Grats to all the dungeon grinders

Arenas
08/22/2018 07:29 PMPosted by Snizfork
What’s the best way to lvl engineering calder?

have 150k
Hmm token here I come, is there a good guide to follow or anything?
dungeons are pretty fun right now i dont see the problem

good way to kill some time with the boys u feel
08/22/2018 08:37 PMPosted by Ryutiz
dungeons are pretty fun right now i dont see the problem

good way to kill some time with the boys u feel

Except when the boys won't sub you feel
08/22/2018 04:52 PMPosted by Wutisthis
Wait the pve trinkets work at full effect again?

They never have not worked at full effect. 110 Pre patch trinkets were nerfed in PvP. (not 120 trinkets) However on Beta we had access to all the PvE trinkets to test as they are intended to be used in PvP.
I just assumed that pre patch nerf carried over moving forward. Kinda cool it doesn’t cause after using some beat trinkets on the beta I feel like having those options along with the PvP ones makes for engaging gearing.
Look at my stats

Then look at yours

Now back to mine

Your stats could be my stats if you walked into a dungeon
08/22/2018 09:29 PMPosted by Wutisthis
I just assumed that pre patch nerf carried over moving forward.

No why would it? Pre patch nerf was to address a pre patch issue that wasn't a Problem on Beta.

I really like my 355 PvE trinket thanks :) Works great. Honestly it makes up for the class design issues.
Jokes on you, I enjoyed my dungeon farm.
08/23/2018 07:00 AMPosted by Drinaki
Jokes on you, I enjoyed my dungeon farm.

I have enjoyed the World quest but dungeons aren't fun for me. At least World Questing is really important.
I agree with a lot of people here, I enjoyed my dungeon grind for the first time. I’ve been a PVPer for a long time it felt nice to explore the other side of the game finally
08/22/2018 04:21 PMPosted by Calderkaderk
08/22/2018 04:19 PMPosted by Loso
So when your trinket procs and someone kites away from your pve circle do you just stand there and let your bleeds tick or how does that work

well i use my big brain to stun them then use it

ik thats hard to imagine

edit just got gems @ 61% haste now

Meanwhile my resto/balance druid is sitting there with 335 ilvl and 9% haste.
08/23/2018 09:49 AMPosted by Chiirô
08/22/2018 04:21 PMPosted by Calderkaderk

ik thats hard to imagine

Dude same here. 337 ilvl. 10% haste. OmegaLUL

ok good to know I'm more worried about pve trinkets more than anything else.

Why? They nerfed the Legion ones in PvP inside of a week after people started complaining. No reason to believe that wouldn't be the case for BfA.

As far as beta went in PvP a lot of the time PvE trinkets werent as insane, stuff like on use trinkets were still really reliable and therefore got played - but the legion ones were much stronger which is why those got reduced harder I believe.

when my stuff procs, without anything im @ 16%
Around i340 now depending on what I equip. It was actually pretty enjoyable to do the Mythics with my friends in Discord. I didn't have a bad time. Instead of being so contrarian, why don't you go do a couple with some buddies. You might actually enjoy them.

As far as "OP PvE gear!" I doubt it will make too much of a difference. The majority of top PvPers are also doing weekly Heroic/Mythic raiding anyway, so it's not a big deal. This change only really negatively impact those people gated at 2k by melee cleaves that don't engage in a single aspect of the game outside of arena.

Hell, this might even encourage slightly more participation as the Dragon-slayers might feel emboldened by their mis-perceived gear advantage and start queueing.
08/22/2018 06:52 PMPosted by Bignumbers
08/22/2018 06:41 PMPosted by Magicmork

Soooo...I have to be a mythic raider if I want to be competitive in arena? Harshing my mellow.

Y'all are reactionary af. Clearing a mythic dungeon that provides the same ilvl gear takes 15-20 minutes, and the difference in stats between somebody in mythic gear vs. pvp only gear will be a few % at most with the current scaling system.

wrath and cata has shown what happens when pve trinkets are viable in pvp and its not good.
08/22/2018 04:54 PMPosted by Calderkaderk
ya pve trinkets r op

also inspect the helm inspect the helm

can confirm, calderk damage is insane in arena!
<span class="truncated">...</span>

ik thats hard to imagine

Yea but if you read my gearing thread. You would realize what slots are important for secodaries. You could have a lower item lvl with far more stats.

There is a ring that provides 371 haste alone.

There are some pretty awesome haste trinkets.

Heart of Azeroth is your stat stick and give you the haste you need.

Edit- Seriously you are complaining about haste and your rings aren't even Enchanted!! Smh... Also zero sockets with +40 haste gems.
08/23/2018 10:11 AMPosted by Shiftreez

What is wrong with you people buy some dam Enchants!!! Legion really dumbed down people when it come to Min/Maxing it's like you forgot how to gear for real PvP again.

With all due respect.

PS- Seriously and empty socket? Why gear up then just fail on the final and most easy part. You lost your right to complain.