Horde, am I missing something?

General Discussion
When I leveled alliance, everything I needed was within 5 seconds of each other in Boralus.

I'm all over the place, flying up and down and running here and there to get to missions, ship to KT, bank, professions, and I can't even find the island expedition guy.

Am I doing it right? Stuff is just messed on the horde side?
Horde city layouts have been bad almost by tradition.
More easily defended that way, climb up every step Alliance dogs
Horde bias. All those steps give us buns of steel and the sexiest thighs on Azeroth.
Really the only annoying part is that our mission table is beyond easily accessible. At least give us an option to have a hearth to our ship, but then that makes the great seal inaccessible.

I have goblin gliders specifically to get to the ship as you can just jump off the pyramid and glide there.
Yea I'm really glad to be maining alliance this expansion. Boralus is so much better in every aspect.
Idk, I find myself lost in Stormwind when I make Alliance alts. It all looks the same, I feel like a rat in a maze...
"Slow fall" /flies aways

Also when in the air, over steps leading to crafting terrasse, using "blink" instant lands on the ground.

And I use mage TP to get back up
08/27/2018 07:37 AMPosted by Hungh
When I leveled alliance, everything I needed was within 5 seconds of each other in Boralus.

I'm all over the place, flying up and down and running here and there to get to missions, ship to KT, bank, professions, and I can't even find the island expedition guy.

Am I doing it right? Stuff is just messed on the horde side?

Alliance has way better engineers.

Course, we don't pay them for squat, so they run off and start pirate themed rebellions, so I guess it's a wash :P
08/27/2018 07:41 AMPosted by Hamstar
Horde bias. All those steps give us buns of steel and the sexiest thighs on Azeroth.

Not for you....you just have bones.
08/27/2018 07:57 AMPosted by Drakulous
Yea I'm really glad to be maining alliance this expansion. Boralus is so much better in every aspect.

nope troll expac rocks Ursula the sea witch?????????
08/27/2018 09:00 AMPosted by Allintu

He'll just wait until some poor, athletic, living schmuck makes it to the top and they're too tired to defend themselves and kill them and take their muscles.
08/27/2018 07:57 AMPosted by Drakulous
If you ignore the flithy Alliance scurring around the place, still no.
B-BUT HORDE BIAS

Seriously it's awful, they even made sure the pyramid entrance faces north so I can't glide down to the stupid ship.
08/27/2018 07:39 AMPosted by Mortex
More easily defended that way, climb up every step Alliance dogs

*cough* https://imgur.com/KoanuI8
Glad Im a mage. I teleport after scrapping just to get to my boat lol
Horde:
Need to craft something? Fly to the northern end of the city,
Need to take a portal or use your bank? Fly to the top of the the Zandalari temple.
Need to transmog or use the boat to go to alliance zone? fly to the southern end of the city.

Alliance:
Need to craft something? take 20 steps,
Need to take a portal or use your bank? take 15 steps.
Need to transmog or use the boat to go to alliance zone? take 5-20 steps depending on the service.

Having played both alliance and horde this xpac, whoever did the layout of the horde city didn't think it through very well. Its going to be a pain in the rear until we get flying. When I started my alliance toon, i couldn't believe how close everything was especially with what I experienced on horde.

I guess if there is one positive, I have seen way more of the Zandalari capital than I have of Boralus.
https://www.wowhead.com/quest=47440/paku-master-of-winds

Take him as your Loa, it gives you "flight" points all over the city. Very helpful.

It's not easy to have a green butt this beefy, but sacrifices must be made for the warchief.
08/27/2018 09:00 AMPosted by Allintu

It is because I have blasted my glutes my so much that I have 0% body fat.

Also Sylvanas is the best fitness coach on the planet. I heard her yelling at some Night Elves just the other day to "Feel the burn". It was totally working, I saw their fat melt away before my eyes.