So you can kick people on last boss in Mplus?

General Discussion
Just wasted 40minute of my life, great.

I don't even know you can do that, did Blizzard really don't see this can be abused?

I am pissed. Can i report him?
They kicked you midway through the boss?
Nope blizzard sides with communism style censorship and the blame game. They have a predatory TOS. They side with the criminals because they are criminals.
It can be done, it's not cool.

Basically if you submit a ticket they are going to say something like:
Mythic groups have a leader, when you join you are agreeing to abide by what that leader does. Unless they promised you something (like staying till the end) in text beforehand that a GM can look at and be like "ahah they lied" nothing will probably come of reporting it.
08/10/2018 12:08 PMPosted by Patchs
They kicked you midway through the boss?
Yeah, just as we pulled it, apparently he's pissed because people are not happy he's getting carried :/
Need more context than "they kicked me I'm mad"

Were you pulling ahead? Were you under performing? Did they warn you? Was this random people? Guildies? Friends?
Just wasted 40 minutes of my life, great.

Get up 10 minutes earlier for a week, for a 30 minute net gain.
08/10/2018 12:13 PMPosted by Deseranda
Need more context than "they kicked me I'm mad"

Were you pulling ahead? Were you under performing? Did they warn you? Was this random people? Guildies? Friends?
Im trying to think of why this would need context? Morally right/wrong doesn't change the rules about joining groups.
08/10/2018 12:11 PMPosted by Milkshakemoo
Yeah, just as we pulled it, apparently he's pissed because people are not happy he's getting carried :/

People or you? Did you say something not-so-nice before you got kicked?
In random dungeons there are a few more rules, but when you do M+ in a pug that's the leader's group and their key so I'm pretty sure they can kick whenever and for no reason at all.

That dude is a tool for sure, but if it was my key and I wanted him gone for whatever reason then I'm glad I have the opportunity to kick. I don't want them to try and force people to play together ever. It's kind of a catch 22 though.
They would have mailed you the loot in Mythic+ if you got anything from it anyway. How can it be abused? If anything it just makes the boss more difficult. They can't just bring in a friend to replace you. They had to 4 man it
did this once to some tich trash tank who talked smack the entire time. myself and the other 3 discussed how to do it and i feel zero remorse for it.
Like did the group leader kick everyone? If they didn't and they 4 manned the boss for whatever reason you'll still get the rewards involved in the mail. If they kicked everyone, thats pretty lame, but if the lead was getting carried it'd be possible to just reform without em. Its all very lame regardless, though if the key lasted 40 minutes it likely wasn't a good group to begin with. Also i don't think a report will help unless the lead trash talked or had a conveniently bad name.
Umm, if they finished the dungoen, you still got credit and loot. Just and FYI.

Source; I'm very, very toxic and have been kicked multiple times before, or left mid dungeon, and 20min-1h later gotten a pop-up, mail, and it's in my m+ tab for being completed that week.