldar#1566 , you will be asked for the armory of the character you plan to raid on, logs if you have any, spec you wish to play, and if there are any off specs that you can play (asked in the app).
What's up! We're <Clouded Minds> of Mal'ganis is looking to fill our Mythic Roster with high quality raiders and you could be a solid fit. We were near Cutting Edge Mythic every tier(9/11M ABT, 6/9M ToS, 9/10 Nighthold, etc) this expansion and I would have classified us as a "casual Mythic guild."

In BFA however we're trimming the fat and pursuing Cutting Edge every single tier with a competitive roster and a hardcore mindset. If this is something that interests you, find out more about us and how to reach out via our main recruitment thread below!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766797091#1

Look forward to chatting with you!
Mord