120 and bored

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
You haven't even caught 100 fish yet in bfa, brochacho.
This is a bad thread and you should feel bad for posting it.
08/14/2018 07:13 AMPosted by Boommoon
I'm bored that i'm not able to do the content because of a bug.

You knew that the endgame content was bugged yet you rushed to 120 and now you're coming to GD to complain about it?

bigbrain.jpg
For all the morons telling Boom it’s their own fault for leveling so fast.... perhaps look at the Blue post where they admit there’s a problem with 120 war campaign quests being bugged and therefore unavailable.

You’re all worthless.

lol, really? They are worthless for pointing out that dude, (and looks like you too pretty soon) are at fault for bum-rushing the entirety of the new content and then complaining about nothing to do. (the WQ's being unavailable wouldn't be an issue if people like you weren't rushing to 120 in less than 24 hours after launch)

... but those of us relaxing and enjoying the game the way it was designed to be played are worthless... you have issues pal. Get a grip
08/14/2018 07:07 AMPosted by Maugis
Lol, did you read any of the quests?

^ this guy reads quests lul.
There was already a post on this, it's being addressed:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767697438
08/14/2018 07:15 AMPosted by Sorelai
08/14/2018 06:58 AMPosted by Boommoon
Can't unlock world quest. Can't do the other two footholds.

Shouldn't have rushed to the end. If you had progressed through the quest lines normally, you wouldn't have these problems.

Except for the acknowledged bug, you mean.
08/14/2018 07:04 AMPosted by Boommoon
08/14/2018 07:01 AMPosted by Rouxgaroux

Sigh. One of these guys already. If you are bored, just unsub and be done with it. I don't know why you would pay 15 a month to be bored. Hell, just driving to Mickey D's and spending that 15 on and a couple number 1s and apple pies would be more exciting than you at 120 right now.

I would just quit bro. Don't be bored.

Oh yes clearly bored of a new expansion. Its not like I been up since launch. Clearly a me problem having no quest to continue the story and end game content.

It's a "you problem" when you rush through all the content knowing it's the first day and there may be some unforeseen issues. Do something else while they resolve the issues. The expansion hasn't been out 24 hours yet.
If you're looking for a guild on your server with a bunch of 120's, SI is the place to be. We have 13 and counting at max level. You're not doing yourself any favors by being in Kekistan.
This feels like a troll thread. I cannot believe the OP has exhausted all the content in the game as of yet. I also have zero sympathy for someone who has rushed through in less than a day and gotten a single toon to max level and feels they are "bored".

There are nearly endless things to do and see in this game. I would agree that not all things are material which everyone might like to do. If the OP's focus is very narrow, perhaps WoW is not the game for them?
08/14/2018 07:15 AMPosted by Sorelai
08/14/2018 06:58 AMPosted by Boommoon
Can't unlock world quest. Can't do the other two footholds.

Shouldn't have rushed to the end. If you had progressed through the quest lines normally, you wouldn't have these problems.

Wrong, it’s a bug causing the warfronts to not be available as per the blue post.

08/14/2018 07:12 AMPosted by Leonidoz
Dude, shut the hell up XD just shut up XD "120 and bored" Good lord get a load of this guy. Here's an idea, go to work? Socialize? You obviously rushed the content and for what reason? You can't have the cake and eat it too. The expac literally just launched and you want "end game content" already?? Reality check, the world doesn't revolve around you bud.

This isn’t black twitter and you’re not funny.

08/14/2018 07:13 AMPosted by Zën
08/14/2018 07:09 AMPosted by Acanthel
For all the morons telling Boom it’s their own fault for leveling so fast.... perhaps look at the Blue post where they admit there’s a problem with 120 war campaign quests being bugged and therefore unavailable.

You’re all worthless.

IT is their own fault regardless of what the blues say. You can spin it any way you want but it's still their fault. As for us being worthless because we didn't hit max level in maybe 7 hours, that's a bit rich.

“It’s his own fault Blizzard poorly scripted something!” You’re actually stupid. Does your care taker know you’ve taken your helmet off and are talking to strangers online?
08/14/2018 07:04 AMPosted by Boommoon
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Sigh. One of these guys already. If you are bored, just unsub and be done with it. I don't know why you would pay 15 a month to be bored. Hell, just driving to Mickey D's and spending that 15 on and a couple number 1s and apple pies would be more exciting than you at 120 right now.

I would just quit bro. Don't be bored.

Oh yes clearly bored of a new expansion. Its not like I been up since launch. Clearly a me problem having no quest to continue the story and end game content.
Dude. It's the first day of the expansion. You knew none of the end game content was released and what was released had a chance to be bugged. We've known that for weeks now. Why the hell would you rush to 120 for no reason?

You have no one to blame but yourself for this.

I can't even believe this bs started already. ::shakes head::
So you rush to level 120. Likely by chain running dungeons. Don't experience the content. Don't read the quests. Ignore the story. Completely miss the relevance of anything you are doing.

Literally skip half the release content and then whine that you are bored.

Seriously; just quit the game.
08/14/2018 07:17 AMPosted by Brænnuð

You’re all worthless.

lol, really? They are worthless for pointing out that dude, (and looks like you too pretty soon) are at fault for bum-rushing the entirety of the new content and then complaining about nothing to do. (the WQ's being unavailable wouldn't be an issue if people like you weren't rushing to 120 in less than 24 hours after launch)

... but those of us relaxing and enjoying the game the way it was designed to be played are worthless... you have issues pal. Get a grip

Just grabbing this post, cause it's the last I saw of someone really criticizing someone rushing to 120. You all realized that world first was/has been a thing for a while (I don't think they get anything in game anymore) but people do try to achieve it regardless. Blue's admitted there's a bug, it's going to be fixed. Honestly as the 120 player, I'd personally sleep while it's not working but some people want to get the stuff done ASAP.

It's a game, people can play how they want to.
08/14/2018 07:17 AMPosted by Deathcheater
08/14/2018 07:13 AMPosted by Zën
IT is their own fault regardless of what the blues say. You can spin it any way you want but it's still their fault. As for us being worthless because we didn't hit max level in maybe 7 hours, that's a bit rich.

I think he means you're worthless because you don't read what the OP said and still insist on self-righteous preening. Not because you didn't hit max level in however many hours.

There's a bug (major) in the game. He wanted to play THAT part of the game. But because it makes you feel good to bash him, he's obviously wrong to play the game his way instead of yours.

The minority of players does not outweigh the majority. Seeing as a minority of players have gotten to max level while the majority of players cant even log in i seriously doubt that very few if anyone at the moment at blizzard is trying to fix the max level problem, instead focusing on the one that hits those that can't log in first. So sorry if I consider op to be a little bit entitled just because they chose to rush to max level and expect the devs to cater to only them.
08/14/2018 07:18 AMPosted by Xakopane
This feels like a troll thread. I cannot believe the OP has exhausted all the content in the game as of yet. I also have zero sympathy for someone who has rushed through in less than a day and gotten a single toon to max level and feels they are "bored".

There are nearly endless things to do and see in this game. I would agree that not all things are material which everyone might like to do. If the OP's focus is very narrow, perhaps WoW is not the game for them?

How do I exhausted content when i'm not able to do the content?

No ones actually bored because theres nothing to do, we're bored cuz the game is broken by a bug that has been in beta unfixed for MONTHS. Maybe when it'll be fixed by the time half the idiots in this thread casual they're way to 120 in a few weeks but I wouldn't be holding my breath.

Did you read it? After hitting 120 they can't unlock the other zones yet. It's broken, when they should be unlocked for them to start questing in, there's nothing.

There's also a blue post on this, on another thread that I linked a bit ago.
08/14/2018 07:20 AMPosted by Irk
So you rush to level 120. Likely by chain running dungeons. Don't experience the content. Don't read the quests. Ignore the story. Completely miss the relevance of anything you are doing.

Literally skip half the release content and then whine that you are bored.

Seriously; just quit the game.

No sane person would just level by chaining dungeons.
oof if true