just watched my friend play BFA

Classic Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next
08/30/2018 05:09 AMPosted by Gravelord
08/30/2018 05:05 AMPosted by Galdor

When I go to a new restaurant and I really enjoy it, I write a positive review and let everyone know how good I thought it was.

I think religiously defending it for three days straight is a bit more than just writing a positive review.

Almost as bad as the people that religiously begged for a Vanilla server for 11 years.

:)
08/30/2018 05:23 AMPosted by Galdor
08/30/2018 05:09 AMPosted by Gravelord
I think religiously defending it for three days straight is a bit more than just writing a positive review.

Almost as bad as the people that religiously begged for a Vanilla server for 11 years.

Cool. You made your point that you're here to disparage others because they have different tastes than you. I could go off on how I think BfA is a steaming pile of trash that's a disgrace to WoW, but I really don't care to argue with someone who's just here to troll anyway.
08/30/2018 05:40 AMPosted by Gravelord
I could go off on how I think BfA is a steaming pile of trash that's a disgrace to WoW, but I really don't care to argue with someone who's just here to troll anyway.

Why don't you quit then? If you hate something so much and continue to play it for every single expansion; you might need to find another hobby.
08/30/2018 05:46 AMPosted by Galdor
I could go off on how I think BfA is a steaming pile of trash that's a disgrace to WoW, but I really don't care to argue with someone who's just here to troll anyway.

Why don't you quit then? If you hate something so much and continue to play it for every single expansion; you might need to find another hobby.

I quit a zone and a half into BfA, and I don't see myself ever coming back. I'm just here for classic.
Galdor is the kind of guy that's so insecure that people don't like something he likes that he goes on the forum of the thing they like and starts talking about how the thing he likes is better than the thing they like.
08/30/2018 05:57 AMPosted by Korithias
Galdor is the kind of guy that's so insecure that people don't like something he likes that he goes on the forum of the thing they like and starts talking about how the thing he likes is better than the thing they like.

I like Vanilla WoW (as you can tell by my achievements, hey where are yours? :D). Now, if I was posting on a throwaway account, that would be insecure.
08/30/2018 06:04 AMPosted by Galdor
08/30/2018 05:57 AMPosted by Korithias

I like Vanilla WoW (as you can tell by my achievements, hey where are yours? :D). Now, if I was posting on a throwaway account, that would be insecure.

So because you have achievements on vanilla WoW that means you like it? Despite all your posts constantly !@#$ting on it? Yeah, no. Not convinced.
08/30/2018 06:05 AMPosted by Korithias
So because you have achievements on vanilla WoW that means you like it? Despite all your posts constantly !@#$ting on it? Yeah, no. Not convinced.

Quote me trashing Vanilla WoW. Come on, I'll wait.

Criticizing certain elements of a game that is 14 years old? Well yeah, I'm not so biased that I can't find flaws in something I enjoy.
I don't have to quote anything the evidence is all over this board. Are you even going to be playing Classic?
08/30/2018 06:13 AMPosted by Korithias
I don't have to quote anything the evidence is all over this board. Are you even going to be playing Classic?

Of course, I'm going to be raiding on a Holy paladin (most likely) and doing some AV/AB as well as enjoying gearing up in dungeons.

Claim all my posts trash Vanilla and unable to give a single example, sad.
08/30/2018 05:23 AMPosted by Galdor

Cool. You made your point that you're here to disparage others because they have different tastes than you. I could go off on how I think BfA is a steaming pile of trash that's a disgrace to WoW, but I really don't care to argue with someone who's just here to troll anyway.
Yeah he is the guy that’s only here to diparahe others. It’s not like that’s exactly what your doing right? Like you didn’t come into this thread and pick ou the perfect little comment to !@#$ on right? Look in the mirror buddy.
"I know you're very angry at BFA's success but this is just the truth. The players are the only thing that gave Vanilla WoW any life, the zones were bland and filled with reskinned terrain and NPC's. Vanilla WoW was a low budget game and it showed."

Yeah Galdor, you're super critical of BFA and super supportive of vanilla lol. This is just from going back 1 page in 1 thread. The amount of misionformation in that post is telling.
08/30/2018 06:27 AMPosted by Rathir

Yeah he is the guy that’s only here to diparahe others. It’s not like that’s exactly what your doing right? Like you didn’t come into this thread and pick ou the perfect little comment to !@#$ on right? Look in the mirror buddy.

Imagine being this angry over internet forum posts
08/30/2018 06:32 AMPosted by Gravelord
08/30/2018 06:27 AMPosted by Rathir
... Yeah he is the guy that’s only here to diparahe others. It’s not like that’s exactly what your doing right? Like you didn’t come into this thread and pick ou the perfect little comment to !@#$ on right? Look in the mirror buddy.

Lol Go ahead and project yourself onto me now. I couldn’t care less about you. I just like to point out blatant examples of hypocrisy. I find it funny that you think your making a good argument when it’s a giant pile of garbage. Lol
08/30/2018 06:30 AMPosted by Korithias
"I know you're very angry at BFA's success but this is just the truth. The players are the only thing that gave Vanilla WoW any life, the zones were bland and filled with reskinned terrain and NPC's. Vanilla WoW was a low budget game and it showed."

Yeah Galdor, you're super critical of BFA and super supportive of vanilla lol. This is just from going back 1 page in 1 thread. The amount of misionformation in that post is telling.

I stand by that statement, the players are what gave life to Vanilla WoW. The graphics were bad and the game looked low-budget, facts are facts. I could say the same thing about any other number of games I enjoyed, how about Tibia? I played that game for years before WoW even released. The game looked like garbage, didn't have sound and the players are the only thing that gave it any life. I still enjoyed it, had tons of fun and memorable moments because the community made that game something unlike anything I had ever played.

Tell me where the misinformation was. Vanilla WoW released in 2004 with graphics vastly inferior to Final Fantasy X, which was released on the PS2 (which had a tiny graphics chip) in 2001. Without the players, you'd be going through Vanilla WoW fighting boars in zones populated by 200 of the same tree model, low view distance and re-skinned buildings from 10 other zones.

I don't understand how you disagree with my criticisms considering the things even the most diehard Vanilla fans say. "BFA is a good single player game, Vanilla was all about the community and the players themselves".
08/30/2018 05:05 AMPosted by Galdor
08/30/2018 05:03 AMPosted by Gravelord
If BfA really was so fun why do people keep coming on the classic forum trying so hard to convince us that it is?

When I go to a new restaurant and I really enjoy it, I write a positive review and let everyone know how good I thought it was.

What a retarded analogy.
Wait you're serious?
08/27/2018 04:34 AMPosted by Carissaria
The music and voice acting is awesome

Look! A turtle made it to dah watah!
1) Nobody on this board is jealous of the "success" of BFA lol.
2) Vanilla was NEVER a low-budget game by any stretch of the imagination.

Again, the misinformation is telling.

And no, FFX did not have better graphics than WoW (except for FMV sequences). WoW had the cartoony art style, and the graphics weren't great at the time, games like Doom 3 and Half-Life 2 were the pinaccle of PC graphics at that time. But compare GTA: SA to WoW (they came out aronud the same time) and you can clearly see how WoW's open world had better graphics than GTA's.
["Look how bad the game is, people leave in droves a month after an expansion releases".

-Classic releases and the population is cut in half after a month-

"Those people that left in droves were just tourists, the comparison isn't the same; Vanilla WoW is perfect!" ]

Gotta love your "objective" criticism, knowing how the population will be 6 months down the line before the game even came out lol.
08/30/2018 06:42 AMPosted by Rathir
08/30/2018 06:32 AMPosted by Gravelord
Lol Go ahead and project yourself onto me now. I couldn’t care less about you. I just like to point out blatant examples of hypocrisy. I find it funny that you think your making a good argument when it’s a giant pile of garbage. Lol