blzzard farming spots nerfs EXPOSED

General Discussion
your thoughts are welcome but this makes most logical since. i understand like any company blizzard is only out to make money? if i am correct then its simple its to make you buy wow tokens. if it is to stop gold farmers then that just be punishing everyone you cant combat gold farmers makes on since and your just playing wack a mole . now with wow tokens its basically pay to win . i say stop the nerf blizzard. don't let it get out of hand but don't make it impossible to buy wow tokens with gold with in a mouths time. after all the best way to make gold is the auction house and well that slow as a slug with every one posting x1 single items and a lot of pages over loading and crashing auction house api. note to blizzard fix the auction house problem or leave the farms alone thinks . ps i can care less ill just find the next best spot and buy your tokens to and pay to win your welcome evil eyes

note: i dont mind trying to correct any errors so try to be nice
think you
U wot m8?
I had a little trouble making sense of your rant.

The issue with the auction house and players posting single crafting items as opposed to stacks is being addressed. Very soon the deposit price will be related to the number of stacks you post instead of the vendor value of the item. I don't know what this has to do with 'farming spots' or what you mean about a nerf.
I think it's trying to communicate?!
This is some Alex Jones ****
farming spots nerfs=more valuable items it's a good thing all around
Why is it that people who can't type always have the dumbest things to say?
ill break it down for you.
best new farm spot.
blizzard. NERF BAT
player. WTF
blizzard . buy my tokens
players. ok your forced me to
blizzard. welcome to pay to win
players. why?
blizzzard. its working as intended
players. ...................
the 1% players don't give a !@#$ we just find are way wack the mole and hurt the 98% of the community
What time is your flight info for a fact they're super skinny and if you're getting my hair looks like the weather is in decent shape of the bummer about the last couple weeks ago and I guess it's a good thing.
They get nerfed so fast because stupid gold farming youtubers make videos on them titled like
"SUPER INSANE HYPER FARM 600K GOLD AN HOUR, DO IT BEFORE IT GETS NERFED"
Literally ASKING! for Blizzards attention.
The Gold making youtubers ruin everything.. Just saying..
I have never ever bought WoW Token with real life money.
I have however, bought a LOT of WoW Token with gold. This expansion alone i could probably bought 10 easily, but i am holding back for that long boi.

So i have no idea what "farming spot" you're talking about, but my farming spot seems to be working fine. (Don't ask what is it and where it is, trade secret)

Are you talking about BoE epic (mount, gear, etc) that have weirdly high drop rate? A mob that spawn insanely fast?

What are you even on about.
im trying my best to help the wow community you think for once in your lifes you can understand some one might not have the luxury to type correctly . i do my best i can if you cant handle it grow up or bother reading or just bully me thats fine to i dont give i dont care. some people are bad at one thing but have savant syndrome. and i dont have to be one of those to see your just bully's who got nothing better to do. i wish blizzard put a stop to trolls and ban them all
08/26/2018 02:06 AMPosted by Camshow
They get nerfed so fast because stupid gold farming youtubers make videos on them titled like

it just takes slower but they still nerf it if they youtube it everyone can spread the wealth and not the 1% only
08/26/2018 01:54 AMPosted by Íronfist
your thoughts are welcome but this makes most logical since. i understand like any company blizzard is only out to make money? if i am correct then its simple its to make you buy wow tokens. if it is to stop gold farmers then that just be punishing everyone you cant combat gold farmers makes on since and your just playing wack a mole . now with wow tokens its basically pay to win . i say stop the nerf !@#$ blizzard. don't let it get out of hand but don't make it impossible to buy wow tokens with gold with in a mouths time. after all the best way to make gold is the auction house and well that %^-* slow as a slug with every one posting x1 single items and a lot of pages over loading and crashing auction house api. note to blizzard fix the auction house problem or leave the farms alone thinks . ps i can care less ill just find the next best spot and buy your tokens to and pay to win your welcome evil eyes

note: i dont mind trying to correct any errors so try to be nice and not a %%!!#@*@ think you

Wall of unformatted text; I didn't read it.
08/26/2018 02:04 AMPosted by Íronfist

Please do. Because we have no idea what you're talking about.
best new farm spot.
blizzard. NERF BAT
player. WTF

What farm spot? What resource? What nerf?
blizzard . buy my tokens

Huh? Possibly the only people buying tokens to get gold are those after the 5mil dino mount or the hardcore raiders stocking up on consumables for the beginning of the raid season. Consumable prices will inevitably drop over the next couple of months as more players and alts get to max level. More flasks, runes, potions, etc will be available as more people max out their crafting. How is this 'pay-to-win'?
players. why?

Huh? Still no idea what your specific complaint is. Things are playing out as they always have at the start of an xpac. Aside from the soon-to-be resolved AH issue I don't see any major complaints about crafting, farming, or consumables.
the 1% players don't give a !@#$ we just find are way wack the mole and hurt the 98% of the community
Again, huh? How is 98% of the community being hurt?
I'm going to assume English is not the OPs native language.

08/26/2018 02:06 AMPosted by Camshow

I feel like most gold making youtubers are more clickbait than actual gold making advice. Occasionally I find a good farm from a gold makers channel but most of the time I find my own gold making spots by playing the game, or checking to see what's selling on the ah.
I don't recall seeing many if any at all gold making videos suggesting fishing which actually has been netting me close to a million gold in a few days time.
08/26/2018 02:19 AMPosted by Beastbashx
08/26/2018 01:54 AMPosted by Íronfist
your thoughts are welcome but this makes most logical since. i understand like any company blizzard is only out to make money? if i am correct then its simple its to make you buy wow tokens. if it is to stop gold farmers then that just be punishing everyone you cant combat gold farmers makes on since and your just playing wack a mole . now with wow tokens its basically pay to win . i say stop the nerf !@#$ blizzard. don't let it get out of hand but don't make it impossible to buy wow tokens with gold with in a mouths time. after all the best way to make gold is the auction house and well that %^-* slow as a slug with every one posting x1 single items and a lot of pages over loading and crashing auction house api. note to blizzard fix the auction house problem or leave the farms alone thinks . ps i can care less ill just find the next best spot and buy your tokens to and pay to win your welcome evil eyes

note: i dont mind trying to correct any errors so try to be nice and not a %%!!#@*@ think you

Wall of unformatted text; I didn't read it.

The semi colon between these two independent clauses is misplaced. While the second sentence discusses the first one, it’s unnecessary to link them this way. A period and two separate clauses is preferred.
best new farm spot.
blizzard. NERF BAT
player. WTF
blizzard . buy my tokens
players. why?

Blizzard should just sell tinfoil hats instead of tokens. Have you considered starting a YouTube channel? You could be the WoW version Alex Jones. Got your 1st sub right here.
98+1=99. Whats the other 1%?
Harassing or Defamatory

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people
Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity

Harassment takes many forms, and is not necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action. The idea behind this is to prevent any one player from consistently being uncomfortable in the forums.

enjoy your bans
08/26/2018 02:35 AMPosted by Íronfist
Harassing or Defamatory

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people
Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity

Harassment takes many forms, and is not necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action. The idea behind this is to prevent any one player from consistently being uncomfortable in the forums.

enjoy your bans

You're delusional, go take your meds.