blzzard farming spots nerfs EXPOSED

General Discussion
08/26/2018 02:35 AMPosted by Íronfist
Harassing or Defamatory

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people
Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity

Harassment takes many forms, and is not necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action. The idea behind this is to prevent any one player from consistently being uncomfortable in the forums.

enjoy your bans

I don't know about all that, bud.
08/26/2018 02:26 AMPosted by Pepitto
I'm going to assume English is not the OPs native language.

08/26/2018 02:06 AMPosted by Camshow
They get nerfed so fast because stupid gold farming youtubers make videos on them titled like
"SUPER INSANE HYPER FARM 600K GOLD AN HOUR, DO IT BEFORE IT GETS NERFED"
Literally ASKING! for Blizzards attention.
The Gold making youtubers ruin everything.. Just saying..

I feel like most gold making youtubers are more clickbait than actual gold making advice. Occasionally I find a good farm from a gold makers channel but most of the time I find my own gold making spots by playing the game, or checking to see what's selling on the ah.
I don't recall seeing many if any at all gold making videos suggesting fishing which actually has been netting me close to a million gold in a few days time.

Yes, they are clickbait in a way.
You are never guaranteed x amount of gold every hour.
There is just a slim chance that you COULD make x amount in an hour.
Sometimes you're better off farming herbs and selling them.
Yeahhhhh....people PAY monthly for this game they should be able to farm or do whatever you the hellbl they want. You just sound like a whiny B****.....
08/26/2018 02:19 AMPosted by Beastbashx
your thoughts are welcome but this makes most logical since. i understand like any company blizzard is only out to make money? if i am correct then its simple its to make you buy wow tokens. if it is to stop gold farmers then that just be punishing everyone you cant combat gold farmers makes on since and your just playing wack a mole . now with wow tokens its basically pay to win . i say stop the nerf !@#$ blizzard. don't let it get out of hand but don't make it impossible to buy wow tokens with gold with in a mouths time. after all the best way to make gold is the auction house and well that %^-* slow as a slug with every one posting x1 single items and a lot of pages over loading and crashing auction house api. note to blizzard fix the auction house problem or leave the farms alone thinks . ps i can care less ill just find the next best spot and buy your tokens to and pay to win your welcome evil eyes

note: i dont mind trying to correct any errors so try to be nice and not a %%!!#@*@ think you

Wall of unformatted text; I didn't read it.
08/26/2018 01:54 AMPosted by Íronfist
your thoughts are welcome but this makes most logical since. i understand like any company blizzard is only out to make money? if i am correct then its simple its to make you buy wow tokens. if it is to stop gold farmers then that just be punishing everyone you cant combat gold farmers makes on since and your just playing wack a mole . now with wow tokens its basically pay to win . i say stop the nerf blizzard. don't let it get out of hand but don't make it impossible to buy wow tokens with gold with in a mouths time. after all the best way to make gold is the auction house and well that slow as a slug with every one posting x1 single items and a lot of pages over loading and crashing auction house api. note to blizzard fix the auction house problem or leave the farms alone thinks . ps i can care less ill just find the next best spot and buy your tokens to and pay to win your welcome evil eyes

note: i dont mind trying to correct any errors so try to be nice
think you

After reading this post to try to understand the many tangents. what you are implying that there should be a way to balance between gold making and token buying?