R.I.P. Horde!

General Discussion
Your character or what you think have zero weight on the outcome. All you do is play through what Mr. Ian and friends decided so, not matter how nonsensical it might be.

Don't even bother to RP. It's like expending a whole year working on something and some petty kid shows up and just throws all your work on the trash because "he didn't feel like it".
08/20/2018 06:28 AMPosted by Molot
Be honest, you're just looking for a good steak.

Hey, I learned some really good cooking recipes from the Ettins outside Highmountain I have been waiting to try our!
08/19/2018 01:33 AMPosted by Gulder
Considering I killed an unarmed doctor bandaging his patients yesterday, along with the patients (Doc Marrtens) and some injured human hunters who couldn't fight back 2 days ago, as part of a WQ, you're 100% right OP.

The problem is I have War Mode turned off.

blows raspberry

When I finish the Drustvar storyline and become an official Inquisitor, I shall hunt you down and challenge you to a dance-off.
I'll be looking forward to blighting the Vindicaar.
08/20/2018 06:45 AMPosted by Banisha
I'll be looking forward to blighting the Vindicaar.

"What are they gonna do? Nuke me from orbit?"
-Quote from man nuked from orbit
08/20/2018 06:03 AMPosted by Dawgpound
Or go praise King Herbal Essence, at least he'll have nice hair when we kill him.

Dawgpound......this absolutely made my day.

Of all the things I have read the past few days that people have been saying about Anduin Wrynn, this, by far is the BEST I have seen.

Thank you for making my Monday a little brighter.
As the Light of the Alliance fades into the Darkness of hatred and revenge, the souls of the innocent are consumed.

There is but one light that shines brighter than all of the suns in the universe...the Light of Sylvanas, the Holy Light that will cleanse Azeroth of the Darkness that is growing in the Alliance, shedding innocent blood.

Azeroth cries out as she absorbs the blood, spoiling the land.
We are wise to be diligent of the danger of foxes, but it is the little foxes, they spoil the vines, our vines that have tender grapes.

The Alliance, overcome by the Darkness pay no head to the foxes, let alone the little foxes.
There really are a lot of weirdos around..

Reminds me why ingame I don’t bother talking to people
08/20/2018 07:09 AMPosted by Nebukenezzar
As the Light of the Alliance fades into the Darkness of hatred and revenge, the souls of the innocent are consumed.

There is but one light that shines brighter than all of the suns in the universe...the Light of Sylvanas, the Holy Light that will cleanse Azeroth of the Darkness that is growing in the Alliance, shedding innocent blood.

Azeroth cries out as she absorbs the blood, spoiling the land.
We are wise to be diligent of the danger of foxes, but it is the little foxes, they spoil the vines, our vines that have tender grapes.

The Alliance, overcome by the Darkness pay no head to the foxes, let alone the little foxes.

Did you drink the cactus juice in Vol'dun?
Bring it!
08/20/2018 06:18 AMPosted by Shämble
08/20/2018 06:08 AMPosted by Iirissa
Everyone expects the Lightforged Inquisition.

That being said, only the Forsaken need to be reduced to ash for their production and development of Blight. The rest can be redeemed in the Light.

No, they are all nothing but trash. Not a single Horde citizen is even good enough to lick the dirt off my paws, they all must be put in the landfill where they belong. Every last one.

So citizens are now guilty of the deeds of the army? So there's not problem with us burning your tree then. :)
08/20/2018 06:18 AMPosted by Shämble
08/20/2018 06:08 AMPosted by Iirissa
Everyone expects the Lightforged Inquisition.

That being said, only the Forsaken need to be reduced to ash for their production and development of Blight. The rest can be redeemed in the Light.

No, they are all nothing but trash. Not a single Horde citizen is even good enough to lick the dirt off my paws, they all must be put in the landfill where they belong. Every last one.

Feelings mutual, cur. To quote the dark lady " muzzle your dog"
Yes, yes, YES! we will exterminatus all the vile swine that infest the former horde. We will purify this universe, In fire! SIGMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
So how hard would it be just to burn stormwind again, i'm asking for a few friends. and myself of course.
08/20/2018 06:22 AMPosted by Thisel
Yes, eliminate the Horde, but we provide amnesty for Tauren and Highmountain. They look cuddly.

We are!
Yeah...all you did is walk around stabbing refugees until the torture forced them to call themselves witches to end it.
Yer nothin special.
08/19/2018 12:30 AMPosted by Gifu
I and many others are officially inquisitors now as the character title suggests, thanks to completing the Drustvar story line. I will be eliminating heresy and other things contrary to the doctrine or teachings of the Alliance and the Grand Army of the Light.

In fact, the Horde are nothing but a threat to Azeroth- they're a vermin that needs to be exterminated. Exarch Yrel needs to come join us as soon as possible because she and her Lightbound can help us eradicate the Horde filth from Azeroth.

Everyone at this points knows that the Horde needs to be dismantled, even your own leaders like Varok Saurfang and Baine Bloodhoof are disgusted with what your faction has become. You're all nothing but a bunch of puppets for Sylvanas Windrunner and the Forsaken. I look forward to killing Sylvanas as a raid boss.

Spoken like a true mindless fascist....

And they wonder why we play Horde lol
i mean. i main undead so i'm havin a ball so far. SPREAD THE PESTILENCE
08/20/2018 06:16 AMPosted by Molot
08/19/2018 12:31 AMPosted by Ephrael
RP Forum ------------>

MMORPG

It does boggle the mind, when you see how many players of this game are uninterested in, or even disdainful of, role-play.

As you say, World of Warcraft is a MMORPG. I'm not sure the people I speak of are aware that the last three letters of that acronym mean `role-playing game'...or that they realize that virtually every aspect of the game involves using their imaginations to pretend to be something they're not. Unless they intend to convince us that they really are undead elves or orcish shaman in real life.

Since this is a discussion board about said game, it goes without saying that role-play will be discussed, and even indulged in...and most importantly, is in no way against the rules of the GD board. So what if there is a board for that sole purpose? That doesn't mean it is disallowed here...so if they don't care for it, they can just ignore it.
You just dried every female's reproductive organ.