LF Horde Guild

Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Lethon, and Shadowmoon
So I recently leveled this character in hopes of moving to this server. I plan to main my shaman in BfA but I do have alts I want to move over assuming I can find a good guild and like the server. While leveling I didn't really get much of an idea of the server. It seems to be alliance dominated and the horde seem very quiet compared to back on Thrall lol.

As for the guild I'm looking for. I'm 26 so I do have a busy life outside of the game. I'm looking for a good group of people to raid with. Preferably Fridays & Saturdays any time after 8pm EST. Any other day of the week I'd be available from about 8pm-10:30pm EST. I mostly play Ele & Resto. I'd honestly even be ok with just joining a guild as a casual member who goes on alt runs if that is an option as well.

Depending on if I can find a good guild I'll likely transfer some of my alts over time as well (monk, priest, and warlock).

Thanks for reading!
Join the BloodDevils.
Come join BloodDevils. We are bringing this server back! 5 man mythics premaids. Over 13 yrs WOW experience. Uldir comming soon. We are gearing up for it now. Help leveling. Discord. Friendly officers full bank tabs. Look for us in game. Pve.pvp and transmog runs weekly.