The Unified Dwarven Senate[A-RP Group]

Moon Guard
Greetings sons and daughters of Khaz Modan! In this time of war and turmoil we must stand together as one to ensure the survival of our people! We must emulate the Council of Three Hammers and put aside our differences to act as one! Join us in this effort for the glory of dwarven kind!

The Dwarven Senate is an effort to bring the Dwarf community together and strengthen our kinship beyond casual drinking and thick highlander accents!

Despite the name, the politics are only half of the RP! The Senate itself is a gathering of Mountain, Hill, Dark Iron, and Frost Dwarves that provides the surly, loud, and often violent dwarven political scene while also serving as an IC tool to facilitate RP of all kinds. This includes festivals, expeditions, and general fun times!

Not only that, we do have a spot for the Gnomish Delegation. Seeing as the gnomes have their own city district in Ironforge, make up half of the enginnering corps, and actually live in Khaz Modan, they have a voice in all matters that would concern them.

Current Project Mods
Barhilda
Magimund
Raudel
Daghren

If this sounds like something you'd be into, please join our discord!

https://discord.gg/G8DabNG

Our wiki page!
https://moon-guard.wikia.com/wiki/Unified_Dwarven_Senate
Q&A

Q. Is this a guild?
A. No

Q. I am neither a Dwarf nor a Gnome, may I still participate?
A. OF COURSE! Foreign Delegations are more than welcome!

Q. I'm not a political delegation. Can I still participate?
A. Yes! We have roles for representatives of the Grand Alliance, Foreign Traders, and Spiritual Delegations for non-dwarf priest and shamans.

Q. I'm none of these things. Can I still show up?
A. Indeed! Spectators are more than welcome!

Q. Is this related to that other Dwarven Senate?
A. Not in the slightest. We have no connections to the previous senate in any fashion.

Q. Is this another law project?
A. Nope. Just an RP group that serves in way to produce dwarf RP while also giving people their political RP fix.

Q. Does that mean there will be no legislation?
A. The only thing that would be close to it is that we do write IC letters and treaties. We're leaving actual laws to common sense for the time being as we're focused on the broader dwarf community.
This may change in the future, but to a much lesser degree. This is because the senate is focused more on providing RP for the entire dwarven community, not just members of the senate.

Q. Will my guild have to conform to the Senate's standards?
A. Not at all. We are actually 100% guild independant. Dwarves are rather scattered so it wouldn't really make sense to expect a non-dwarf focused guild to conform to what we say. Even if in the future if we have five or more major dwarf guilds with hundreds of dwarf members each, we would still not place any expectations on them.
-Sub-Groups.

Khaz Modan Silver Hand
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769769299

-Affiliates.
Court of Tinkers:
https://discord.gg/TneHTfA
Count me in!
Shame my character is a literal wanted criminal, otherwise I'd totally be down for this. Can't imagine you'd be too accepting of that sort of thing, though~
Excuse me as a make a Dark Iron just for this.
Political RP is my secret joy and the Dwarves have so much flavor that's going to make this an amazing project!
+support!

Maybe not a dwarf, but you folks were cool enough to make the Tiara of Perenolde and give us Stormpikes.

xoxo
08/30/2018 04:53 PMPosted by Ironheim
Shame my character is a literal wanted criminal, otherwise I'd totally be down for this. Can't imagine you'd be too accepting of that sort of thing, though~

You're still welcome to lurk on the discord and spectate meetings! If you're REALLY wanted then just wear a hood at our non-political events ;3
Tempted to join this when I unlock Dark Irons... mostly just struggling on what I -want- my Dark Iron to be. Though... Golem maker is winning out.
Maffeo's gnome "friend" will have to check this out...

Sounds like a fun and interesting place to meet Dwarf and Gnome members of the community. I will check this out later with my new Gnomish engineer alt.
Ready to uphold the sovereign imperialistic imperative.
The Dwarven Senate is currently planning a Brewfest Event as of September 1st. If you'd like to take part in planning or helping with the usual flair of security and medical staff join the server and let us know!
Dwarven Senate is still open to the public!
Do you all have a delegation from the Lightforged yet~? If so, who should this very interested paladin contact IC~!
10/30/2018 04:25 PMPosted by Casylia
Do you all have a delegation from the Lightforged yet~? If so, who should this very interested paladin contact IC~!

We have yet to have any ambassador from the Army of Light and/or Lightforged. You're welcome to join!

The two best ways are to contact Durghan Thunderaxe(Dûrghan) in game as he is our ambassador to the Lightforged and Exodar, or join our discord and send an IC-Letter. Instructions on how to do the second option will be given <3

Also while I'm writing. We finally got our wiki page up.
https://moon-guard.wikia.com/wiki/Unified_Dwarven_Senate
We Launched the Khaz Modan Silver Hand!