Blizz I want to apologize

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
Clearly OP is as blind as a bat, top three servers have been down since this so called launch.
08/13/2018 08:02 PMPosted by Nylotha
...on behalf of the absolutely ridiculous "community" that flame the forums daily.

Servers are down for 20 whole minutes and people are throwing fits on the forums COMPENSATE US!!!! HOW AM I GONNA GET SERVER FIRST NOW?!?!? Please continue to disregard these entitled children (grown or not) and continue with the great work you do.

SINCERELY, thank you for your hard work today Blizzard! Questing in Drustvar has been amazing and I'm loving the music and feel of Kul Tiras so far! Very excited to get into the dungeons! The new cinematics were way more awesome than I anticipated! Having the best launch experience I can remember in my 11 years of playing!

TBH they have it coming. They brought this on themselves with their stupid "One launch to rule them all!" nonsense. Although technically they didn't lie to us, this is still the best launch they've had, as bad as it is.
Alright dude, i think your nose is brown enough.
...on behalf of the absolutely ridiculous "community" that flame the forums daily.

Servers are down for 20 whole minutes and people are throwing fits on the forums COMPENSATE US!!!! HOW AM I GONNA GET SERVER FIRST NOW?!?!? Please continue to disregard these entitled children (grown or not) and continue with the great work you do.

SINCERELY, thank you for your hard work today Blizzard! Questing in Drustvar has been amazing and I'm loving the music and feel of Kul Tiras so far! Very excited to get into the dungeons! The new cinematics were way more awesome than I anticipated! Having the best launch experience I can remember in my 11 years of playing!
More like 5 hours.... lol i haven't even gotten to play
More than five hours offline.

People are already 120 and we can't even log in.

This is a multi-billion dollar company.

It could buy its own military.

And it can't keep servers working, for the love of God.

get a job
Don't presume to speak for me. My wallet will do that.

ROFL 20 min he says. try 5 hours
08/13/2018 08:03 PMPosted by Ascetic
stop being a cuckold and apologizing to them. They need to apologize to us.

No, they don't. I still can't play because all of my toons just happen to be on 1 of the 6 servers offline. only 6 servers out of hundreds in !@#$ing incredible.

I was enjoying Drustvar as well untii the server was brought down by Blizzard.

You do realize that a forum is meant for discussions, opinions, all which includes people sometimes exhibiting a simple human emotion:

Frustration.

We all have it. Some are better at biting their tongue than others.

Stop trying to control how people react to their emotions.
08/13/2018 08:04 PMPosted by Yonbi

SINCERELY, thank you for your hard work today Blizzard! Questing in Drustvar has been amazing and I'm loving the music and feel of Kul Tiras so far! Very excited to get into the dungeons! The new cinematics were way more awesome than I anticipated! Having the best launch experience I can remember in my 11 years of playing! The tone set for BFA is seriously amazing!

5 hours is not 20 minutes.

Maybe you'd like to apologize to comcast or verizon every time they go down too?

Maybe if there were forums that got lit up the moment there's a tiny blip. I realize this isn't so tiny, but it's not the best comparison.

You have no clue what you are talking about do you?

20 minutes, really? It's been almost 6 hours for some.

I'm sure most of us could handle 20 minutes but you can't apologize for 6 hours so stop. Just stop.

I have a feeling if you were waiting 6 hours you'd be singing a whole different tune op, your post is laughable at best and the fact you are trying to apologize for people rightfully upset waiting almost 6 hours to play a game you have been enjoying. Nonsense. Get out.
08/13/2018 08:04 PMPosted by Nillah
Maybe ya'll shouldn't all be flooding to the same 6 servers when there are dozens of them available to play on.

nah, i knew what i was in for when i chose Area 52. What's the point of a Mmo in a dead server?

i just pointed out the dude was misinformed

I was able to get a good 4 hours in so I'm happy with the progress I've made. Personally I'm just glad Blizzard was able to get as much time in for people as they could in. Some people think how long they have been off right now is bad? I was told that 1.2 was down for days on end. That is crazy to think about
Hey look, the person who is questing and enjoying the xpac is coming to talk trash to people who haven't been able to get online once. Wow :D what a lovely community member.
If you think about it, people can still get server first even if it isnt counted. Everyone is offline so consider it a "Pause" and be ready when they get back up.
It's been 5+ hours since some of us have been able to log on.

I do not think it is unreasonable at this point to become a bit aggravated.

Almost 2 hours ago, CS said they'd hope to have things fixed shortly............

EDIT: The name calling is seriously hilarious, keep it coming :) and yes I did vote for Hilary

I mean kissing hindquaters is almost as bad as all the ragers claiming it is the end of the world.