Still waiting for the Alliance version of...

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
Come on Blizz...stop giving the Horde Extra cinematics..
Bump
Our Old Soldier is Bolvar.

Don't worry it's coming.
08/25/2018 06:27 PMPosted by Atillus

You mean like that one with Anduin on the Broken Shore in Legion?

Oh wait.

You have the memory of a fish!

Or the logic of an obtuse brick wall.
08/25/2018 08:00 AMPosted by Atillus
Old Soldier....any day now...surely.
Why? Everyone seems to be happy to be a part of the Alliance.

Who would the old Soldier be on the Alliance side that is disgruntled with the faction?
08/26/2018 08:46 AMPosted by Draile

Oh wait.

You mean like how the Alliance got a VERY slightly extended Broken Shore Cinematic?

While the Horde got two full ones?
08/26/2018 08:46 AMPosted by Draile

Oh wait.

Maybe you do, considering you completely forgot the cinematic Sylvanas got when she became Warchief.

08/26/2018 08:47 AMPosted by Urmog
Why? Everyone seems to be happy to be a part of the Alliance.

Who would the old Soldier be on the Alliance side that is disgruntled with the faction?

Who says that it has to be confined to that scenario? Who knows? Maybe they could've done one about... Ya know.... The people that actually got genocided instead of the guy who felt bad about doing it?
I am confused. Does alliance have a story line where they are going around killing innocent people and their greatest champion abandons them and Blizzard wants to showcase what lead him to his decision because they knew there would be more then a bit of anger over that?
08/26/2018 08:51 AMPosted by Hamstar
I am confused. Does alliance have a story line where they are going around killing innocent people and their greatest champion abandons them and Blizzard wants to showcase what lead him to his decision because they knew there would be more then a bit of anger over that?

No, we just got genocided and the people that it happened to were completely ignored and the Horde got a cinematic on why they shouldn't feel bad about it.
08/25/2018 08:03 AMPosted by Sephiram
Old soldier part 2: Genn recognizing the Horde is not evil and smiling at Saurfang.

Oh and on the back of him Anduin telling Tyrande to stop being evil for not liking the Horde.

Orc Alllied Race for Alliance after Saurfang realizes he has more in common with Greymane then Sylvannas
theoretically
anduin is arthas' son. it'll be an....... interesting........ cinematic.
jaina didn't tell anyone but varian.
08/26/2018 08:52 AMPosted by Araiel

No, we just got genocided and the people that it happened to were completely ignored and the Horde got a cinematic on why they shouldn't feel bad about it.
Do you even understand what the word "Genocide" means?

Not sure why you would even expect it. The Alliance lost both major battles so far. The King of Stormwind sits on his throne and everything is back to normal as far as he is concerned. Nothing to see here. Nothing to celebrate in a video.
08/26/2018 08:57 AMPosted by Urmog

Do you even understand what the word "Genocide" means?

If burning thousands of innocent women and children alive for no reason other than hatred of life isn't genocide then I don't know what that word means at all.

You had the entire war of the thorns quest involving those people. Also what story do you want to be told about it?
08/26/2018 08:47 AMPosted by Atillus
You mean like how the Alliance got a VERY slightly extended Broken Shore Cinematic?

While the Horde got two full ones?

Nope. I mean the one exclusive quest series that Alliance players got that lead to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THSowKTA61Q

Even gave extra artifact power to Alliance players for completing in.

I know things I hard with your memory,though. Especially when for such an Alliance fan you just confused Anduin with Varian.
In Legion, Varian Wrynn got the honorable death that Saurfang desires. Old Soldier was a riff on that, and Saurfang is denied what was claimed by Varian, at least for now.
08/26/2018 08:57 AMPosted by Sorelai

Not sure why you would even expect it. The Alliance lost both major battles so far. The King of Stormwind sits on his throne and everything is back to normal as far as he is concerned. Nothing to see here. Nothing to celebrate in a video.

So driving horde out of undercity and taking over a big chunk of that territory is losing to you? What would it have taken for you to consider it a win?

Also do you think "old soldier" is a celebratory video?
08/26/2018 09:03 AMPosted by Hamstar

You had the entire war of the thorns quest involving those people. Also what story do you want to be told about it?

That's news to me. Last I checked, we got no reaction whatsoever on the war of thorns from them except seeing their leader stand in a room at Stormwind.

And what story would I like to be told? I dunno, maybe one about how pissed off they are that their entire homeland got burned down would be a start?
Still waiting on the Alliance version of "Warchief dies or retires to pout for a decade straight"