HAPPY FRIDAY!

General Discussion
All these negative posts lately. Here's a positive one!

First off Happy Friday everyone! What are your plans for the weekend?

I'm hoping to get another level or 2, I've been very casually moving along through this xpac and in no rush to get anywhere, I've been leveling my profs and just taking everything in as I go.

The wife and I also plan to head out to the beach with our little one as the weather is suppose to be great!
My weekend involves a rack and whips.
I plan to take FULL advantage of the surprise Sephora customer appreciation sale!

20 percent off for Rouge!!!

Also having brunch with lots of half price bottles of rose' and packing for my upcoming trip to Europe!
08/24/2018 06:32 AMPosted by Zelgardis
My weekend involves a rack and whips.

Sounds like a party.
08/24/2018 06:33 AMPosted by Silusia
I plan to take FULL advantage of the surprise Sephora customer appreciation sale!

Also having brunch with lots of half price bottles of rose' and packing for my upcoming trip to Europe!

Have fun in Europe! Going anywhere in particular or all over the place
Thank you very much!
I'm on duty tonight till' 6am tomorrow. Have fun, but don't drink and drive.
08/24/2018 06:36 AMPosted by Executìve
08/24/2018 06:33 AMPosted by Silusia

Have fun in Europe! Going anywhere in particular or all over the place

This trip is primarily Germany/Austria. We usually like to focus on an area when we go. I think we are going to about 7 different small places in 2.5 weeks.
Hopefully get to 120. Look for a guild and make some friends in game. I doubt any of that will happen, but some friends would be nice. LOL
Going to get a 12 pack of corona tonight, wait until my gf goes to bed, then I'm going to be drinking to all your dead ally bodies. I hate you all.
Happy Friday!

(puts out a lovely assortment of cookies and pastries for all to enjoy!)
08/24/2018 06:30 AMPosted by Executìve

I'm hoping to get another level or 2, I've been very casually moving along through this xpac and in no rush to get anywhere, I've been leveling my profs and just taking everything in as I go.

The wife and I also plan to head out to the beach with our little one as the weather is suppose to be great!

WOOT!!! Friday Friday!!! :-)

Enjoy the beach, that sounds fun.
One man's Friday is another man's Monday.
08/24/2018 06:47 AMPosted by Gudfrey
Hopefully get to 120. Look for a guild and make some friends in game. I doubt any of that will happen, but some friends would be nice. LOL

If you weren't a dirty Alliance scum I'd be your friend :D

This weekend I have nothing planned and that's the way I like it! Gonna walk the dog, hang by the pool, ride my bike, maybe BBQ, and, of course, play some WoW. A nice relaxing weekend just the way I like it.
It's payday, I don't work over the weekends, and it's a relatively calm workday besides.

Gonna grab some good food and drinks and enjoy my evening.

FeelsGoodMan
Happy Friday to you!

I'll be spending time with friends in the real world tonight and tomorrow, but then Sunday my plan is to finish up the last zone of Kul Tiras so I can start doing all the end-game stuff. Heroics, Mythics, Island Expeditions, World Quests, and the War Campaign are all calling my name, but I want to finish the story content first. Loving the new expansion so far :)
08/24/2018 06:49 AMPosted by Spinältap
Going to get a 12 pack of corona tonight, wait until my gf goes to bed, then I'm going to be drinking to all your dead ally bodies. I hate you all.

Soon to be ex-GF
I’ve been thinking about that Bad Troll Love Poem, and what would make it so bad. So I wrote a corny song, a reggae riff, and baseline. So I think I’ll slap down a drum loop and record it this weekend. Then I’ll throw it up in a post here, to the detriment of anyone brave enough to listen.

I call myself...The Struggle Monkeys. Beware.
Indeed, Happy Friday!
08/24/2018 06:30 AMPosted by Executìve

Please remember the sunblock! =-) Teach that little one early to always use it!