Mythic Hellfire Assault is impossible to solo

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 12 Next
I want the mythic xul'horac staff appearance, but even with shimmer and displacement and focusing on killing only adds and wait for a moment to carry the ammo, still not possible as a mage
Keeping this thread alive.
I have to agree with everybody this is not doable if you are not fast enough to get to both sides and have fast aoe
08/25/2018 03:56 AMPosted by Fayorie
08/20/2018 12:49 PMPosted by Trafficz
completely agree.

btw is gorefiend solo-able now?

No. Minimum 3 required to kill him due to reset bug he gets. Anyone who says different is lying or exploiting something I'm not aware of.

Did it with 2.

One person kills Gorefeind, the other stands at the entrance of the raid.

Loot for all.
Everything in HFC mythis is soloable. The first boss takes practice and a class with high mobility, you should use the ammo for the speed boosts to get from one side to another. Gorefiend is soloable, but if you have 2+ you can only have one person in the room or he'll just reset. Tyrant is a hard dps check, you have to kill her before she lowers your max hp to much and kills you with healing absorbs
This isn't possible (or at least very hard) without a high mobility class. Please look into addressing this fight on mythic.
09/25/2018 08:26 PMPosted by Zezino
Everything in HFC mythis is soloable. The first boss takes practice and a class with high mobility, you should use the ammo for the speed boosts to get from one side to another. Gorefiend is soloable, but if you have 2+ you can only have one person in the room or he'll just reset. Tyrant is a hard dps check, you have to kill her before she lowers your max hp to much and kills you with healing absorbs

You have made the point people are making. Most classes can't do it as the fight is currently, which is the problem.
completely agree.

He's been soloable for a while. But if you bring party members he's not. He won't send you in if you're the only person in the raid. So you have to do it solo or with 4 players (he sends 3 in at a time).
Just throwing in my vote to adjust Hellfire Assault. Even as a DH I'm having trouble getting this one down solo, and with my mobility, that's just sad.
Throwing in my vote for a slight tweak. Considering you can kill every other boss in WoD in less than 10 seconds I would say this one needs to be soloable.
completely agree.

He is soloable. You cannot duo him. He'll eat both of you and it's over.
08/16/2018 12:18 AMPosted by Stormion
I understand this is like a -1/10 on the priority list, but Mythic HA is not soloable. There isn't a class in the game fast enough to be able to stop the grunts from destroying at least one of the cannons.

It would be nice if they did less damage, I like being able to solo my xmog runs.

You’re a warlock... you can solo it... all this toon’s kills are solo... use your voidwalker actively, not as a fire and forget dot

Yes it’s a pita though, I wouldn’t complain about a nerf
@everyone saying it's totally soloable and easy.

Do it. Make a video and post it to youtube and provide us a link. Remember we're trying to solo MYTHIC.
For the classes that have a chance, here's a good guide that emphasizes maximizing your movement speed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q8eQ3fk2BOA
My sister is going to start getting annoyed with me soon making her run this raid with me.
Tried a couple times as a brewmaster, utilizing Black Ox Statue heavily including Chi Torpedo, Transcendence, Nitro Boosts, Ring of Peace etc

Cant seem to get through the very last wave.
Yes please
Blizzard has a history of making changes to old raids in order to make them easier to solo, it's just a matter of patience at this point my friends.
Bumping for us solo farmers. Give me back my full time aspect of the cheetah so I at least stand a chance of doing this fast enough.
08/25/2018 03:34 AMPosted by Strike
If you join a group for this fight and leave right after the first boss, would you be able to finish the rest of the raid solo? I tried it once a year ago & the instance kept teleporting me out.
nope locks you out so the other person gives you a counted kill on each boss without you getting loot