[H] <Grave Perception>7/8 Heroic Raiding LFM

Mal'Ganis
Hey All,

We are still looking for Melee and Range DPS (No Locks). Join us in Heroic Raids!!!!

Raid Days are Wed/Thurs 7 to 10 central (Server).

Hit me up on BNet.....Dandriel#1378
Added a few more friends. Still needing more!!!

We are still looking for more people to join us in our guild. We are working on Heroic Uldir and need to add some solid raiders to the team. Looking for a good push into 8.1 as well!!!!

Need Melee DPS, Warrior, Rogue, Demon Hunter is a plus!!!!
Need Range DPS (no Locks Plz)
1 healer that can DPS.( no Monk/Priest).

Also taking in people who just want to level up and hang out with a cool group of people. We run Mythic +'s, level Alts, chat in Discord, and also do a bit of PVP.

Hit me or Sindura up on BNet,
Dandriel#1378
Sindura#1973
Hey Guys!!!

We are still looking for more people to join us in our guild. We are working on Heroic Uldir and need to add some solid raiders to the team.

Need Range DPS (no Lock Plz)
1 healer with DPS off spec (no Monk/Priest).

Also taking in people who just want to level up and hang out with a cool group of people. We run Mythic +'s, level Alts, chat in Discord, and also do a bit of PVP.

Dandriel#1378
Sindura#1973
Also welcome, people who are just looking for a home for mythic+ dungeons, and just general fun times! Come join us and engage in the havoc!
Hey All,

We are still looking for Melee and Range DPS (No Locks). Join us in Heroic Raids!!!!

Raid Days are Wed/Thurs 7 to 10 central (Server).

Hit me up on BNet.....Dandriel#1378
Added a few more friends. Still needing more!!!

We are still looking for more people to join us in our guild. We are working on Heroic Uldir and need to add some solid raiders to the team. Looking for a good push into 8.1 as well!!!!

1 healer with DPS off spec or DPS with Healer off spec ( no Monk/Priest).

Dandriel#1378
Sindura#1973

1 healer with DPS off spec or DPS with Healer off spec ( no Monk/Priest).

Dandriel#1378
Sindura#1973
We added a few more DPS to the guild this week.

We are still looking for a few more DPS. Mage, Monk, Warrior, Rogue would be great.
Also looking for a Shaman healer.

Hit me up on Battle.net: Dandriel#1378
Hey Warcraft Conquerors!!!

We are still looking for more people to join us in our guild. We are working on Heroic Uldir and need to add some solid raiders to the team.

Need Melee DPS, Warrior, Rogue, Monk is a plus!!!!
1 healer with DPS off spec , Druid or Shaman a plus!!!

Dandriel#1378
Sindura#1973

Running Heroic Uldir, currently 7/8.

Dandriel#1378
Sindura#1973

Dandriel#1378
Sindura#1973
Need Range DPS, Hunter, Ele Shaman, Mage, S. Priest is a plus (no Lock Plz)

Dandriel#1378
Sindura#1973

Dandriel#1378
Sindura#1973

Dandriel#1378
Sindura#1973
im looking for a herioc progression guild for my Blood DK really only looking for herioc prog at the moment. Horde only

Times 730pm-1030pm PST

Days Tues/Wed/Thurs (or some combination)

Btag: Flintshot#1766
Discord: Flintshot#6158