Why Delete Void Elf Spin?

General Discussion
i must be broken... i have never twirled
08/17/2018 10:15 PMPosted by Embyr
With how much High elves = Blood/void elves is preached on this forum, it's amazing anyone tries to defend this change. I mean, they're the same race are they not?

Well... I mean........................ But like high elves are cool tho.................................. And Blizz should totally add them........
08/17/2018 10:26 PMPosted by Dissolute
08/17/2018 10:04 PMPosted by Moirayne
Why Blizz? Just another stealth fun detected, fun removed?

Who hurt you?

Yeah. Sucks that the Blood elves keep some form of identity and a single thing not be given to the Alliance, cause bias.

Then again, it's perfectly fine that the Nightborne didn't get the Nigh elf flip and thus, the Night elves keeping their identity.

You only want peace when it suits you.

But high elves came first :p
I love when GD assumes all changes are intentional and malicious

could it not be a bug? crikey
The spaghetti is tangled again, it will take some time to fix it.
08/17/2018 10:28 PMPosted by Dissolute
08/17/2018 10:26 PMPosted by Randalthor
In order to have an answer on why Blizz deleted something they first would have had to actually delete it.

Oh..And here I thought blizzard let us keep something.

Well...back to Alliance getting our stuff and we don't get jack.

Ya'll got a badass bad girl warchief that stomps on her enemies like little feathers that deserved to be stomped on. She burnt down teldrassil! I mean like. That's awesome! And I don't get why people are so mad.
Just checked. My guy still spins.
08/17/2018 11:18 PMPosted by Kejunwen
Just checked. My guy still spins.

The issue is just for the female models I think.
Stolen animation! twirls

Maybe the void whispered them to knock it off.
Noticed that I didn't spin anymore on this character, but a friend of mine who just created a Velf was on discord and said "it spins"... this was what? a week ago?

Anyway, I'd also like an official position on this since I like my spinning.

08/17/2018 10:26 PMPosted by Dissolute
Yeah. Sucks that the Blood elves keep some form of identity and a single thing not be given to the Alliance, cause bias.

Then again, it's perfectly fine that the Nightborne didn't get the Nigh elf flip and thus, the Night elves keeping their identity.

You only want peace when it suits you.

Oh please... I know it's probably a bit much to ask this of a male belf but please, could you stop being such a drama queen?

Thanks.
Void Elf Traitors don't deserve to retain their Sin'dorei spin. Its an iconic part of being a Blood Elf. They should occasionally trip and fall flat on their faces when they try and jump instead. Far more appropriate.
08/18/2018 01:37 AMPosted by Tyl
Void Elf Traitors don't deserve to retain their Sin'dorei spin. Its an iconic part of being a Blood Elf. They should occasionally trip and fall flat on their faces when they try and jump instead. Far more appropriate.

You betrayed us when you exiled us from our homes. Our kin used this same argument when they left the Alliance and embraced the Horde.

You left us for dead, so we embraced the Alliance. As a plus we get better cities with proper hygiene standards and better company. No more having to deal with Orc's rudeness, Zombie smells, Troll horrific accents, Orgrimmar's MUDhuts and Tauren well... they're actually cool. Also, another huge plus: no risk of being blighted to death by one of our leaders. Huuuuuge plus.

That being said, we're still the people we were therefore we should be allowed to spin as we please.
08/17/2018 10:11 PMPosted by Nazpheram
Edit: Razaria was just kidding, I jumped down the wrong person's throat. The point still stands for people like Karat.

I apologize for failing to clarify that I made my post in good humor.
Nightborne don't !@#$le, either.

Seriously? J*ggle is a banned word?
08/18/2018 02:09 AMPosted by Lilandra
Nightborne don't !@#$le, either.

Seriously? J*ggle is a banned word?

You have a brand new idle animation you ungrateful crackhead.

All we're asking is that we get our old ones.
08/17/2018 10:15 PMPosted by Embyr
With how much High elves = Blood/void elves is preached on this forum, it's amazing anyone tries to defend this change. I mean, they're the same race are they not?

No they are not! We're HIGH Elf's, Belfs are just normal elf's, but lower! and ugly
08/17/2018 11:13 PMPosted by Battlemaiden
I love when GD assumes all changes are intentional and malicious

could it not be a bug? crikey

You people said the same thing about auto accept removal.
08/17/2018 10:27 PMPosted by Maedia
BE twirl is superior

We’re superior in every way ;)
Can someone explain this change to me. What exactly happened?
08/17/2018 10:08 PMPosted by Razaria
Nightborne don't do that flippy thing.

If you want the twirl, you have to go intersectional with pro NB-flip people~!

This read like a tumblr post, but I'm still okay with the concept.