BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, and Raids
Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!
Our large add spawned in a different chute than the "pour" animation came out of.
Well this is a much more fun version than earlier incarnations. So fast and frantic.
animation for spawning the add happened, and then the add was on the other side of the room
The boss still hits way too god damn hard. I'm tanking Thrashes on a BRM, and I'm getting obliterated before he even hits enrage.
when we hit the soft enrage as a tank i die inside and in the game in 30 seconds
CE guild group, demon hunter tank and pally tank. We tried different ways to tank it (me MT him thrash and vice versa) but the melee hits were insane and the thrash just as bad. 2 healers spamming the hell out of both tanks and they near oom by 60%.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Gt2abKyzCrnMhgFm/
Tuning aside, this fight is going to have hilarious comp requirements. Mages, warlocks, hunters, and goblins. Warriors, rogues, demon hunters... There's just some specific classes that are obviously going to have a very hard time bringing competitive numbers because they actually have to play with the fight having a knockback. There's very few viable positioning choices since the boss movement must be so frequent.

It's kind of shocking to see this so quickly after KJ.

If the fight is undertuned enough for that to not matter, I don't know why it's there. A patchwerk fight without a tight check seems pointless.
Touching the waterfall under an active Waste Chute with the mail belt "Anchor Chain Girdle" equipped causes an immediate DC due to movement enforcement. Likely this arises due to an interaction with the special effect on the belt and the pushback from the waterfall.