Lonely guy.

Bronzebeard and Shandris
Hi nobody.
I put a post on here a few weeks ago asking for friends and got no response at all, and to be honest I didn’t really expect any.

Well my wife finally decided to leave me so I truly am alone now. We actually got divorced way back in February but she had no place to go so I let her stay with me. I finally got tired of her taking advantage of me and asked her to leave which she is in the process of doing.

I guess you could say that I am a classic antisocial introvert. It’s not that I dislike people, but rather I really don’t know how to talk to people, I never know what to say. I’ve been playing WoW for many years and have exactly 0 friends. And yes you are correct in guessing that I have zero friends in real life also.
How pathetic, I’ve been alive for 52 years and have no decent relationships to show for it.
I play WoW, not because I’m good at it or really love playing it but because I really have nothing else to do. I play Hearthstone for the same reason.

Well I’ve bugged you enough for today and my lunch break is almost over so I’ll post this now.

Oh, I apologize if this post is against the forum rules. I figured that since no one actually read my last post that it really wouldn’t matter.
Yo man, sorry to hear about your problems with your ex.

Dunno what you're like in WoW, but feel free to /wave if we encounter each other in game.
Hey man. Send me a message in game some time. I’m always up for meeting new people. Can do some pvp or something
Sorry to hear about your situation. How are, however, in good company among many others that don't know how to talk to people :)
Gimme a shout sometime. Old returning player here looking for others to chat with while grinding up the levels. Msg Kashal or Thwarth. I hope things get better for you. Take care.
Hey bud, Im not the best player, but I play just to kill time, sometimes for a few hours at a time. Feel free to friend me and I'll be glad to run some dungeons with ya. I got tons from 90-117.
Gigatauros?