Remove the Silver Covenant and the High Elf threads die.

General Discussion
Don't create a martyr.
Report them for spam, that's what it is
08/26/2018 02:25 PMPosted by Tannyya
Report them for spam, that's what it is

"The outcry of demand for something I disagree with upsets me so I'd rather just see them silenced. >:["
The cry for high elves will never be silenced. If you haters don't behave we will demand lightbound orcs too!
When the money gets low enough Blizzard when give players High Elves. I just hope when they do they give the Horde something juicy like Arakkoa.
08/26/2018 01:20 PMPosted by Menard
It's so easy. All you need to do is have the Silver Covenant go fight Sylvanas and then she blights them.

And then finally. No more High Elf threads.

You win the forums for the day.
If that was what they wanted, sure. But no, Blizzard -- even after Ion's statements -- has continued to put High Elves in the game, even changing NPCs in-game to further the "High Elf agenda".
It's a community by itself that has generated hype time and time again, and with Allied Races, they will now always be possible. Especially with how Mag'har are unlocked.
You're most likely safe for the expansion if you don't like High Elves, since Void Elves make them pretty unlikely to come so soon. But pretending that there's a way to make High Elf threads go away without just giving people High Elves is non-sense.
08/26/2018 02:42 PMPosted by Tiresias
When the money gets low enough Blizzard when give players High Elves. I just hope when they do they give the Horde something juicy like Arakkoa.

You will get something juicier, the great, the giant, the meaty, "ogres"!
It's so ironic that Alliance scumbags always want Horde everything from races to mounts to racials and more, yet they always want it without having to play Horde.
They should release high elves, but lock them not just behind an exhalted rep and quest line, but also the loremaster, explorer, and exhalted achievements. This way the asking for them would stop, but the complaining would continue.
This is both a High Elf thread and a pointless thread.

Not to mention the fact that I must be blind because I never see High Elf Reps anymore.
08/26/2018 02:59 PMPosted by Zypher
They should release high elves, but lock them not just behind an exhalted rep and quest line, but also the loremaster, explorer, and exhalted achievements. This way the asking for them would stop, but the complaining would continue.

As someone who absolutely wants High Elves, I hope they're released this way as a compromise to people who fear High Elves would be 40%+ of the Alliance. It'd be a neat way for High Elf fans to show they really do care about the race, too.
I don't really see anyone complaining about it if they do get released, but then again, people complain about existing Allied Races and that's absurd, so I guess anything is possible.
08/26/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Mythlos
Mag'har Orcs opened a Pandora's Box.

AU High Elves led by Kael'thas for the Alliance is now a possibility.

This will never be over. Never.

This MUST spread
08/26/2018 02:52 PMPosted by Naughtymoon
It's so ironic that Alliance scumbags always want Horde everything from races to mounts to racials and more, yet they always want it without having to play Horde.

In the past horde wanted dark iron dwaves. They also had been asking for a non-undead human race. So I guess those ppl who play horde are scumbags too?

They can do the same for san'lyan so both factions tears can rolls.

08/26/2018 03:01 PMPosted by Calderë

Not to mention the fact that I must be blind because I never see High Elf Reps anymore.

you should go do the suramar storyline, you will see an high elf army there.
08/26/2018 03:12 PMPosted by Greatbrae
08/26/2018 02:52 PMPosted by Naughtymoon

In the past horde wanted dark iron dwaves. They also had been asking for a non-undead human race. So I guess those ppl who play horde are scumbags too?

They can do the same for san'lyan so both factions tears can rolls.

08/26/2018 03:01 PMPosted by Calderë

you should go do the suramar storyline, you will see an high elf army there.

I'd support people asking for something once or twice or even a few times, but spamming the forums with nonstop threads about something you've already been told no to speaks for itself, so yes I'm sticking with Alliance are scumbags.
Then we have all the High Elves in Stormwind.

And the ones in Hinterlands.

And Loch Modan...

And Allerian Stronghold...

And the ones in Dalaran that aren't Silver Covenant....

You actually can't wipe them out. Ha.
Blizz just needs to stop being the stubborn person that wont give in even tho it makes so much sense to have it. They already destroyed lore with how many void elves were in the battle of lordaeron. Only a handful of them were created but somehow they had that many port in. Not to mention how many died in that but they are still a playable race
08/26/2018 01:40 PMPosted by Rorrand

Kael'thas never led the High Elves. The moment he took command, they became the blood elves.

If an AU event were to happen where Arthas's attack on Quel'thalas was thwarted, then the AU High Elf leader would actually be Anasterian.

Kael'Thas was a prince, and just like the Mag'har orcs not being lead by Grom to Azeroth the AU High Elves would be sent with the second in command... Prince Kael'Thas.

The reason why he became the leader of the Blood Elves was because the King above him died in the invasion of Silvermoon.

But due to AU Draenor not invading AU Azeroth the history of AU Azeroth would change. There would be no scourge.

Which means that we could get another batch of Humans... AU Lordaeron lead by Prince Arthas the Paladin.
It's more likely they'l be assimilated into the Void Elves.
08/26/2018 05:26 PMPosted by Zimos
It's more likely they'l be assimilated into the Void Elves.

Based on what we've seen of the Void Elves in BFA so far, it appears more likely that they will assimilate into the Alliance and by extension the High Elves.