High end ret pally LF Guild BFA

Guild Recruitment
Hi, I'm an ex high end raider, consistently being in top 500-800 world guilds in multiple tiers through multiple expansions, including up into Nighthold this expansion.
I quit the game due to some real life situations about a year ago, and am just now looking to come back right as the new expansion is launching.
I'm looking to get back into raiding and hopefully prove my worth to be in a high end guild once again.
I am only willing to play ret paladin at this time, but my availability is pretty much wide open.. Any time after 7pm EST works, any days of the week, though I prefer to not raid more than 3 nights a week, but could be open to 4.

You can check any of my experience in achievements or progression kills on my armory, or if you have more questions and would like to chat, please post something about your guild and a btag I could reach you at, and if your guild intrigues me I will reach out in a fairly short time.

**willing to realm and/or faction transfer for the right fit**
<The Chimps> on Mal'Ganis are recruiting for our roster. We are experienced raiders ranging from 5/11m before March to some cutting edge players, looking for like minded people who want to push for cutting edge with us. We are planning on raiding 2 days M/W from 6-9pst.

We are mainly looking for DPS, melee or range, and 1-2 healers

What we offer:
Calm and collected officers who do not believe they are above everyone else due to their "rank." We expect our Officers to perform better than the players and are harder on them than anyone else in the raid.
Fair and equal tryouts. Everyone has those off nights either middle of progression or the first day you tryout for the guild. We will always work with a player who wants to improve.
We hear out people and suggestions. We are not tyrants, but with a limited amount of time we want to progress as quickly as possible.

What we expect from you:
Open to criticism from people. We will not allow someone to bash another member of the raid, but if someone sees something that can help not only you but the raid, we will allow it.
We expect you to be ready to pull as raid starts. We will not invite after 6pm unless there was a prior warning on why you will be late. Life happens and we understand. All we ask is that you communicate with us.
Have all consumables, addons, and everything else. Just a typical check list. The guild will not provide anything for the raid. Everyone must be self-sufficient.
Be mechanically skilled and not worrying about what you are parsing during progression.

You can message me here or add my Bnet tag Djlovedrop#1515
<Alpha AF> is currently recruiting for BFA. We are a Former US-100 guild from a low pop server and have all played together since Cataclysm. With the upcoming changes to raiding, we have decided to cut back our hours of raiding.

Our Focus at launch will be to make sure everyone has 1-2 geared and available characters(for their respected roles) for raids, Mythic + pushing, and Mythic + selling.

Our planned Raid schedule is currently 8 hours a week, raiding Tuesday and Wednesday at 5PM(PST)/8PM(EST) until 9PM(PST)/12AM(EST).

Also, most of us have several toons ranging from 3000 to 5000 raider.io scores and we've sold over 1000 M+15s or higher.

Summary:
⦁ Former US-100
⦁ Faction: Horde
⦁ Server: Thrall
⦁ Formed as <Equinox> on Misha in Cataclysm
⦁ Raids Tues/Wed 8pm-12am EST
⦁ Focussed on Mythic +, Raiding, and PvP

Recruiting:
Current Roster is incredibly flexible but we seeking players to fill a few spots in our core team. All tank spots are currently filled.

We also welcome any class/spec not listed if you are active and at a respectable skill level.

Requirements:
Some kind of proof via warcraftlogs/raider.io/achievements that you are experienced with high end gameplay and capable as a player.

If interested contact me in game via Bnet iamawesome#1439, Discord: Awe#6997 or come by the stream and chat www.twitch.tv/awetosis
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
<The Hall of Fame> [H] - Mal'Ganis, a new guild consisting a group of top 50 raider friends, is now recruiting for BfA! We are focusing on pushing content at a high level on a easy to manage schedule.

At this point we have a full raiding roster going into BfA and are looking for players who know their classes inside and out and are willing to join a guild to compete for a position. Below are positions we as officers feel are either lacking in ability or we just do not have.

We are actively seeking Ranged DPS to compete with our current roster of ranged dps as well as 1-2 healers to do the same. We are also searching for a DPS main that can flex into a 5th healer. Parenthesis indicate how many of each role we currently have.

Current Recruitment Needs: [updated 8/9]

Brewmaster Monk - HIGH
Enh Shaman - HIGH (0)
WW Monk - HIGH (0)
Holy Paladin - HIGH (0)

Hunter - Medium (1)
Ret Paladin - Medium (1)

Ranged DPS - Medium [Competitive Slots]
-SPriest (1), Ele Shaman (2), Warlock (3), Hunter (1), Mage (4), Boomie (2)
Healer - Medium [Competitive Slots]
-Priest (2), Shaman (1), Druid (1), Paladin (0), Monk (2)
Melee DPS - Low [Competitive Slots]
-Warrior (1), Feral (1), DK (1), Monk (0), DH (2), Shaman (0), Rogue (2)

All Exceptional Players
Any Players Looking to compete for a position

We are looking for exceptional players to competitively push content with! If you are such a person and are looking to slay dragons on a lighter schedule, look no further!

HoF Background:

The core group of the guild are friends that have played together from as far back as TBC. We all are disappointed we missed Legion and don't want to miss out on any further content, but we cannot dedicate the time we used to. We are adults with lives and responsibilities, but with that comes with prioritizing our time. We have chosen to dedicate two nights a week to enjoy together.
Guild Expectations:

We are adults. We have responsibilities. Through those responsibilities we have cleared our schedules to raid two nights a week. Attendance is key. If you can't make raid, we aren't the right guild for you. We joke, we are crass, and can sometimes be... not pc. We are adults. If you can't handle that, we aren't for you. We play hard and raid hard. When raid starts its time to focus up and kill dragons.

Loot is personal loot I guess. Great job Blizz. If that gets changed we'll switch to a loot council. Standard I suppose. Loot council on any pieces not needed.

I'd list requirements, but if you don't know what you need to do as a raider, we aren't the guild for you.

Raid Schedule:

Sunday: 8p-1130p EST
Monday: 8p-1130p EST

Contact Information:

If you are interested feel free to add me nix#1366 [btag] or Abain#8531 [discord] or add Essien#1785 [btag], [b]UbreakiFix#4122 [discord]
legion#14695
Hey there,
<Simple Math>(11/11M) is currently looking for quality players to fill out our roster as we look to the end of Legion and into Battle for Azeroth.

Simple Math is a longstanding guild located on the PvP server Andorhal (PST) made up of hardcore players that has expanded over several years. We're currently looking for more players who love both PvE and PvP content and push themselves to be not best in the guild, but best in the world. We have currently achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything). After an extended hiatus we are trying to get back into the flow of raiding by easing our way back into hardcore raiding. Currently led by 11/11M [Top 30 US] raiders and filled with Ex-Mythic raiders.

Things you should know about us:

* We raid Tue/Wed/Th 8pm - Midnight EST. We also do optional Mythic+ runs, Sales, and Heroic/Normal runs through the week.

* Our raids start at 8pm EST and end no later than midnight.

* We're a 13-year old guild with a tight roster, we barely over recruit. Players are recruited to raid, not to sit on the bench.

* We use a loot council system for loot distribution. DKP is not used.
If you're interested in applying, please head over to simplemathguild.com

- Waves#11850
<Ez Clap> is a group of friends merging from different server onto Illidan to begin our raid progression into BFA, The group will be led by 11/11M Raiders, tues-thurs 8-10 EST, We are recruiting all a non-priest healer and DPS, Please Message Lyconic#11469 or Tyball#1261 is interested!!
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild. 11/11H & 1/11M late night & weekend guild LFM
What: What does it mean to be semi casual? We expect our raiders to come prepared, know their classes, and not consistently wipe the raid with easy boss mechanics.
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. Since we started as a guild late we didnt get too far into Mythics. We are excited to see how far we can go in BfA pushing mythics casually. We are: former high end raiders of previous expansions, raiders who missed tiers, or people who came to xpac late.

Below is our most needed classes headed into BfA. Looking for Ranged DPS who can flex to their healing OS. At this point all classes need to have logs to be considered:

Basically non-Mage Ranged dps

Warlock
Hunter
Shadow Priest + holy flex
Ele Sham + resto flex
Balance druid + resto flex

*** Please note that guild is on break until BfA so no organized ABT runs but guild still partakes in other guild events ***
Have reached out and spoke with one person from these posts so far, still weighing options including those already posted. Trying to find the right fit for me, as well as a place that could use a raider of my caliber. Please keep the options coming :)
Hello! I'm the GM for [A] <Storm Soldiers> (Darkspear US). We will be doing content across the board when BFA comes out. We're recruiting those who are friendly and engaging. :D

Our Ranks
    Raider
    PvPer
    Raider / PvPer
    Social (More casual gameplay.)

Raid Times
We currently have two raid groups forming with opposite timeframes.
Raid Group 1 will raid Mon/Wed/Fri at 10 P.M. EST.
Raid Group 2 will raid Tues/Thurs/Sat at 10 P.M. EST.
Raid times may change to accommodate more people as more join.

Voice Comms
For voice communication we use discord.

Other Plans
-Our PvP interest will accelerate when the new PvP season begins, however we are starting to do PvP events.
-Social events are also being planned and will soon be held, including giveaways, transmog contests, low-leveling parties, etc.!

We are also currently looking for leadership roles, including Raid Leader, Bank Manager, Social Events Leader, etc..

You can contact me at StormSeven#1241 on B-Tag or StormSeven#5231 on Discord. Thanks in advance, I hope to hear from you. Have a great day.
<Salt Factory>

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

=================================

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
> Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
> A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
> Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
> Ability to adapt quickly
> Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Genuine commitment
> Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
RAID TIMES:
3day/3hr a week
Tues - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
T19 - US#96
T18 - US#165
T17 - US#119
T16 - US#136
T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/ZpBsYcgG3tYhqoHy1

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!
Officer Battle Tags : Kisshot#1230, Forever#1947, or Jogreyr#1608[/b]
<Autumn>
Server: US-Kil’jaeden
Faction: Horde
Raid Schedule: M/T/W/Th from 6PM-10PM PST
Requirements: 1 Raiding Alt

<Autumn> is a returning Top 100 US Mythic hardcore progression guild hailing from Tichondrius (Named Solus) that pushed as high as top 15 US in Mythic Nighthold with many other top 50-100 US boss clears within the tier, as well as a fun day Raid #2 World Heroic Gul’dan. If you’re looking to have fun while raiding, that’s what you can expect to find here.

We want to enjoy raiding with our peers, and that means having a level-headed personality and a manageable ego. If you are interested in putting in the time and dedication it takes to raid a Top 100+ level and are looking to raid with people who want the same, please contact me at the information below.

Mellow#0533 (Discord) Preferred
Mellow#11609 (B.net)
Hi Cousînskeetr,

Just gonna let you decide for yourself about our guild without all the sales jargon. Below is the Link to our main Recruitment post. Let me know if you have any questions.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767516821#post-1
Still looking
08/10/2018 06:49 PMPosted by Cousînskeetr
Still looking