120 and bored

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
Just enjoy that you got your money's worth already. Good job!

I'm still have a LOT of fun. I guess my money goes farther :)
08/14/2018 07:09 AMPosted by Acanthel
For all the morons telling Boom it’s their own fault for leveling so fast.... perhaps look at the Blue post where they admit there’s a problem with 120 war campaign quests being bugged and therefore unavailable.

You’re all worthless.

We know this. But we also know, as everyone else should, that there are often unforeseen issues in the first couple of days of an expansion.

If you choose to rush through everything, being fully aware that you may run into bugs or issues at some point, then come to complain that every bug wasn't worked out in the first day the, yes, it is absolutely your own fault that you have run out of things to do.

They have given us 3 weeks before even N/H open. There is zero reason to rush like a crazy person and have everything done in a day.

Perhaps you and others like you are the "worthless" ones.
You seem stressed. Would you like a nice cup of tea? How about a stuffed animal?
08/14/2018 07:18 AMPosted by Xakopane
This feels like a troll thread. I cannot believe the OP has exhausted all the content in the game as of yet. I also have zero sympathy for someone who has rushed through in less than a day and gotten a single toon to max level and feels they are "bored".

There are nearly endless things to do and see in this game. I would agree that not all things are material which everyone might like to do. If the OP's focus is very narrow, perhaps WoW is not the game for them?

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767697438#post-2

Here you go.

08/14/2018 07:17 AMPosted by Brænnuð
For all the morons telling Boom it’s their own fault for leveling so fast.... perhaps look at the Blue post where they admit there’s a problem with 120 war campaign quests being bugged and therefore unavailable.

You’re all worthless.

lol, really? They are worthless for pointing out that dude, (and looks like you too pretty soon) are at fault for bum-rushing the entirety of the new content and then complaining about nothing to do. (the WQ's being unavailable wouldn't be an issue if people like you weren't rushing to 120 in less than 24 hours after launch)

... but those of us relaxing and enjoying the game the way it was designed to be played are worthless... you have issues pal. Get a grip

I cleared Drustvar and some of Stormsong Valley and one warfront. How dare I quest consistently!? I certainly have no life. Why are you salty other people level faster than you? Stop being trash.
lol, really? They are worthless for pointing out that dude, (and looks like you too pretty soon) are at fault for bum-rushing the entirety of the new content and then complaining about nothing to do. (the WQ's being unavailable wouldn't be an issue if people like you weren't rushing to 120 in less than 24 hours after launch)

... but those of us relaxing and enjoying the game the way it was designed to be played are worthless... you have issues pal. Get a grip

Just grabbing this post, cause it's the last I saw of someone really criticizing someone rushing to 120. You all realized that world first was/has been a thing for a while (I don't think they get anything in game anymore) but people do try to achieve it regardless. Blue's admitted there's a bug, it's going to be fixed. Honestly as the 120 player, I'd personally sleep while it's not working but some people want to get the stuff done ASAP.

It's a game, people can play how they want to.

You are 100% correct sir.

Also, one would have to be a complete idiot to post a topic titled "120 and bored" 12 hours after launch and not expect this.
I cannot believe the OP has exhausted all the content in the game as of yet. I also have zero sympathy for someone who has rushed through in less than a day and gotten a single toon to max level and feels they are "bored".

Not really. I don't think its a troll thread.

While I disagree there is "nothing" to do. Hitting cap very quickly turns into oh....just this again.
Actually, OP, I do need to thank you for rushing to 120 and reporting this, so when I finally get there it'll be fixed. As most people will never even know there's this bug, since based on the other post it should be fixed today.

Honestly, most in this thread should be doing that, since they won't experience the same problem.
This feels like a troll thread. I cannot believe the OP has exhausted all the content in the game as of yet. I also have zero sympathy for someone who has rushed through in less than a day and gotten a single toon to max level and feels they are "bored".

There are nearly endless things to do and see in this game. I would agree that not all things are material which everyone might like to do. If the OP's focus is very narrow, perhaps WoW is not the game for them?

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767697438#post-2

Here you go.

I cleared Drustvar and some of Stormsong Valley and one warfront. How dare I quest consistently!? I certainly have no life. Why are you salty other people level faster than you? Stop being trash.

It's people like you that insult others because they bring up good points that make the community toxic. Good job?
08/14/2018 07:03 AMPosted by Elaster
how the heck are you 120 already? Immerse yourself in the content, do dungeons or level and alt

Yeah, im enjoying the story and I haven't even finished clearing the first zone I chose off the table. The cinematics and story are great, also loving the new dungeons. These people say they're bored after they rushed to 120... Hello?
08/14/2018 07:21 AMPosted by Zën
08/14/2018 07:17 AMPosted by Deathcheater

I think he means you're worthless because you don't read what the OP said and still insist on self-righteous preening. Not because you didn't hit max level in however many hours.

There's a bug (major) in the game. He wanted to play THAT part of the game. But because it makes you feel good to bash him, he's obviously wrong to play the game his way instead of yours.

The minority of players does not outweigh the majority. Seeing as a minority of players have gotten to max level while the majority of players cant even log in i seriously doubt that very few if anyone at the moment at blizzard is trying to fix the max level problem, instead focusing on the one that hits those that can't log in first. So sorry if I consider op to be a little bit entitled just because they chose to rush to max level and expect the devs to cater to only them.

If you buy a Ford car and it won't start, is it entitlement on your part to request that your car be fixed before a more critical part of the light truck line does?

Entitlement is a word that is overused.

So - either some posters are right and he should have known that level 120 content was bugged and broken (and not fixed before launch) or other posters are right because they are expeding today's currency on fixing the launch issues. I wasn't aware it was an either-or situation.

Do you believe that they shouldn't have fixed (what other posters have stated was) a known bug before launch?

I don't know if she is a troll, but certainly not a very smart night elf.
If she played legion she should know that content is released in phases. She chose to rush thu the content to satisfy her ego and now complaining that there is nothing to do.
08/14/2018 07:27 AMPosted by Deathcheater
08/14/2018 07:21 AMPosted by Zën
The minority of players does not outweigh the majority. Seeing as a minority of players have gotten to max level while the majority of players cant even log in i seriously doubt that very few if anyone at the moment at blizzard is trying to fix the max level problem, instead focusing on the one that hits those that can't log in first. So sorry if I consider op to be a little bit entitled just because they chose to rush to max level and expect the devs to cater to only them.

If you buy a Ford car and it won't start, is it entitlement on your part to request that your car be fixed before a more critical part of the light truck line does?

So - either some posters are right and he should have known that level 120 content was bugged and broken (and not fixed before launch) or other posters are right because they are expeding today's currency on fixing the launch issues. I wasn't aware it was an either-or situation.

Do you believe that they shouldn't have fixed (what other posters have stated was) a known bug before launch?

Bad analogy is bad. That is all.
08/14/2018 07:15 AMPosted by Boommoon
08/14/2018 07:13 AMPosted by Zeusgodofsky
...lol he did it for the bragging thats it.

Why would I want to brag? This isn't a bragging post. I just want the content which is suppose to be in the game right now.

I would have LOVED to actually be able to login and stay connected to the server for more than 2 mins last night I waited for like 5 hrs to log in I got to zandi and had to go to bed because it was 1am.... Least you got to play so suck it up.
Stop feeding the troll
O Cmon, Is OP For real?!!!
Maybe y'all deserved to have your tree burned down.
08/14/2018 07:24 AMPosted by Raiyyn
08/14/2018 07:09 AMPosted by Acanthel

You’re all worthless.

We know this. But we also know, as everyone else should, that there are often unforeseen issues in the first couple of days of an expansion.

If you choose to rush through everything, being fully aware that you may run into bugs or issues at some point, then come to complain that every bug wasn't worked out in the first day the, yes, it is absolutely your own fault that you have run out of things to do.

They have given us 3 weeks before even N/H open. There is zero reason to rush like a crazy person and have everything done in a day.

Perhaps you and others like you are the "worthless" ones.

While the OP's title isn't the best, it is notifying Blizzard of the bug. Would you rather this affect you when you hit 120 as well? Thanks to the OP and others like them, you'll have a smooth experience after hitting 120.
10/10 OP

Well done
08/14/2018 07:04 AMPosted by Boommoon
08/14/2018 07:01 AMPosted by Rouxgaroux

Sigh. One of these guys already. If you are bored, just unsub and be done with it. I don't know why you would pay 15 a month to be bored. Hell, just driving to Mickey D's and spending that 15 on and a couple number 1s and apple pies would be more exciting than you at 120 right now.

I would just quit bro. Don't be bored.

Oh yes clearly bored of a new expansion. Its not like I been up since launch. Clearly a me problem having no quest to continue the story and end game content.

it is very clearly a you problem
08/14/2018 07:28 AMPosted by Zën
08/14/2018 07:27 AMPosted by Deathcheater

Bad analogy is bad. That is all.

Not at all. And that's the only thing in my argument you find fault with? Question: given that some people race to level, should Blizzard have fixed the 120 quests before the launch, or should they have ignored it until after launch?

Simple question.