Still waiting for the Alliance version of...

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Old Soldier....any day now...surely.
I wouldn't count on it. :(
Your compensation is getting to play the better faction.
Old soldier part 2: Genn recognizing the Horde is not evil and smiling at Saurfang.

Oh and on the back of him Anduin telling Tyrande to stop being evil for not liking the Horde.
You'll get it right after that "fist pump" moment from MoP!
Would you be satisfied getting it in a later patch when it has more impact in the story?
08/25/2018 08:05 AMPosted by Patchs
Would you be satisfied getting it in a later patch when it has more impact in the story?

Only if the Horde DOESNT get a cinematic at that time.
I actually feel kind of bad for the Horde this time around. Their “purpose” this expansion seems pretty hollow.
08/25/2018 08:09 AMPosted by Athearia
I actually feel kind of bad for the Horde this time around. Their “purpose” this expansion seems pretty hollow.

I don't.

They generally get more Cinematic like events than the Alliance just about every expac.
08/25/2018 08:03 AMPosted by Athearia
Your compensation is getting to play the better faction

That's your opinion. From my own perspective alliance cant pvp their way out of a wet paper bag. AND they took away my original character model!!!!! Now Hestia is as homely as your toon.
Alliance bgs are a nightmare, never have I heard 'go die' 'I hope you die of cancer' etc etc this much in the last few years

Its not the better faction, just you happen to like it more, I adore Hestia, my beautiful daughter plays horde side, she doesn't like any of the alliance races. And I am absolutely fine with that, its a game, she didn't join a cult or the communist party
No, watching Saurfang feel bad about burning thousands of night elves to death is more important than actually seeing how the alliance feels.

Duh
08/25/2018 08:00 AMPosted by Atillus

Come on you got Elsa and Ursula the sea witch!!!!!
with what?! what character would is conflicted enough alliance side to have that moment? none...none of them because the alliance is always vindicated with everything they do. what is Greymane going to come to the realization that maby this war and the attack on the night elves was his fault because he disobeyed orders and attacked Sylvanas unprovoked in stormhiem? Probably not so whats left?
08/25/2018 08:19 AMPosted by Dalah
with what?! what character would is conflicted enough alliance side to have that moment? none...none of them because the alliance is always vindicated with everything they do. what is Greymane going to come to the realization that maby this war and the attack on the night elves was his fault because he disobeyed orders and attacked Sylvanas unprovoked in stormhiem? Probably not so whats left?

Muh Stormheim count in this thread: 1.
It'll drop any minute now...

Ooo Maybe it'll be Night Elf focused with a Survivor raging at Tyrande for failing her people or something.

The hell do you mean "unprovoked"? She killed his son right in front of him and gassed his entire city.
08/25/2018 09:43 AMPosted by Araiel
... with what?! what character would is conflicted enough alliance side to have that moment? none...none of them because the alliance is always vindicated with everything they do. what is Greymane going to come to the realization that maby this war and the attack on the night elves was his fault because he disobeyed orders and attacked Sylvanas unprovoked in stormhiem? Probably not so whats left?

The hell do you mean "unprovoked"? She killed his son right in front of him and gassed his entire city.

Shhhh.

Horde players don't use logic. If you keep going down this rabbit hole you'll get a "Muh Camp T!" out of her eventually.
with what?! what character would is conflicted enough alliance side to have that moment?

Gryan Stoutmantle with Westfall.
Don’t count on that. Blizzard will never move a finger to make a CGI Alliance-only cinematic. We are prohibited to ask for cool things. Maybe they’ll release another cinematic about Saurfang still being sad.
08/25/2018 10:43 AMPosted by Êadweard
Don’t count on that. Blizzard will never move a finger to make a CGI Alliance-only cinematic. We are prohibited to ask for cool things. Maybe they’ll release another cinematic about Saurfang still being sad.

Oh I'm sure we'll get one. It'll be about how Sylvanas was secretly saving the world the whole time, and why Genn and Anduin and the rest of the Alliance should feel bad about trying to stop Sylvanas from comitting genocide, with a resounding "FOR THE HORDE" at the end.