A Nation divided cant click the map

Customer Support
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next
IT'S A MIRACLE! I dropped the quest and picked it up again, clicked the map even though it showed no signs of being fixed and IT WORKED! It auto accepted Tiragarde Sound for me but it's better than being stuck! Good luck everyone!
must be nice
YUP, MUST. BE. NICE.
08/13/2018 07:12 PMPosted by Clear
Bump.

Now fixed.
Must be nice
Just to confirm, after the mini patch I logged in and was finally able to finish the quest and click on the map. I hope the rest of you have had your issue resolved as well.
Just now I was able to complete it after being previously bugged.
Wasn't fixed for me btw.
Still unable to complete quest.
still unable to complete the quest.
I still cannot either. Even uninstalled the azeroth auto pilot
Marked As Solution
I did warmode swap (SW>War mode>boralus) after trying this before. Post patches it had an effect.

Fixed for me.
exited game, installed some updates, re-logged, and it worked for me :)
08/13/2018 07:47 PMPosted by Nevotheless
Wasn't fixed for me btw.

There is like a 2nd patch they did after the first one and it worked for me. I disbanded it, exited the game did the patch and it worked when I came back in.
08/13/2018 08:04 PMPosted by Retributuu
I did warmode swap (SW>War mode>boralus) after trying this before. Post patches it had an effect.

Fixed for me.

Please bump this, it worked perfectly for me!! (Also the only thing that worked AFTER I tried seeing if the map was fixed after the little patch.)

Now, keep in mind that I wasn't able to select the original zone that I was already said to have chosen and was "bugged" to, BUT, you can basically just choose another zone and after you turn in that quest to the Princess, (I just did Zuldazar to try it) just ignore the next quest to put you into that zone and continue in on the original zone you planned to first level in. The main thing is being able to turn in "The War Campaign" from Nathanos!
08/13/2018 08:09 PMPosted by Aleira
08/13/2018 07:47 PMPosted by Nevotheless
Wasn't fixed for me btw.

There is like a 2nd patch they did after the first one and it worked for me. I disbanded it, exited the game did the patch and it worked when I came back in.

you disbanded what? I don't even have a quest.
08/13/2018 08:04 PMPosted by Retributuu

Fixed for me.

This worked. I will mark it as a solution
The Warmode thing also didn't work for me.
I've swapped in and out of war mode. Had both patches. Still can't get it completed.
08/13/2018 08:25 PMPosted by Uggluk
I've swapped in and out of war mode. Had both patches. Still can't get it completed.
idem