Warlock LF Late Night M Raiding Guild - M/T/W

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a Mythic raiding guild. I would like to find a guild that starts around 10 PM EST or later. I can only raid on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays.

Willing to go Horde or Alliance with my free 110 boost before the new Expac comes out next week.

I quit after Nighthold but was 8/10 in M Nighthold.

My Battlenet: PossiblTango#1370
Ezravar,

If you are willing to come over to the darkside, we'd be very interested in adding a ranged DPS to our late night Mythic roster! We raid 12:00a.m. to 3:00a.m. Mon/Wed. We're a very active community that enjoys doing M+ and PVP outside of raids.

For more info, add me and let's chat! LadyLoki#11608
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
[H][Trollbane] <Progressive> is recruiting!

Schedule:
-Tuesday/wednesday 8:30pm-12:30am EST (Main raid nights)
-Saturday 8:30pm-12:30am EST (clean-up/alt runs)

About Us:
We are a newly formed guild focussed on getting server #1 and US top 250 and, of course, CE in every raid of BFA. We want to stay tight knit to ensure everyone feels at home and feels like an integral piece of the guild. We are a hardcore progression minded guild that also knows how to tell (and take) a joke.

Expectations:
-Prepared for raid (pots, flasks, food as well as knowledge of fights)
-Active (1-2 hours per day, don't play on raid nights exclusively.)
-Be helpful within guild
-Have knowledge of 2-3 specs of your class (including stat priority, rotation, etc)
-Upkeep your gear (gems, enchants, etc...)

Recruitment Needs:
-Holy Pally/Resto Sham/Discipline Priest
-Elemental Shaman
-Balance Druid
-Hunter
-Shadow Priest
-Rogue
-We are currently willing to look at any competitive raider who is interested, above is just a list of classes we need the absolute most.

Contact Us:
Just add my btag: Saucin #11405
<The Chimps> on Mal'Ganis are recruiting for our roster. We are experienced raiders ranging from 5/11m before March to some cutting edge players, looking for like minded people who want to push for cutting edge with us. We are planning on raiding 2 days M/W from 6-9pst.

We are mainly looking for DPS, melee or range, and 1-2 healers

What we offer:
Calm and collected officers who do not believe they are above everyone else due to their "rank." We expect our Officers to perform better than the players and are harder on them than anyone else in the raid.
Fair and equal tryouts. Everyone has those off nights either middle of progression or the first day you tryout for the guild. We will always work with a player who wants to improve.
We hear out people and suggestions. We are not tyrants, but with a limited amount of time we want to progress as quickly as possible.

What we expect from you:
Open to criticism from people. We will not allow someone to bash another member of the raid, but if someone sees something that can help not only you but the raid, we will allow it.
We expect you to be ready to pull as raid starts. We will not invite after 6pm unless there was a prior warning on why you will be late. Life happens and we understand. All we ask is that you communicate with us.
Have all consumables, addons, and everything else. Just a typical check list. The guild will not provide anything for the raid. Everyone must be self-sufficient.
Be mechanically skilled and not worrying about what you are parsing during progression.

You can message me here or add my Bnet tag Djlovedrop#1515
Good Evening Ezravar,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Saph#7860, Bubba#6443
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to be top guild on server in BFA on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server (CT)

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server (CT)

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, we understand that real life happens but are also looking to progress very quickly.
Loot!

For loot distribution we take into account tenure, performance, and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are primarily recruiting ranged dps and healers of all classes but will consider other roles, currently there is no item level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Abbadon#11928) or our GM (Goldfish#1198) on battle.net or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
b
<Second Attempt> of Sargeras might be an option for you. We returned to the game after attending BlizzCon 2017 during the holidays in prep for BFA and are looking to add additional exceptional players to our roster.
Our basic information:
  • Battle Tag: Indofear#1324 and / or Crossfire#1160 (For any questions or to talk about the guild)
  • We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 12:30AM - 3:30AM EST during progression.
  • As of April 2015 we transferred from our home server of 10+ years, Eonar to Sargeras for the sake of a better community, recruitment pool, etc.
  • More information can be gathered on our website: www.secondattemptgaming.com
  • Notable Progression Achievements are:
    Top world 70 guild for most of Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King
    Realm First! Illidan Stormrage
    Realm First! Kil'Jaeden
    Realm First! Obsidian Slayer
    Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas
    Realm First! Magic Seeker
    Realm First! Lei Shen
    Realm First! Ra-den

Disclaimer: <Second Attempt> is currently transitioning beyond just a competitive World of Warcraft guild and into a gaming organization. We will be harboring a streaming team, competitive teams in Fortnite, PuBG, HoTS, Overwatch, World of Warcraft, and many other games. With that said, we are still looking to maintain our competitive presence, especially in the late night scene of World of Warcraft and will be attending BlizzCon as a guild and gaming organization presence!

You can gather more information about us on our recruit post:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766746673#1

Add Indofear#1324 or Crossfire#1160 to Battletag if you have any further questions. If you have no further questions, apply on our website https://www.secondattemptgaming.com/
    [Eternal Sacrifices] [H] former top 100 guild in the world from vanilla to cata is now recruiting dps and healers for battle of azeroth. Raid times are tue and wed 8-11pm est. if you want a chill but progressive guild then we are the right fit for you. Add me to live Peekah#1956 or fyired23#1501
    Old Line State
    Late Night Mythic raiding and mythic+ guild
    Here is a link to our main post if you want to see more information about how we work: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765587244#1

We are Old Line State - named after the state of Maryland in the North American territory. We are compromised of many types of players from casuals - to hardcore. However, don't let that fool you; when it comes to raiding and mythic+ we are a semi-hardcore focused environment. We were originally known as Fear the Living on Bleeding Hollow when Legion first came out and have continued to have the same leadership throughout Legion and going into BFA. After transferring to Stormrage (alliance) halfway through Legion, we have found a stable server environment and have ultimately decided to go back to horde for the duration of BFA and the future. During Legion we cleared every raid tier on Heroic but are looking to progress into Mythic more during BFA.

• Raid Days and Times

• Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 1 am EST - 3:30 am EST (10 pm PST - 1 am PST)
    After we clear both normal and heroic difficulties with the raids on farm we drop to 2 night a week Mon and Wed. Fri will than be an optional heroic/normal alt run night for players to gear any friends or alts they may have.

• Recruitment for Raiding
  • Tanks: FILLED
    Heals: FILLED
    Melee DPS: RET, HUNTER, ROGUE, PALLY, MONK, WAR
    Ranged DPS: LOCK, PRIEST, BOOMKIN, HUNTER

We currently have an open recruitment for raiding. However, not every person will be accepted for raiding. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about raiding, open minded, and offer consistency for our group. Your past raiding experiences don't mean that much to us.
    b
    b
    b
    b
    B