Mythic dungeons

General Discussion
Yo! I'm currently ilvl 322 and was wondering if I should be doing mythics yet. With that, i'm also wondering if mythics have different mechanics from normal/heoric or are they just buffed mobs. Thanks for the responses =)
oh they definitely have different mechanics at least some bosses do, mobs definitely hit harder I can attest to that as a tank, and you can definitely do them at 322 though I would recommend doing them with guildies a lot more fun and it can spare you from possibly judgmental douche pugs.
322 is high enough, and I would also advise trying them with friends or guildies before using the LFG tool.

Mythic has the same Mechanics as Heroic, but are more punishing for failing to execute. Still, there’s a bit of leeway. If you mess up, it isn’t the end of the world.

Read the Dungeon journal and you’ll familiarize yourself with the mechanics. You’ll also notice a lot of the trash mobs do the same mechanics as the bosses and this is by design.

Go in prepared, be willing to learn, and you’ll complete the dungeon with little hassle.
Unfortunately, I don't have friends or a consistent guild that plays this game, so i'm solo dolo right now. Thanks for the quick responses though! I'll have to google mythics to learn the mechanics.
Our group started doing Mythics at 290 ish ilvl and cleared all 9 ( before we could do siege of boralus yet ). Yes you're set.
Mechanics don't matter in mythics. Move out of fire, interrupt casts before its done should work for most bosses.
Yeah, 322 is high enough.
I mean yeah some groups ask for higher cus laziness.

If you can't find any groups that will take you, unlikely tbh, should get in fine, might take a few tries though, dont take declines personally, you might not fit what they need is all.

When all else fails, start your own group, again might take a few minutes, but it'll fill up.
And make sure hunters don't pull everything in sight with that arrow AoE spell.
08/25/2018 09:16 PMPosted by Demstarburst
Yo! I'm currently ilvl 322 and was wondering if I should be doing mythics yet. With that, i'm also wondering if mythics have different mechanics from normal/heoric or are they just buffed mobs. Thanks for the responses =)

310 is all you need to safetly and effortlessly do mythics. Any group asking for higher ilvl than that is absurd, or just wants to be carried.
Just spent 1h and a half doing a mythic dungeon. Doesnt seem like im ready for it. Kudos to you guys who know how to do it. Lol
08/25/2018 10:38 PMPosted by Demstarburst
Just spent 1h and a half doing a mythic dungeon. Doesnt seem like im ready for it. Kudos to you guys who know how to do it. Lol

Keep at it, they definitely get easier as people learn the pulls and fights. Kudos to you for getting in there and trying, rather than just complaining about them on GD like most people here.
08/25/2018 10:42 PMPosted by Stonebrae
08/25/2018 10:38 PMPosted by Demstarburst

Keep at it, they definitely get easier as people learn the pulls and fights. Kudos to you for getting in there and trying, rather than just complaining about them on GD like most people here.

We got past the first 2 bosses but spent a good 30-40 mins on the third. It sucked, but we kept trying till we gave up.
yes. ilvl isn't the issue it's mechanics/knowing your class.

you can do them at 310 for sure 305 maybe.. i never tried with anyone under 310 so far but im sure you can.

they really are not very hard at all watch some videos so you know the fights but other then that if you have a decent group it's faceroll. only certain bosses are hard such as the elemental in temple due to soaking making it hard for the healers, or the last boss on underrot which is actually easy, or 2nd boss on underrot if people don't step on the ticks, or even the 3rd if people are not placing the aoe's including the tank on the mushrooms they will explode and do AoE dmg.

if you have decent knowledge of your class/spec and of mechanics it really isn't hard at all. higher ilvl just makes it easier but at 310 you can down it. 322 is MORE then enough of an ilvl to start.
08/25/2018 10:49 PMPosted by Lethidoxi

you can do them at 310 for sure 305 maybe.. i never tried with anyone under 310 so far but im sure you can.

they really are not very hard at all watch some videos so you know the fights but other then that if you have a decent group it's faceroll. only certain bosses are hard such as the elemental in temple due to soaking making it hard for the healers, or the last boss on underrot which is actually easy, or 2nd boss on underrot if people don't step on the ticks, or even the 3rd if people are not placing the aoe's including the tank on the mushrooms they will explode and do AoE dmg.

if you have decent knowledge of your class/spec and of mechanics it really isn't hard at all. higher ilvl just makes it easier but at 310 you can down it. 322 is MORE then enough of an ilvl to start.

We actually wiped at elemental in temple. Apparently its the hardest of all mythics according to that group, lol. I'm attempting another right now. Hopefully it goes over well :D
08/25/2018 09:24 PMPosted by Flutterdash
Mechanics don't matter in mythics. Move out of fire, interrupt casts before its done should work for most bosses.

You realize that "fire" and casting are mechanics, right...
08/25/2018 10:56 PMPosted by Lanthellon
08/25/2018 09:24 PMPosted by Flutterdash

You realize that "fire" and casting are mechanics, right...
lol
08/25/2018 10:51 PMPosted by Demstarburst
08/25/2018 10:49 PMPosted by Lethidoxi

We actually wiped at elemental in temple. Apparently its the hardest of all mythics according to that group, lol. I'm attempting another right now. Hopefully it goes over well :D

Were you doing temple of Sethraliss? If so, yes that one is easily the most difficult. If people don't do mechanics it's a stonewall. It's also really, really, REALLY healing intensive compared to the others so if a healer isn't on top of their game or well geared people are gonna have a bad time.
I'm 320 as Fury.. so, yeah. I could easily clear them all. Too bad all the groups are asking for 335+ and I've yet to find a guild looking for anyone for a dungeon/raid team in like three months time.

I'm ~315 as prot and can't even get a group to take me. There's always making my own group, but I really hate to do that for my first time through.

TBH this is my biggest complaint when it comes to WoW. The utter inaccessibility of content at a difficulty level I want. I can easily play at the highest of difficulty levels, and have the patience to learn a hard fight.. but I don't like playing the game as a second job, and I don't like having to dedicate set periods of time where I HAVE to play WoW, whether I want to or not. That means group play eventually makes me burn out and quit.. but at the same time, here I sit bored out of my mind with world quests and random heroics. They're mind numbingly easy, but all I can get into.
Two mythics ina row ppl got to second boss and left. This is concerning. Looks like im gunna skip mythics and keep doing heroics now. Thanks all for the information though