Horde's Attack on Civilians

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
If this is the thing where you bait the guards to a bunch of bombs underneath a tree and blow em up...it’s Lillian Voss. She used to sh*t purple fire on people face. What do you expect?
08/15/2018 01:09 PMPosted by Dremin
I get Theramore.

I get Darnassus.

What's the deal with Brennadam Square? Horde bombs farmers, women, and children. At the point they're bombed, they're not even part of the Alliance. They're actively against Kul Tiras.

Is it explained on the Horde side why this target was picked?

Horde are filth.

How is that confusing?
08/15/2018 01:30 PMPosted by Menard
The alliance never killed any civilians ever!

*Quietly brushes Camp Taurajo under the rug*

I am sorry for your devastating loss of 5 people in 3 tents.
Must have been hard.

would you like me to list how many cities we have lost?
08/15/2018 01:34 PMPosted by Phobee
The reasoning given from the horde orders you find off the commander you kill is this:

These farmers are giving food to the Kul Tirans, and they’ll probably join the Alliance. Best to sabotage their supply line early before they can react

-Sylvanas

Essentially she’s trying to take them out before they join the Alliance

Exactly. It's more incompetence from Sylvanas. This won't do anything but push the Kul Tirans to join the Alliance and solidify their resolve against the Horde. She's a tactical moron.
08/15/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Airc
The reasoning given from the horde orders you find off the commander you kill is this:

These farmers are giving food to the Kul Tirans, and they’ll probably join the Alliance. Best to sabotage their supply line early before they can react

-Sylvanas

Exactly. It's more incompetence from Sylvanas. This won't do anything but push the Kul Tirans to join the Alliance and solidify their resolve against the Horde. She's a tactical moron.

Or is it more so that it ramps up the war and gets more people involved. It seems Sylvanas has plans she is not sharing and this war is exactly the cover she needs to see them through.

More people fighting, equals more people dead, which in turn means more Forsaken for her to raise. It might also quicken whatever her true goal is as well.

We will find out these answers when ever Blizzard decides to show us their hands.
08/15/2018 01:37 PMPosted by Verheinen
Horde is full of uncivilized savage animals, what do you expect.
Im sorry but we don't play with are foods we bomb them first then eat them.

It was to my understanding that while civilians died, Hawthron opened up his defensive lines to allow civilians to escape. Even Baine understood why that place was attacked. Alliance are not guilt free, but at least use apt examples.
08/15/2018 03:17 PMPosted by Mythalleas

It was to my understanding that while civilians died, Hawthron opened up his defensive lines to allow civilians to escape. Even Baine understood why that place was attacked. Alliance are not guilt free, but at least use apt examples.

Tee Horde has been avenging Camp Taurajo since Cataclysm.

Several quest chains do show that General Hawthorne, who led the assault, ordered his men to give the townsfolk an opening in their defensive lines for them to escape

Several civilians were killed during the assault, some stated as while defending their home from the Alliance forces.[3] The civilian casualties caused some within the Horde to call the Alliance attack a massacre.[3] For his own part, High Chieftain Baine Bloodhoof accepted that Camp Taurajo was a legitimate military target, as they did train hunters and warriors there, and knows that Hawthorne refused to have its civilians slaughtered

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Camp_Taurajo
08/15/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Airc

-Sylvanas

Gee, an isolationist nation that was formerly part of the Alliance of Lordaeron, pushed to join the Grand Alliance due to Horde aggression? That sounds familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it.
08/15/2018 04:47 PMPosted by Sephiram
Tee Horde has been avenging Camp Taurajo since Cataclysm.

The razing of Stormwind in the First War as pre-emptive revenge for Camp Taurajo. Witnesses say Hellscream could be seen holding a fistful of scalps, running through the streets knee-deep in the blood of civilians screaming “CAMP TAURAJO, LITERALLY GARITHOS! CAMP TAURAJO CAMP TAURAJO CAMP TAURAJO”.

Similarly, attempting to exterminate the draenei was to make up for a few professions trainers that chose to stay and fight to the death instead of evacuating with the rest of the populace. When questioned, Gul’dan replied “LITERALLY GARITHOS, THIS IS WHY BLOOD ELVES ARE HORB. RACISTS!”
08/15/2018 02:32 PMPosted by Durzy
If this is the thing where you bait the guards to a bunch of bombs underneath a tree and blow em up...it’s Lillian Voss. She used to sh*t purple fire on people face. What do you expect?

No, this is a full invasion. They bring in siege weapons and air support. They set the town on fire, then goblins try to use azerite tanks to level it.

At this point in the story, mind you, that town is neutral and against the Alliance. Sylvanas' attack basically gave us Stormsong.
08/15/2018 01:13 PMPosted by Allstin
08/15/2018 01:12 PMPosted by Serkon
Death to the living, it's a pretty out and open motto for us.

Change that motto to death to the horde’s brain cells. Not that y’all had much to begin with.

ANd you ought to know fellow hordie
08/15/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Krenindor
You need to buy some new glasses... this attack was obviously made by the Alliance and was leaded by High Tinker Mekkatorque himself.
Mekkatorque has access to a squad of Horde soldiers from various races?
Civilians and the unarmed are the only ones horde isnt afraid to attack. Lore wise they are weak and pvp wise they tend to try farming level 10s. What do you expect?
08/15/2018 01:47 PMPosted by Cyonan
08/15/2018 01:40 PMPosted by Remela
The Horde have Zandalari trolls. All land is troll land. Horde believe in eminent domain. They wouldn’t leave, so they had to be forced out.

We want to turn it into a sweet water park.

Before the Trolls were even a thing, all land belonged to the old gods.

and before that, all land belonged to the elemental lords. In Legion, us Shamans allied ourselves with the elemental lords.

So I'm going to have to kindly ask you to get off my island.

Gonna have to ask you to get off my planet .

Orcs on Azeroth Draenei fault , Legion on Draenor/Outland , Draenei fault

Legion knowing about Azeroth Elves fault.

Heck we all need to join together and go to war with the Elves and Draenei , they're the cause of all our problems.

Can people stop using this, if you quested in the southern barrens for the alliance, you would know that the general that orchestrated the attack left a clear path for civilians to flee, only soldiers/Horde Military and those who took up arms were killed.
08/15/2018 01:13 PMPosted by Allstin
08/15/2018 01:12 PMPosted by Serkon
Death to the living, it's a pretty out and open motto for us.

Change that motto to death to the horde’s brain cells. Not that y’all had much to begin with.
Nice red background.
08/15/2018 02:26 PMPosted by Angharradh
08/15/2018 01:56 PMPosted by Menard

YOU. LIVE. IN. A. TREE! (Sorry, use to live in a tree).

I'm uncivilized?

Tree? You mean that thing Night Elf druidism grew to save your race from extinction just recently? Enjoy being on the Horde, you treacherous, mana-vampires.. It's where you belong- with the rest of the evil.

Oh screw that, all the problem started from elf...

Well of eternity cause by elf
Summon of legion by elf
Causing the great sundering by elf

Elf are nothing but trouble.
Warg riders flooding down the hill attacking peaceful rural villages burning and slaughtering indescrimanetly.

Sounds like a Thursday in Orgrimar.