Why Elves marry humans?

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6
08/13/2018 02:01 PMPosted by Lightmourn
08/13/2018 12:38 PMPosted by Bosshog

If massive meant so teeny tiny, oh god that's embarrassingly small, you'd be right.

Really don't want to delve into this too much size doesnt matter when magic IS your race's birthright.

but it has already been researched and proven that blood elves are bigger than humans , it goes into both male length and female depth... so weird but it was done.

I think this is the strangest post I've ever seen on the forums. Bravo.
08/13/2018 02:22 PMPosted by Hildr
Tolkien set the precedent when Arwen married Aragorn. And she gave up her immortality, still outlived him by hundreds of years, and literally died alone. I'd hope these elf ladies don't get that attached.

Arwen died 1 year after Aragorn. "In the year 121 of the Fourth Age, after Aragorn's death, Arwen died of a broken heart at Cerin Amroth in Lórien, and was buried there one year after the death of Aragorn, to whom she had been wedded for 122 years. She was 2901 years old."
08/13/2018 06:00 AMPosted by Phlynch
08/13/2018 05:56 AMPosted by Rageboon
Maybe elf men have reduced libido due to the longer lifespan, ladies want it more than once a decade?

Easy solution: Reverse polygamy.

This would also help with how slowly elves are repopulating.

Have you seen Orgrimmar lately? We don't really have a population problem.
08/13/2018 02:01 PMPosted by Lightmourn
08/13/2018 12:38 PMPosted by Bosshog

If massive meant so teeny tiny, oh god that's embarrassingly small, you'd be right.

Really don't want to delve into this too much size doesnt matter when magic IS your race's birthright.

but it has already been researched and proven that blood elves are bigger than humans , it goes into both male length and female depth... so weird but it was done.

Do you have a link to this study?
08/13/2018 06:04 AMPosted by Elechan
confirmed, all male elves have pencil thin peckers.

Have you ever seen a deer mate? Yeah, I imagine it's kinda like that for elves.
08/13/2018 01:49 PMPosted by Saryaan
08/13/2018 01:16 PMPosted by Judex
Only high elves want to be with humans.

No self respecting night elf, blood elf or nightborne would ever be with humans. They already know that they are better than humans..and ever other race. You see how they talk down to the other races. That's part of Elven culture. Don't know wtf happened with High Elves considering they used to be highborne just like the nightborne used to be.

Elisande was 100% right about them.

Or maybe, you know high elves aren't snobs like you guys. Also don't drag the Nightelves into this mate, they don't need you to speak for them.

You do realize that highborne were night elves. They were the original ones with that snobby attitude.