LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a good group of people to have fun in the game with. Interested in m+/raiding/PvP
Were all of those things! Mostly. Were pretty light on pvp at the moment but I know people want to do it. Would you consider a faction and server xfer? We're alliance on lothar.

If you're interested add me on bnet.
Mute#1292
Hey, we have a good group. We raid Tues/Thurs 8 pm - 10 pm PDT. Running mythic dungeons nightly right now getting people geared for Uldir launch next week. Have some members who only do PvP and others who dabble. Here is our post, https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767759083 let us know if you'd like to chat.
<Monkey Patrol> is a casual guild who has members active in all aspects of the game. We are always looking to add new members to our raid team. We currently have 2 different raid teams one being a casual more laid back and the other is a progressive group. You can raid in one or both and its always optional. We also push m+ as a guild weekly. Mostly we like to offer a place that is fun to hang out and adds more to the WoW experience. Playing with friends is always better than playing alone.

Raid times
Tues - 8-10pm CST
Thur- 8-10pm CST

Heroic time is still to be determined depending on members.
We started raiding 3 months before legion ended and managed to get 8/11H in that time.
We value having fun and a good community over everything else. We still push to get content done.
We have a guild discord that we use for most information so that would be the only requirement needed.

If interested you can add me on Bnet, Beau#11540.
Whats up Divinemcgee
I'm from the mythic guild on the Thrall server, Focus Up. We are a group of relaxed, passionate gamers coming together to create a solid mythic roster. We are looking for outstanding players with punctuality, drive and a desire for challenges and progression. Our leadership and raid core are all coinfidant mythic raiders with a long history if experience.

We are in need of relaxed, mature players like you who will help us reach this goal, and I would love to talk with you about raiding with us.

Our raid times are Tue/Wed 8-11PM Server Time (EST)

Intersted in us and hungry for some mythic progression? Pst Dtg (Dtg#11748) or Vyea (Vyea#1852) for more info!

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!
<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We clear N/AOTC and meta achievs every xpac. Active guild doing mythic+, alt runs and PVP

Raid Times: Wed and Thurs 8-10:00pm
Saturday: Fun Runs (make a drink)
Sunday: PVP

Needs:
H Pally/Disc Priest/Resto Sham
Hunter/Bal Druid/Ret Pally
Will consider all vet players

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211