I Have Not Grouped Up Since Pre-Patch

General Discussion
I don't know where else to leave this feedback, but save for raiding and a single instance of wpvp, since BFA pre-patch, I have not joined a single group, and I really don't see myself joining any groups come launch.

Did I need to join a group for WQ's before? No.
Was it convenient? Yes.
Did me listing a group on my tank and healing characters for the Elite WQ's help others. You betchya!
Am I going to do bother with that anymore. Nooooope.

So I'm not sure what your goal is with the breaking of those addons, but in the words of J. Allen Brack...

"You think you do, but you don't."
You'll join them in BFA.

And you'll do it manually.

Enjoy! :)
08/09/2018 09:41 AMPosted by Revaks
We now have an addon for that.

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/premadeautoaccept
I have done some grouping but its been a pain. I will got back to how I did WQ before I learned to use WQGF. I will first do the bare minimum to get the rep I need to unlock flight. Second I will AFK stealthed waiting for people to show up to take down elites.

I actually had fun doing WQ with that tool but it will be like boring grueling dailies again. Oh well the game is a pain anyway until flight is unlocked.
08/09/2018 10:00 AMPosted by Merciless
I don't know where else to leave this feedback, but save for raiding and a single instance of wpvp, since BFA pre-patch, I have not joined a single group, and I really don't see myself joining any groups come launch.

Was it convenient? Yes.
Did me listing a group on my tank and healing characters for the Elite WQ's help others. You betchya!

So I'm not sure what your goal is with the breaking of those addons, but in the words of J. Allen Brack...

You won't be soloing those 3 man WQ in BFA on heals.

At best some tanks can solo them and some pet classes can solo them; every other class/sepc needs to actually be in a group to kill them.
08/09/2018 10:28 AMPosted by Madholm
08/09/2018 10:00 AMPosted by Merciless

Was it convenient? Yes.

At best some tanks can solo them and some pet classes can solo them; every other class/sepc needs to actually be in a group to kill them.
You underestimate the power of the Disc side.
I guess I don't understand the root post. People aren't playing much at the moment as the xpac comes Tuesday - that's when grouping will be alive and well. And honestly, nobody has a hard time with WQs this late in the expansion - and almost none of the WQs give anything of true value now (at this stage). My hpal can solo all of em, and my gear is not exceptional.

As for mythic+, I've had no problems doing them on all my toons, guild or not.
You see, this is what happens when a company makes grouping LITERALLY impossible. "Hey kid, like the feel of MMOs? TOO BAD, we don't.-Blizzard, 2018
08/09/2018 10:38 AMPosted by Meemuu
You see, this is what happens when a company makes grouping LITERALLY impossible. "Hey kid, like the feel of MMOs? TOO BAD, we don't.-Blizzard, 2018

I don't think you understand what LITERALY means.
08/09/2018 10:33 AMPosted by Merciless
08/09/2018 10:28 AMPosted by Madholm

You underestimate the power of the Disc side.

Tell me more about how you solo'd them all in beta on a cloth class?

I'll be waiting for video proof.
You'll be forced to group, at least until you get your gear beefed up, in BfA once you hit 120. As soon as you hit 120 the mobs get a huge boost.
I have never used an addon to get groups for wqs as most can be solo'd with ease.

I have used auto accept for the groups I have started so I do not have to pay attention to inviting who joins because it doesn't really matter who joins. I would like this functionality to remain in the base game if possible.
08/09/2018 10:06 AMPosted by Tevrion
You'll join them in BFA.

And you'll do it manually.

Enjoy! :)
"hi. I'm your neighborhood elitist and I hope you quit"
I haven't joined a group since the pre-patch either, because all the content and rewards were nerfed and there's nothing worth doing.

And I won't be joining a group in BfA, because I haven't bought the expansion and don't intend to.

The OP has clearly put himself into a group with a lot more people like me in it than like himself.

Enjoy your single player game, OP. You've earned the privilege of not having to share pixels with all the people you have never met but you hate.
08/09/2018 11:02 AMPosted by Orsobovus
I haven't joined a group since the pre-patch either, because all the content and rewards were nerfed and there's nothing worth doing.

And I won't be joining a group in BfA, because I haven't bought the expansion and don't intend to.

The OP has clearly put himself into a group with a lot more people like me in it than like himself.

Enjoy your single player game, OP. You've earned the privilege of not having to share pixels with all the people you have never met but you hate.
Who said anything about hate? I think you're missing the point. I group up, not because I need to, but because I didn't mind playing with others and it was streamlined. Now, not so much, specially with people who have attitudes like yours. I guess it's a good thing you won't be in BFA? Though for someone who no longer has any interest in the game, you sure are posting a lot on the forums, almost 25k!