Frost DK, Enh Shaman and Fury Warrior LFG

Guild Recruitment
I am a returning player who is trying to get me and my friends into a semi-casual guild that raids and welcomes newer players for their first expansion launch. I am looking for a larger roster that doesn't have a main raid team and just raids with whoever is on at the time on Illidan horde side.

Battletag: Qjoe#11278
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Hello there Qjoee!!! We are a casual/Semi Raid guild. Check us out on Mal'Ganis

Currently Recruiting:
Tanks
Range/Melee DPS
Healers

We are a newly formed guild on Mal'Ganis. It is formed by close friends that have Raided together in the past expansions on Other realms. We came to Mal'Ganis because of the population and raiding experience this server has. We are looking to do Normal and Heroic raids in BFA. As a new guild going into BFA, we are accepting all applicants and roles.

We are looking for people that want to experience raiding and grow with us in BFA. We are not a Hardcore guild, but still want players that learn and can preform in raids. Real life always comes first.

Raid Schedule:
Thursday: 7pm - 10pm Central
Friday: 7pm - 10pm Central

Raid times may be adjusted but expect 6 hours per week starting no earlier than 7PM

Our Goal:
Goal for us is to clear normal raids, then grow into Heroic Raids. We also plan to do alt runs and Mythic dungeons on off nights and any other content BFA offers.

If players wish to play an alt during farm content that's perfectly fine as long as the composition allows it and is not too much to carry.

Also, we plan on doing content to farm Azerite regularly outside of raid times.

We Plan to Offer:
- A reliable, stable guild planning to regularly do PvE content
- Leadership with multiple expansions worth of progression-oriented experience.
- Guild repairs (Mainly for raiders)
- Raid Consumables: Flasks, pots, and food. (Once enough materials are farmed for hand outs)

Expectations:
- Good Attendance
- Loose/Good attitude able to stay civil and constructive.
- Solid understanding of class/spec and willingness to learn/take advice or constructive criticism.
- Commitment to stick to the raid times so we can push content quickly and as painlessly as possible.

Contacts:
Dandriel#1378
Sindura#1973
Wolverine44#1708

Just provide a little bit of background, any prior raiding experience and we can chat in Discord.