SI:7 are being turned into a joke

Story Forum
Why past tense, si:7 wasn't any more major a faction then the other class hubs in major cities up until cata, where it became a small presence in some quests. But over the years they failed to realize lady prestor was onixia, failed to realize our pope was in charge of the twilight's hammer, needed anduin to discover that a bishop in light's hope was a twilight agent and never probed deeper, got taken over by a dreadlord and caused the broken shore, and most recently was party to failures both in teldrassil and the undercity. Also they got outplayed while controlled by earlier mentioned dreadlord by a ragtag band of miscreants, royalty, and a pirate who all hang out in a sewer.
08/11/2018 04:05 PMPosted by Fevirin
the years they failed to realize lady prestor was onixia, failed to realize our pope was in charge of the twilight's hammer, needed anduin to discover that a bishop in light's hope was a twilight agent and never probed deeper, got taken over by a dreadlord and caused the broken shore, and most recently was party to failures both in teldrassil and the undercity.

Here is the problem with that, everyone got duped. None of the other Alliance leaders particularly realized anything was wrong. I'd also point out we are all generally busy with crisis after crisis in our world.
If they weren't meant to be a joke, they should have been given a name that wasn't a silly reference.
08/11/2018 04:30 PMPosted by Zerde
08/11/2018 04:05 PMPosted by Fevirin
the years they failed to realize lady prestor was onixia, failed to realize our pope was in charge of the twilight's hammer, needed anduin to discover that a bishop in light's hope was a twilight agent and never probed deeper, got taken over by a dreadlord and caused the broken shore, and most recently was party to failures both in teldrassil and the undercity.

Here is the problem with that, everyone got duped. None of the other Alliance leaders particularly realized anything was wrong. I'd also point out we are all generally busy with crisis after crisis in our world.

Is there any criticism against the Alliance’s story that you consider valid?
08/11/2018 04:30 PMPosted by Zerde

Did any of the other leaders know how badly Anduin screwed up the spy thing? They just trusted the information they got, but did they know Anduin screwed up the process of getting that information?

Also, is every Anduin screw up going to be blamed on other characters?
08/11/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Thradrion
The SI:7 are a joke. An anachronistic 007 joke. Also constantly reminds me of Stormwind's obssesion with the number 7, seriously for every organization that has a number, it's 7.
I hate them. Even Gnomeregan Covert Ops is better.

SI:7 is the Roger Moore of secret agents.
SI:7 is a joke, but I won't be happy until Matthias Shaw takes Gamon's old role as a npc for low level Horde rogues to dunk on.