Rate the transmog of the person above you

General Discussion
08/23/2018 10:04 PMPosted by Tolathom
08/23/2018 09:39 PMPosted by Holymoite
Nice and cohesive.

9/10

Great look for a pally. 9/10.
I like the color palette and outfit, but the helm. I like the idea of the helm but the low quality just irks me.

8/10
08/23/2018 10:08 PMPosted by Patchs
08/23/2018 10:04 PMPosted by Tolathom

Great look for a pally. 9/10.
I like the color palette and outfit, but the helm. I like the idea of the helm but the low quality just irks me.

8/10
5/10

8/10

I've always found this helmet to be one of the strangest in the game (not necessarily the ugliest, so 'strangest'). Looks decent on a gnome with a nice beard, though - which is odd.

I feel conflicted.

8/10

EDIT: Wow, talk about a snipe. 9 seconds before me!

I like everything! Really tired of seeing the Warbear Woolies/Ceremonial Leather bottoms, but eh, I appreciate the style. There really needs to be more HD choices with more skin.

9/10
08/23/2018 10:11 PMPosted by Peng

8/10

I've always found this helmet to be one of the strangest in the game (not necessarily the ugliest, so 'strangest'). Looks decent on a gnome with a nice beard, though - which is odd.

I feel conflicted.

8/10

EDIT: Wow, talk about a snipe. 9 seconds before me!

I like everything! Really tired of seeing the Warbear Woolies/Ceremonial Leather bottoms, but eh, I appreciate the style. There really needs to be more HD choices with more skin.

9/10

Not really a priest outfit.

5/10
8/10

I'm not a fan of heavy armor, but it does look nice.
/rates self

10/10

Very chic and very BfA ish.
Leave my theme alone.

10/10
Ya know at first I was going to give it a low rating due to the simplicity of it and that it seems kinda generic, but the more I look at it, the more neat I think it is. The mog you are using could easily be the mog of a famous wanted fugitive and it definitely feels roguey. I am going to go with 7/10 I do feel like the daggers and head piece could be improved on without ruining the general theme, but I overall like it for what it appears to be aiming for.

EDIT: Now I am actually very iffy about if the head piece could be improved. It actually looks quite neat the way it is used. This could easily be a 8/10 or 9/10 with the right context.
10/10 love it. The goblin prospector either hunting for gold or kaja'mite
08/24/2018 08:35 PMPosted by Smite
10/10 love it. The goblin prospector either hunting for gold or kaja'mite

10/10 ! Very thematic!