WoW page on Battle.net launcher is blank

Mac Technical Support
Since yesterday, the World of Warcraft page on my Blizzard Battle.net launcher has gone blank. I have no options, no ability to select region/account, and no "Play" button. I still have the bar with "Games", "Social", etc. at top, and I can select other games (which all have launcher pages that work fine) but when I select "World of Warcraft" the bulk of the window goes empty, without even a game logo. The standard background for Battle of Azeroth is still present, but much darker than before, as though there's a slightly translucent black overlay on top of it.

Quitting and restarting the launcher hasn't fixed the problem, nor has rebooting my computer.

I can still launch World of Warcraft manually and I have no current need to adjust options or change my account settings. Also, a game update occurred yesterday evening after this problem started, so I know those are still working. So this isn't an urgent issue, but I'm still concerned. Any tips about how I might fix this?

I'll also note that I haven't been seeing any news links on ANY of the individual game pages for several months, and still don't. I can still see news by clicking on the "News" page at the top of the window, so that hasn't been a problem.
I am having the same exact problems as you are, Ismat. I can launch it manually however, so that is what I am doing. Last night it worked fine using the launcher but then there was a Patch and the screen is dark.

Also running a Mac.
Thinking it's a mac bnet wow launcher problem.
All other functions work fine for other games and so does the social tab.

08/15/2018 07:32 AMPosted by Ismat
Since yesterday, the World of Warcraft page on my Blizzard Battle.net launcher has gone blank. I have no options, no ability to select region/account, and no "Play" button. I still have the bar with "Games", "Social", etc. at top, and I can select other games (which all have launcher pages that work fine) but when I select "World of Warcraft" the bulk of the window goes empty, without even a game logo. The standard background for Battle of Azeroth is still present, but much darker than before, as though there's a slightly translucent black overlay on top of it.

Quitting and restarting the launcher hasn't fixed the problem, nor has rebooting my computer.

I can still launch World of Warcraft manually and I have no current need to adjust options or change my account settings. Also, a game update occurred yesterday evening after this problem started, so I know those are still working. So this isn't an urgent issue, but I'm still concerned. Any tips about how I might fix this?

I'll also note that I haven't been seeing any news links on ANY of the individual game pages for several months, and still don't. I can still see news by clicking on the "News" page at the top of the window, so that hasn't been a problem.
Since last night, same problem here. Only way I can launch the game is by the Apps folder on my Mac.
same here. I stopped being able to see anything on battlenet app in the WoW page -- hearthstone and others were all fine, but WoW is blank.

So I started launching using the WoW application, which was fine... until this morning.

Now I am getting a screen that shows that all servers are incompatible.

Sigh.
I wonder if the reason I'm not seeing this is because I'm on the Beta branch of the Battle.net app...
Seems to be fixed now.
yea im getting it too