(H) Weekly Tavern-crawl, The Zacalo New day

Wyrmrest Accord
09/10/2018 07:05 AMPosted by Panjya
I love your enthusiasm, I wish I could go to these. ^^;
Seems every event that is held during the week conflicts with my job.

Oh no!! well I'm trying to make it late and early enough for people to pop in, grab some good quick tavern rp then be able to pop out. I'd love to make it accessible to all, time wise i mean. thats why i brought the event forward an hour so people have a chance to get home and eat with family, before having to take there time for a thursday night.
Afternoon hordies! and trollies ( ya, i dont like it either lol but pffftt) 2 more days till the thirsty thursday tavern crawl. Starting out in the "hot house" then maybe walk over to the "Drunkin Drummer" and get the gnome kicking frustration out on some drums, THEY'RE HUGE!!!!!. Then all the way at the end grab some food at the little open air restaurant. So come on down bring a friend (lowbies can take the boat so bring your little ones) grab a drink , and some food and lets make some NOISE!!!!!
Good morning folks!!!! hope we all had a good nights sleep. Another week almost done. Why not drop on by the Hot House for a drink!!! so come on down and bring a friend. even the low ones can come, they just need help finding the dock at eco islands. (seriously low levels can join us out here so come on by. message me and i will add you to the raid group)
Morning troll's and hordies!!! sorry for the lack of events (real life caught up with me ) Returning back but now on a new day (trying it atleast) every Friday Open Tavern-Crawl 5:15 PM Server (8:15 PM EST) in Zocalo for all to join! Drop on by the Hot House for a drink!!! so come on down and bring a friend. Even the low ones can come, they just need help finding the dock at eco islands. (seriously low levels can join us out here so come on by. Message me and I will add you to the raid group)
mornin everybody!! happy hump day!!! Sailed to some islands and raced for some azurite minerals, gosh thats tough work. Cant wait for Friday for the tavern crawl. come join me and the trolls of azeroth down at the hot house, 5:15 server (8:15 east coast).
Glad to see you've started it back up! I won't be able to make it this week, but I'm looking forward to it in the future!
Good morning hordies!!! almost there. Weeks almost down phew! *wipes brow*. Working these docks in the capital is good work, but MAN still cant get over those orcs. What a work ethic they just dont stop lol. Can't wait till tomarrow a well deserved drink at the hot house. The trolls of azeroth will be there around 5:15 server (8:15 east coast). see you then!!
Good Morning folks WE MADE IT!!!!!! its Friday. join me later tonight for drinks , conversation and maybe a trip across to the drunkin drummer for some good beats lol. 5:15pm server (8:15pm east coast) hot house, The Zacalo. look to main post for location.
3 more hours till tiki bar time at the hot house!!! see you guys in the zacalo!!!
Half way there !!! its almost tiki time!!! remember to come on down to the hot house friday night. Starts @5:15 (8:15 east coast) in the Zacalo, the bar is half way down on the right. So come on down for a drink and maybe meet some friendly , might even alittle drunk lol trolls. SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!
Kurukwa will be there to meet new Troll friends!