BFA Warlock its a joke

General Discussion
1 2 3 7 Next
Void Walker is useless at tanking: cannot even do his job now, dies easily, sometimes it does not auto cast his aggro spell.
Dark Pact mega nerf: if this is a "defensive" why it sacrifices my health instead of my pet's health? If I use it I am dead!
Back-draft Nerf : I am not sure why this was moved into a talent tree, takes forever to cast something.
Demonic Circle: why this thing still in the talent tree? it should be base line.
Burning Rush: another talent that kills yourself, no useful at all, not sure why this still in our talent tree.
Succubus Nerfs: No more whiplash ( the original one) Seduction Cooldown
Everything has a long time cast and damage its too low compared to other classes at the same iLvl
Any class can heal for a good amount or got way more better defensives.

I hope the developers read this, it is really frustrating to level up gear up to find out that you die too easily because other classes got better defensives, tools and damage and I hope that the warlock community support this thread.
I'm discovering this too. Even pets got whacked with bad scaling lol. At 110 my void Walker could tank the entire zone. As soon as I pinged 111 he began weakening. 112 a little less aggro'able, now 113 even less. Now if I just look at the mob I see my aggro climb and after the first chaos bolt I'm tanking and the voidwalker is just kinda standing there like an English cigarette
The pets really are incredibly frail now, and buffing their survivability wouldn't break anything except i that i won't have to resummon for every trash mob i fight.
Hmm...I haven't been having any significant issues. My VW is tanking 4+ mobs in open world just fine whilest I blow them up, throw him a heal every now and then. I'm soloing most rare spawns. I've been at the top of the DPS meters in the dungeons I've done.

Have found what feels like a bug though, my demon despawns and I have to resummon it sometimes.
I used my Void walker for one quest. He died too quickly. So I have been using my imp instead and blow stuff up.
08/20/2018 07:26 AMPosted by Gurgleloth
Hmm...I haven't been having any significant issues. My VW is tanking 4+ mobs in open world just fine whilest I blow them up, throw him a heal every now and then. I'm soloing most rare spawns. I've been at the top of the DPS meters in the dungeons I've done.

Have found what feels like a bug though, my demon despawns and I have to resummon it sometimes.

I've heard one or two things about how the blueberry is having scaling issues. That could be it. I have't worked on my lock yet so I dunno.

(puts out a little tray of cookies for all to enjoy)

I was the same way at your level, it gets worse trust me.

Lol. Wait till you hit 120.
Blueberry worthless? Dies to easy? Are you people playing the same game? Dude tanks like a beast. Easily holds agro while I burn em down?
08/20/2018 06:31 AMPosted by Bloodydark
Void Walker is useless at tanking: cannot even do his job now, dies easily, sometimes it does not auto cast his aggro spell.
Dark Pact mega nerf: if this is a "defensive" why it sacrifices my health instead of my pet's health? If I use it I am dead!
Back-draft Nerf : I am not sure why this was moved into a talent tree, takes forever to cast something.
Demonic Circle: why this thing still in the talent tree? it should be base line.
Burning Rush: another talent that kills yourself, no useful at all, not sure why this still in our talent tree.
Succubus Nerfs: No more whiplash ( the original one) Seduction Cooldown
Everything has a long time cast and damage its too low compared to other classes at the same iLvl
Any class can heal for a good amount or got way more better defensives.

I hope the developers read this, it is really frustrating to level up gear up to find out that you die too easily because other classes got better defensives, tools and damage and I hope that the warlock community support this thread.

Have to agree here. Level 120 aff with my pet tank and I need to resummon a new one after or during EVERY FIGHT. Forget about funnel it’s a slow and inefficient method to keep it alive. Right now 2 120 mobs will rip the tank pet to shreds. Warlock aff AOE is also useless and terribly underpowered. Dead last on any aoe pulls on the meter. My only saving grace is single target dps which is ok. Please fix locks.
08/20/2018 07:38 AMPosted by Fyra

Lol. Wait till you hit 120.

Ugh....thats what I was afraid of :-/
I am at lvl 117 and yes it feels like CRAP.

My chaos bolt hits the mob (simple mob, not elite) like a wet noodle, and it takes forever to cast because I get less and less haste the more I progress in BFA...

At 110 this was my favorite class/spec... now I barely feel like finishing leveling this little dude
Yeah I used to health funnel my pet now I just wait for him to get low hp and throw out another cast, I have to manage my dots and my pet yeah I know git gud
As a warlock, you should be hitting hard enough that your pet's survive-ability should not be an issue. If you are that dependent on your pet being up... Watch its health and summon a new one when it gets low, then spam it for aggro.

It does not hurt to heal them once in a while either... Your minions need love too!

If it is still a problem, I recommend keeping your pulls small. No more that 6 mobs at a time.
Turn xp off. This crap doesn't kick in till you level up. If you want the allied races and flying then level ONE toon to 120. But for your alts you are far, far better off keeping them under 116 with 111 being the best place to stop. Really unless you're into progression raiding you don't NEED to be max level and the way this scaling is screwed up it's better not to be.
I don't want to level. I'm just doing old world dailies and all the WoD and Legion content that I missed while gone that wasn't removed while I wait and see if they make any attempt at fixing us.
By the way, with the pet being more frail i found the demon skin talent much more useful since dark pact doesn't affect the pet.
08/20/2018 07:40 AMPosted by Psynik
Blueberry worthless? Dies to easy? Are you people playing the same game? Dude tanks like a beast. Easily holds agro while I burn em down?

LOL
Get to 120 and come back to this post so you can apologize.
08/20/2018 08:07 AMPosted by Lucrend
08/20/2018 07:40 AMPosted by Psynik

LOL
Get to 120 and come back to this post so you can apologize.

He shouldn't have to get to 120. He's been made of paper since 111.
I was also checking the gear traits, and there is nothing in there that can help us so far. We are weaker than a murloc.