What's the best dungeon in BfA so far?

General Discussion
And why is it Waycrest Manor?
It's Freehold.

Waycrest Manor is horrendous and just too dark.
King's Rest is really good.
I like the boss fights in Siege of Boralus.
I have really enjoyed siege and kings rest
I vote for Siege of Boralus
Siege is my fav so far.
08/26/2018 08:08 PMPosted by Tarquinius
Waycrest Manor is horrendous and just too dark.

Dark and so beautifully sinister. I got genuine chills just walking around that place for the first time.
Waycrest Manor is unique to any other dungeon they have done, I think the dark, foreboding atmosphere was captured perfectly and it makes the dungeon one of my favorites because of it. Although I'm sort of less fond of how its tuned (speaking from mythic) as half the bosses feel like trash mobs with names while the witches are significantly more challenging.

Haven't done Boralus yet since I have been going slow at rep.
Waycrest is beautifully done. It's my favorite so far.

Though MOTHERLODE is my favorite when I feel like dancing.
08/26/2018 08:28 PMPosted by Wollbane
Waycrest Manor is unique to any other dungeon they have done, I think the dark, foreboding atmosphere was captured perfectly and it makes the dungeon one of my favorites because of it. Although I'm sort of less fond of how its tuned (speaking from mythic) as half the bosses feel like trash mobs with names while the witches are significantly more challenging.

For sure. And just knowing the little bit I know about the storyline behind the witches is enough to make the place seem more creepy. I bet it'll be even moreso once I actually get an Alliance character questing through Drustvar.
Waycrest is too campy.

My favorite is Underrot.