120 and bored

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 26 Next
Some people enjoy negative attention. gj "finishing" the game OP.
Anyone who rushed to 120 and didn't expect bugs to happen with quests and server issues.. like what that heck dude. You definitely sound like you're bragging about being 120.. Grats.

Go play something else then.. Jesus or maybe take a break.
08/14/2018 07:45 AMPosted by Sÿllie
Anyone who rushed to 120 and didn't expect bugs to happen with quests and server issues.. like what that heck dude. You definitely sound like you're bragging about being 120.. Grats.

Go play something else then.. Jesus or maybe take a break.

Why do I need to brag about being 120? Give me an actually reason why you think i'm bragging? I just want to play the new expnasion.
Take it easy it will be fixed today Its his choice on how to play the game and he probably knew the consequences so we shouldn't really be bashing because he brought this on himself. complaining on the forums probably wasn't the best thing to do tho.
Was this forum post your motivation for leveling so fast?
Boommoon, how about working on the Loremaster achievement while you wait?
How do you have so little life? The expansion hasn't even been out for a full day yet. There is no way you read all the quests, watched all the cutscenes, did all the little side things, messed with professions, etc, while still getting out of your nerd chair to eat, sleep, and pee. If you're going to power level through new content (which we only get at least this big every 2 years????) you're an idiot and deserve to sit there until the normal people get to 120.
08/14/2018 07:48 AMPosted by Ashal

So you are telling me that I have to go do old content even though a new expansion has just launch and which I have paid for?
08/14/2018 07:49 AMPosted by Boommoon

So you are telling me that I have to go do old content even though a new expansion has just launch and which I have paid for?

Just trying to be nice and help you find something to do.
My suggestion would be to sleep. You must've stayed up all night playing to get 120. I think it's time for a nap and a shower.

To be fair, you rushed the new expansion. So yeah, guess it's time to hit those old zones until the next content drop.
08/14/2018 07:01 AMPosted by Rouxgaroux
08/14/2018 06:58 AMPosted by Boommoon
Can't unlock world quest. Can't do the other two footholds.

Sigh. One of these guys already. If you are bored, just unsub and be done with it. I don't know why you would pay 15 a month to be bored. Hell, just driving to Mickey D's and spending that 15 on and a couple number 1s and apple pies would be more exciting than you at 120 right now.

I would just quit bro. Don't be bored.

Totally not the games fault. Nope. Working As Intended™.
Go to bed. Then drink a lot of water and get some sunshine and fresh air.
08/14/2018 07:28 AMPosted by Tandori
08/14/2018 07:18 AMPosted by Xakopane
This feels like a troll thread. I cannot believe the OP has exhausted all the content in the game as of yet. I also have zero sympathy for someone who has rushed through in less than a day and gotten a single toon to max level and feels they are "bored".

There are nearly endless things to do and see in this game. I would agree that not all things are material which everyone might like to do. If the OP's focus is very narrow, perhaps WoW is not the game for them?

I don't know if she is a troll, but certainly not a very smart night elf.
If she played legion she should know that content is released in phases. She chose to rush thu the content to satisfy her ego and now complaining that there is nothing to do.

I can't tell if you're unable to read, or just generally stupid.

The entire point of this that there is a known bug not allowing the quest in other zones to open. The blue post has been linked multiple times.

Instead of reading the thread, you read the title and proceeded to comment on your preconceived notions.

I bet you get your news from Facebook too.

Players who frequent these forums generally respond to those with different views on what enjoyment is with sneering arrogance.

It’s not worth your time. You will have better luck tweeting blizzardcs
Are you reading the quest texts, listening to the dialogues and watching the cinematics?

Or are you skipping through everything and just blasting through all the content?
08/14/2018 07:54 AMPosted by Girlnextdoor
Are you reading the quest texts, listening to the dialogues and watching the cinematics?

Or are you skipping through everything and just blasting through all the content?
Im sure thats how they all did it.
/points at OP

*Nelson voice*

/ha ha!
08/14/2018 07:54 AMPosted by Girlnextdoor

I couldn't be bother to read the quest on my main but I did listen to all the dialogue and the cinematics. I like lore as much as the next person. Just couldn't be bother reading the quest.
08/14/2018 06:58 AMPosted by Boommoon
Can't unlock world quest. Can't do the other two footholds.

I guess if it was up to you they should launch a new expansion next week right?
Get a life dude