Disc Priest in BGs

Battlegrounds
08/17/2018 07:00 AMPosted by Pkk
Doesn't work bruh your class is broken and needs a nerf sorry

Translation: I can't mongoloid a healer down? NERF THEM NOW!
Shadowmend replaced flash heal. Flash heal was better. Stop crying about everything. You shouldn't be able to solo any healer and if two or more dps can't kill a disc, they are horrible dps
08/16/2018 01:34 PMPosted by Mistwynd
08/15/2018 11:29 PMPosted by Schulman
It's called survivability, since we are always the first one targeted by 5+ DPS. We would be perma-dead without it.
Unfortunately, it probably takes 5+ DPS to kill a disc priest.
Yep 5 bad dps
08/15/2018 10:09 AMPosted by Arthrallidin
anyone else think they shoudnt have access to shadowmend... considering they are not a SHADOW priest. makes them rediclous hard to wear down. tankier then a tank almost unkillable.
anyone know if nerfs are inc? seem to be strongest bg healer by far, id like more variety

rediclous? no wonder you play a DH
08/17/2018 05:29 AMPosted by Vaerume
My Templars verdict only does about 6k in pvp at my gear lvl. As a paladin your PWS spam alone can more than tank my damage :(.

As it should. You shouldn't be able to kill a healer 1v1. That would entirely defeat the point of a healer. Even then, I'm ignoring the fact that you're failing to account for the fact that Blizzard buffed auto attack damage for melee anywhere from 20-30%. A DK just posted a screenshot where 57% of their damage came from passive swings. And your auto wings execute at the same time as your special skills in your spellbook. So no, you aren't just hitting me with templars verdict.

You and a buddy? Your templars verdict just took down my shield and I'm wide open. And you have a what? 4 second stun that doesn't break with damage? And your friend probably has a silence or some sort of knock back? It shoudn't take much.

Note: We do have a 1.5 min CD called rapture that increases how much our shields absorb for. So yes, if I blow that then you probably cannot take down my shield with one skill.
08/16/2018 01:34 PMPosted by Mistwynd
08/15/2018 11:29 PMPosted by Schulman
It's called survivability, since we are always the first one targeted by 5+ DPS. We would be perma-dead without it.
Unfortunately, it probably takes 5+ DPS to kill a disc priest.

3 if someone has an MS ability and/or stuns.
Interrupts don't seem to hold us back.
And when I'm alone I can't even pressure a priest. Not to mention my TV is my spender, so once that's used I spend another 1-2 gcds using low damage attacks that combined might not even break a PWS.
I hate how strong disc is right now.... Now they just put as many CC's on the priest and kill me instantly, so awesome.
Considering Shadowmend is not instant, I don't get to use it very often, especially since we are eye candy for everybody in the opposing team.

Sure, we might be OP for now, but we pay for it: been playing Disc since early MoP and there's never been so much focus on me as there is now.
08/17/2018 04:01 PMPosted by Lícks
I hate how strong disc is right now.... Now they just put as many CC's on the priest and kill me instantly, so awesome.

What happened, not doing tons of dmg while healing yourself and fearing your enemy ad nauseum while using a pet? Locks mad at disc....lol.
08/15/2018 10:09 AMPosted by Arthrallidin
anyone else think they shoudnt have access to shadowmend... considering they are not a SHADOW priest. makes them rediclous hard to wear down. tankier then a tank almost unkillable.
anyone know if nerfs are inc? seem to be strongest bg healer by far, id like more variety

Comming from a demon hunter this is hilarious. Nerfs already were made LOL if you think shadow meld is why we are "op" then i suggest you pick one up and level one.
Cuz that is false . There is more to disc then just 1 spell LOL !!!
I agree, take away Shadowmend and give them Flash Heal back considering that's what they had prior to its removal.

I wouldn't mind that change. 2 different spell schools of healing seems stupid for a healer. Lock Shadowmend? Shield. Lock Penance? Shadowmend. There should be more punishment for getting locked as Disc when they can go offensive with their healing school.
It will balance at 120.

And other lies floated by Blizzard.
08/17/2018 05:00 PMPosted by Randalfrag
08/17/2018 04:01 PMPosted by Lícks

What happened, not doing tons of dmg while healing yourself and fearing your enemy ad nauseum while using a pet? Locks mad at disc....lol.

Right... considering we are probably the weakest class in the game, our fear cast is huge, drain life gives me great heals i guess if a return of 1% for every ~10-15% i'm being hit for and that's only if i'm not locked out.... I'm not saying at the end of Legion locks weren't really strong... But hell right now we are in a really bad place, I don't care what people say.
gl ever killing a resto druid when the pvp season starts.
I have done the math on a few of these disc priests and see they need a slight buff of 8% to all stats and healing. They also should get movement speed increase when they suffer health loss of any sort.
why does every one think they should be able to solo a healer ofc they have to be tanky or they would be worthless if 2 dps can't kill a disc atm they are bad
Remember when you actually had to chain cc to get a kill Like OMG guys i cant smash buttons and kill heals rarrrr
People who complain about Discs in BfA obviously haven't faced a MW in MoP.

That's all there is to say about this.