WQ Cache Faction Disparity

General Discussion
Currently today, the Horde's cache/Emissary reward is a 340+, mythic-esque quality Trinket, with an extremely desirable primary stat equip proc.

The Alliance's is 400 AP.
Four hundred.

Why exactly do both sides not have an equal playing field for gear? Not to mention that much AP is literally just 2 daily quests' worth of ap, what is the justification behind this?

It's one thing to have Azerite gear as a reward, as it could be completely random if it's both a) a slot upgrade for you, b) a trait upgrade, and c) not a duplicate of many of the extremely high-by-comparison- iLevel Champion of Azeroth quest rewards, but giving out Trinkets which are otherwise extremely expensive or hard to come by due to the nature of Mythics + RNG + lockouts... How is this fair?
Rng lol

Trinkets not even good for me feelsbadman
We had 200 order resources for the last THREE boxes
I didn’t see threads made when horde had 3 emissary rewards with war resources/AP this past week
08/25/2018 10:10 AMPosted by Suhbro
I didn’t see threads made when horde had 3 emissary rewards with war resources/AP this past week

That's kinda the point though, isn't it? It's not fair either way, nor are the war resources any kind of useful/that much ap is not worth it by comparison. Might as well just give extra rep beyond the turn in # to get one closer to the exalted gears at that point.