241 Holy Pally LF Mythic Guild for BfA

Guild Recruitment
Have the next 1-2 months off of work so playtimes will be VERY high for the beginning of xpac plus first tier. Once that is over my availability will go to 6pm EST to midnight Mon-Friday (can go later friday), and anytime on the weekends. HIGHLY prefer Horde as I don't want to faction change 3 toons.

Plan on leveling Hpal first then MW followed by Disc. I am highly interested in having a consistent M+ team that pushes high keys.

Raid Exp, only made it 3/11M in Antorus due to RL aggro from moving across the country, but I have been raiding and healing since 1999 in Everquest and have cleared a lot of tiers at highest difficulty in the past.

Sithduck#1392
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Please contact me discord if you are interested.

Edit: 8/9/18: Currently recruiting 2 DPS & 1 Healer. DPS can be ranged or melee.

<Built To Last> [US][H] - is a 6/hr week guild on Bleeding Hollow currently recruiting! We are comprised of working professionals who have been playing and raiding for many years. We are looking to push mythic as much as possible within our limited time. The goal will always be CE.

We are looking for like minded adults who enjoy a competitive environment and are able to perform at a consistent level each night.

Raid Times:
Tuesday - 7pm - 10pm Eastern
Wednesday - 7pm - 10pm Eastern

We are currently recruiting:
1 Tank (Anything besides BrM)
1 Healer (RDruid / RShaman)
2-3 DPS (Melee or RDPS)

Please contact me on discord. I will be able to provide more information and answer any questions or concerns.

Chris (Synnz)#3307
<The Chimps> on Mal'Ganis are recruiting for our roster. We are experienced raiders ranging from 5/11m before March to some cutting edge players, looking for like minded people who want to push for cutting edge with us. We are planning on raiding 2 days M/W from 6-9pst.

We are mainly looking for DPS, melee or range, and 1-2 healers

What we offer:
Calm and collected officers who do not believe they are above everyone else due to their "rank." We expect our Officers to perform better than the players and are harder on them than anyone else in the raid.
Fair and equal tryouts. Everyone has those off nights either middle of progression or the first day you tryout for the guild. We will always work with a player who wants to improve.
We hear out people and suggestions. We are not tyrants, but with a limited amount of time we want to progress as quickly as possible.

What we expect from you:
Open to criticism from people. We will not allow someone to bash another member of the raid, but if someone sees something that can help not only you but the raid, we will allow it.
We expect you to be ready to pull as raid starts. We will not invite after 6pm unless there was a prior warning on why you will be late. Life happens and we understand. All we ask is that you communicate with us.
Have all consumables, addons, and everything else. Just a typical check list. The guild will not provide anything for the raid. Everyone must be self-sufficient.
Be mechanically skilled and not worrying about what you are parsing during progression.

You can message me here or add my Bnet tag Djlovedrop#1515