[H] <Grave Perception>7/8 Heroic Raiding LFM

Guild Recruitment
Hey All,

We are still looking for Melee and Range DPS (No Locks) and 1 to 2 more healers, no Monk or Priest. Join us in Heroic Raids!!!!

Raid Days are Wed/Thurs 7 to 10 central (Server).

Hit me up on BNet.....Dandriel#1378
Hey All,

We are still looking for Melee and Range DPS (No Locks). Join us in Heroic Raids!!!!

Added a few more friends. Still needing more!!!

We are still looking for more people to join us in our guild. We are working on Heroic Uldir and need to add some solid raiders to the team. Looking for a good push into 8.1 as well!!!!

Need Melee DPS, Warrior, Rogue, Demon Hunter is a plus!!!!
Need Range DPS (no Locks Plz)
1 healer with DPS off spec or DPS with Healer off spec ( no Monk/Priest).

Also taking in people who just want to level up and hang out with a cool group of people. We run Mythic +'s, level Alts, chat in Discord, and also do a bit of PVP.

Hit me or Sindura up on BNet,
Dandriel#1378
Sindura#1973
Hey Guys!!!

We are still looking for more people to join us in our guild. We are working on Heroic Uldir and need to add some solid raiders to the team.

Need Range DPS (no Lock Plz)
1 healer with DPS off spec (no Monk/Priest).

Also taking in people who just want to level up and hang out with a cool group of people. We run Mythic +'s, level Alts, chat in Discord, and also do a bit of PVP.

Dandriel#1378
Sindura#1973
We Have Cookies and Juice Also!!!
Hey All,

We are still looking for Melee and Range DPS (No Locks). Join us in Heroic Raids!!!!

Added a few more friends. Still needing more!!!

We are still looking for more people to join us in our guild. We are working on Heroic Uldir and need to add some solid raiders to the team. Looking for a good push into 8.1 as well!!!!

Dandriel#1378
Sindura#1973
We have punch and pie, and also cookies and booze so....come join us! Cause, like, we're awesome and !@#$
Also, healers with off specc....we would be very interested in picking up a resto shaman to our ranks, so cheers there

Dandriel#1378
Sindura#1973
We added a few more DPS to the guild this week.

We are still looking for a few more DPS. Mage, Monk, Warrior, Rogue would be great.
Also looking for a Shaman healer.

Hit me up on Battle.net: Dandriel#1378
Are you an officer/gm or even a member of a guild that is focused on Heroic Raiding and Mythic+ dungeons? Do you have a small set of members in your guild that really want to push Mythic progression raiding and you fear you may lose them due to your guild’s focus being not in that area of raiding, but they are really good players you want to retain? If this sounds like you, please keep reading!

Interdimensional Cable has established a Mythic raid team that is 8/8H and now pushing 3/8M. Our niche (and where your solution to your problem above is) is that we have established a raiding community for guilds in your situation. We have a group that will fill a 16 man roster regularly (up to 20 with perfect attendance), but being a guild tailored to 25+ year old players, who can’t commit to 100% attendance. This is where the community comes in! If you are looking to provide your members with a reliable resource to provide the opportunity to get in on some guild structured Mythic raid progression while still flying under your banner, then this is it!

As a guild, we have a no poach policy and will never try to influence your members to move guilds. We are simply looking for a group of solid performers that can fill a raid spot on either Tuesday 5:30 – 8:30 PM pst or Thursday 5:30 – 8:30 pst. That’s right, they don’t have to be at both! So, if one of your off nights as a guild falls on one of our raid nights, your members will potentially have access to Mythic raiding content!

Obviously we can’t guarantee spots every night due to comp changes, but this same community is experienced in mythic+ 10 and beyond keys that your members can look for other high performers to put strong m+ groups together from! Also, if your heroic nights are on our off nights we probably will want to join in if you have open spots as well, since we don't hold a formal raid night for heroics. WIN WIN!

If this sounds like something your guild is interested in, then please feel free to send me a message Titanborn#11851
Hey Warcraft Conquerors!!!

We are still looking for more people to join us in our guild. We are working on Heroic Uldir and need to add some solid raiders to the team.

Need Melee DPS, Warrior, Rogue, Monk is a plus!!!!
1 healer with DPS off spec , Druid or Shaman a plus!!!

Dandriel#1378
Sindura#1973
Running Heroic Uldir, currently 7/8.

Dandriel#1378
Sindura#1973

Dandriel#1378
Sindura#1973
Need Range DPS, Hunter, Ele Shaman, Mage, S. Priest is a plus (no Lock Plz)

Dandriel#1378
Sindura#1973
Need Range DPS, Hunter, Ele Shaman, Mage, S. Priest is a plus (no Lock Plz)

Dandriel#1378
Sindura#1973