Melee DPS looking for Guild for BFA

Guild Recruitment
Hello, i am looking to join a raiding guild for BFA. I would prefer to stay on Hyjal, but i am willing to make the move for the right guild. Going into BFA i would like to play melee dps. Previously i have played nothing but ranged dps and am looking to try something new going into BFA. I am a fast learner and willing to put in whatever work is needed to get the bosses down.

1. Times available & time zone: anytime after 6 pm mountain time.
2. Server preference: hyjal but willing move
3. Faction preference: For the Horde
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: semi-hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: cleared heroic EN, Nighthold, and ToS then took a break and didn't raid Antorus.
6. Recent logs (if available): as i am switching to melee dps i do not have any recent logs.
7. Contact info: Battle.net - OneSock#11806

Thank you for your time
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
bump
hey contact me in game @ Jupiter#1747. Im the Gm of a heroic/mythic guild looking to fill some dps slots. we raid tue/thur 530-830. We are on hyjal already!
<Alpha AF> is currently recruiting for BFA. We are a Former US-100 guild from a low pop server and have all played together since Cataclysm. With the upcoming changes to raiding, we have decided to cut back our hours of raiding.

Our Focus at launch will be to make sure everyone has 1-2 geared and available characters(for their respected roles) for raids, Mythic + pushing, and Mythic + selling.

Our planned Raid schedule is currently 8 hours a week, raiding Tuesday and Wednesday at 5PM(PST)/8PM(EST) until 9PM(PST)/12AM(EST).

Also, most of us have several toons ranging from 3000 to 5000 raider.io scores and we've sold over 1000 M+15s or higher.

Summary:
⦁ Former US-100
⦁ Faction: Horde
⦁ Server: Thrall
⦁ Formed as <Equinox> on Misha in Cataclysm
⦁ Raids Tues/Wed 8pm-12am EST
⦁ Focussed on Mythic +, Raiding, and PvP

Recruiting:
Current Roster is incredibly flexible but we seeking players to fill a few spots in our core team. All tank spots are currently filled.

We also welcome any class/spec not listed if you are active and at a respectable skill level.

Requirements:
Some kind of proof via warcraftlogs/raider.io/achievements that you are experienced with high end gameplay and capable as a player.

If interested contact me in game via Bnet iamawesome#1439, Discord: Awe#6997 or come by the stream and chat www.twitch.tv/awetosis
**<PrePot>** Is a progression oriented guild led by 11/11 M raiders, currently filling our roster for BFA, with the goal of pushing Mythic content. Our raiders are experienced, some of whom raided together as early as TBC and Vanilla. We are always open for recruitment. If you would like to check if any positions are available, or would like to submit an application, please use the following link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe7JsnmRIuDXLxnrwEknplsPUnXG7GrevypSu5wbbB6RZiaAQ/viewform

If you are looking for a relaxed and positive raid environment with a focus to push high end content then this is the guild for you.

**=====Who We Want=====**

We expect everyone to understand that 3 nights a week raiding means that you need to bring your **A** game each and every night. Extensive knowledge of your class(es), a computer that can handle 20-30 man raiding, and the ability to communicate via Discord are needed. All we ask is that you keep 90% attendance and that you communicate via Discord about any late/absent issues before hand.

**Raid Times:**
Monday 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM (EST)
Tuesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM (EST)
Thursday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM (EST)

Feel free to contact us if you have more questions:

Yashar#1466 Recruitment officer
Chonged#1958 Guild master
Hey there I am the GM of Corrupt Intentions on Area 52 and we are looking for quality players for BFA whom are interested in Mythic + and end game content. We raid late nights from 8pm to 11pm PST (11pm EST to 2am EST). If your interested or have questions please reach out at the Battletag below. Hope to hear from you.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766716684?page=1#post-3

Sin - Sinalthor#1324 - Raid Lead and GM
<Ez Clap> is a group of friends merging from different server onto Illidan to begin our raid progression into BFA, The group will be led by 11/11M Raiders, tues-thurs 8-10 EST, We are recruiting all a non-priest healer and DPS, Please Message Lyconic#11469 or Tyball#1261 if interested!!