120 and bored

General Discussion
1 2 3 26 Next
Can't unlock world quest. Can't do the other two footholds.

ps- Don't comment on this page if you can't be bother to read the problem.
08/14/2018 06:58 AMPosted by Boommoon

Sigh. One of these guys already. If you are bored, just unsub and be done with it. I don't know why you would pay 15 a month to be bored. Hell, just driving to Mickey D's and spending that 15 on and a couple number 1s and apple pies would be more exciting than you at 120 right now.

I would just quit bro. Don't be bored.
Take a nap.
how the heck are you 120 already? Immerse yourself in the content, do dungeons or level and alt
Well my gosh, what you need is to take a break and go outside. Not sure why you rushed anyways. Work on achievements or battle pets or something. Or crafting professions.
08/14/2018 07:01 AMPosted by Rouxgaroux

Sigh. One of these guys already. If you are bored, just unsub and be done with it. I don't know why you would pay 15 a month to be bored. Hell, just driving to Mickey D's and spending that 15 on and a couple number 1s and apple pies would be more exciting than you at 120 right now.

Oh yes clearly bored of a new expansion. Its not like I been up since launch. Clearly a me problem having no quest to continue the story and end game content.

You wanted this.

You did this to yourself.

You knew this would happen.

Now, be a good sport and Sonic your other faction's toon to 120 in a day too!

08/14/2018 07:04 AMPosted by Boommoon

Oh yes clearly bored of a new expansion. Its not like I been up since launch. Clearly a me problem having no quest to continue the story and end game content.

Y O U H A V E D O N E T H A T Y O U R S E L F , A N A K I N .
Is this a "time-gating" complaint, a "not enough content" complaint, or a "game is broken, they screwed up again so I'm unsubing" complaint?
08/14/2018 07:03 AMPosted by Zakkius
Well my gosh, what you need is to take a break and go outside. Not sure why you rushed anyways. Work on achievements or battle pets or something. Or crafting professions.

I went to Carl's Jr during maintenance.
Tip: Don't rush to complete everything 12 hours after release.
sleep. put down the caffeine and sleep.

You’re a god damn manlet
(due to me realizing what's actually happening here, I'm changing my attitude on the situation and apologizing to the op)

This is actually a legitimate bug that has occurred. Perhaps "bored" wasn't the best description of how you feel about the situation.

But semantics aside, this is an issue that is not allowing you to continue into the content.
Lol, did you read any of the quests?
Congrats on hitting 120 in less than a day!
Find a new hobby?
Play how you like, it's your 15 bucks. But don't expect any sympathy when you rush to max level, then already start whining about end game content, 12 hours after the launch.
Suck it up buttercup.
0/10
08/14/2018 07:06 AMPosted by Yvala
It actually is a YOU problem. Not the game.

How is this a me problem? I just want to do the quest and blizzard isn't fixing it.

That's your own fault. Why? because you rushed to max level. A lot of the new features won't be released until a few days out. Sorry you didn't read the threads that stated that. Maybe next time try not to be in such a rush?

Translation " look at me, im 120 already"

/fixt