335 Blood/Frost DK LFGuild

Guild Recruitment
335 Blood (Frost offspec) DK looking for a guild to run mythics and eventually raid. I am new to tanking but am a very experienced player, having been a raid lead in the past. I have been playing for 11 years and have learned to always do my homework. I like to have fun in a raid/mythic setting but also know when it's time to get to work. I am good with transferring servers if you'll have me, but would prefer to stay Alliance. I hope to find a good home for this amazing expansion!
I'd love to talk to you and see if we're a good fit for you add my btag zoricash1#1889
Hello!

We're recruiting for our weekend run and I'd be interested to chat with you and see if we're a good fit!

For times, we raid Friday/Saturday from 8:00-11:00 EST.

The main Crisp group is US 154, World 436 (Legion). The intent is to be behind the main core group (seeing as they raid 4x/week), but to clear mythic content while relevant.

Spam below:

<Crisp> is a very established and active guild – always pursuing additional alt runs and high mythic+ groups. It’s an adult guild with good attitudes all-around. Our weekend run has a long history dating back to Wrath and has evolved over time. We’ve recruited some great people/friends over the years with a common mindset. There is no arguments/bickering/entitlement allowed in the weekend run, which creates a fun, relaxing atmosphere for progression.

As to not bore you with too many more details, my whole post is located here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767618156

If interested, whisper Velasca#1991 or on discord (Velasca#4165). Thanks!
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
The Bloodborn is a Heroic/Mythic raiding guild that most recently went 5/11 in Antorus. After the announcement of Battle for Azeroth's launch date, a considerable number of members felt it was time for a break. Now, with BfA’s release, The Bloodborn’s core group is returning – we are ready to tear into new content and are recruiting like-minded players to be a part of the squad.

A little on our history: The Bloodborn was formed during The Burning Crusade on Lethon. We made the decision as a guild to transfer to Illidan for the Mists of Pandaria release to reach out to more players on a high-pop server. Our guild has found success recruiting in the past, and BfA has given us a new opportunity to re-open recruitment with the goal of having a healthy roster for the Heroic/Mythic raiding to come!

A little (more) on our culture: Our guild is formed of a group of mature, close-knit players who not only try to play at their best, but also push to bring the best out in others. Because of this mentality, our core group was capable of earning AotC achievements early on for every raid tier in Legion. Our group always puts effort into making sure everyone gets their keys done for the week, provided they’re around. BfA has pushed Personal Loot universally, but our group has been running Personal Loot since its release, so loot drama is effectively non-existent between us. We trust that our members will truthfully evaluate if a piece of gear is an upgrade and will offer that piece of gear to others if not.
Outside of raiding and Mythic+ keys, a lot of our members enjoy other content the game has to offer, such as rated/unrated PvP and achievement hunting, and some members also like to play with each other outside of World of Warcraft, with people teaming up in Overwatch, Diablo, and Hello Kitty Island Adventure!

Our guild uses Discord as our primary means of communication. Voice is optional, but we will require you to listen at a minimum.

Guild Needs:
Healer/DPS - Accepting applications from all specs/classes
Tank - Closed
Raid Times – Tu/We/Thu | 12:30am-3:30am EST | 9:30pm-12:30am PST

Contact Info
Battle Tag - Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag - Papawoot#1446 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag - Dexyn#1356 (Guild Officer)
Hiya Vergilus. You sound like you could be a great fit for Doppelganger! We're a cutting edge progression Guild looking for other cutting edge players (or those with the drive).

Raid times are
Tues/Thurs 8-11 cst
Mon 9-11 cst

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765886686#post-1
This our full recuitment post feel free to give it a read

You can contact me directly at
Creepingup#1783
Look forward to hearing from you.
We would love to have you, check out our post for more info or contact me directly

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767698750
We are a more mature crowd (30s-40s) that understands the pressure and time requirements of real life. Mainly are focused on Heroic AotC raiding and M+ progression/alt clears and doing raid/dungeon achievements when they are current content.

-Novabomb
btag = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Here is an overview of the guild info.

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering MATURE ADULT applicants.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression as its not our focus. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post on the guild recruitment forum.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765466526
Inquisitive

A guild made up of Esports professionals and previous high tier mythic raiders. Our Sat/Sun 8pm CST core raid team is looking for additional members.

The Sat/Sun 8pm core group will be pushing for server first later in the expansion during the release of the 3rd raid. Furthermore, we expect players during the release of the 3rd raid to be able to request off of work as we push for server first during the initial release of the 3rd raid.
Our goal is to build a cohesive raid team to realistically achieve our goals.

Our guild and raid group are led by experienced players and Esports professionals and we are excited to take everyone to the next level in their gameplay.

Raid Group:
Saturday and Sunday 8pm- 1am CST.

•Additional Raid times for Server 1st Push

Team
Everyone is expected to be on prior to the raid clearing trash, consumables ready and are educated on strategies for the night. There will be team read meetings to help people prepare; however, we will not hesitate to replace someone who is unwilling to commit to the raid teams and learn the strategies.

Though our teams only raid 8-10 hours a week we must maintain professionality and progression forward with a sense of urgency. Inquisitive’s goal is to push into US 200-300 within the first two raid tiers of BFA and continue our growth and maturity as a roster into the later tiers to break into top 100 US. This isn't a small feat to accomplish on 8-10 hours a week schedule, but it is not impossible, and we feel it is an achievable goal with the right roster!

Recruitment:
Open, must be 340+ by release of raid, must also be available for raid coaching and strategy meetings as well. Until the raid starts we will reserve our Thursday night raid time as our night to get together and discuss raid strategy. This discussion and guides will be found in our Discord in the #Theory Crafting Channel. Additionally, our weak-auras channel will be a place to share any relevant raiding strings.

Outside of Mythic Raiding we will also be running mythic dungeons together to ensure team chemistry among the roster. Furthermore, the guild will support possible Mythic + raiding teams who have the ambitions of participating in the MDI or other relevant tournaments. As of this post we're a "new raid group" and we're building from scratch. Raid leader slot is filled, but open to anyone that is wanting the job. As we fill spots we will update this post.

Off-Nights:
During off-nights we can enjoy playing wow / other games together/ hangout in the discord or you can take off and enjoy your friends and family. If you're prepared for the next raids we don't control your life. This raid is going to be built and designed for working adults or parents who just can't fill the normal schedule of a hardcore guild.

Joetalata#1367 - Guild Leader and Main Raid Leader
You can also reply to this post with your bnet or a way to contact you and we will reach out to you.