Revolving blades. So hot right now

Demon Hunter
First. Half of you dh posting must have no idea what you are doing lol. Its clear reading some of these posts that yall need go learn your class. Our class was a little busted with ubc stacking. I was bursting close to 22-25k dps with hero, consistently pulling between 30-40k fps aoe, And could nuke people in world pvp easily. It needed nerfed.

Second. On st and aoe revolving blades was still putting up comparative numbers to ubc so take it before blizzard nerfs it too.

Yes! A 325 piece with revolving blades is better than a 340 without it. (For the most part. Take into consideration if you get heed my call) I promise you. Dont look at your dumbass sims. (I also sim with raidbots for stat weights and top gear. This is the problem I have with half of you sim lords. You fail to look at the broad picture). Think about it. There's no chance on it proccing. It happens every time you hit blade dance. On every trash pack. Every boss. Every wpvp. Flat increased damage and reduced fury.

On a st boss fight, yes, other traits on 340 will pull ahead. But do yourself a favor and get some gear with revolving blades on it. And hopefully get lucky with 340.
Revolving Blades sims significantly higher than any other trait when you're not stacking them, not sure what you're on about with not trusting sims then recommending that trait.
08/25/2018 12:49 PMPosted by Deviasi
Revolving Blades sims significantly higher than any other trait when you're not stacking them, not sure what you're on about with not trusting sims then recommending that trait.

i think perhaps you misinterpreted what i was trying to say, or maybe i dint say it clearly.

SIMS ARE NOT BAD. it gives you a great base line. What im saying is people blindly trusting them and not thinking about the bigger picture. You get people that will jsut throw on a piece of 340 gear with weaker azerite traits cause technically it simmed SLIGHTLY higher.
UBC was kind of ridiculous. It hit like a truck, still kind of does.
Newb here: What is ubc?
08/25/2018 05:03 PMPosted by Gd
Newb here: What is ubc?

Unbound Chaos - the Azerite trait that buffs your Fel Rush

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=275144/unbound-chaos
08/25/2018 02:37 PMPosted by Fanfast
08/25/2018 12:49 PMPosted by Deviasi

i think perhaps you misinterpreted what i was trying to say, or maybe i dint say it clearly.

SIMS ARE NOT BAD. it gives you a great base line. What im saying is people blindly trusting them and not thinking about the bigger picture. You get people that will jsut throw on a piece of 340 gear with weaker azerite traits cause technically it simmed SLIGHTLY higher.
again, I've only seen the lower ilvl gear with stronger traits will sim higher than the higher ilvl with worse traits, so still not sure where you're going with this.
I have a question for you on Revolving Blades I’m having trouble finding. Is this a trait you would recommend stacking? Or can you even stack?
Just got another piece with it but haven’t been able to play around with it.
09/21/2018 09:49 AMPosted by Iagan
I have a question for you on Revolving Blades I’m having trouble finding. Is this a trait you would recommend stacking? Or can you even stack?

Helm from Motherload
Shoulders from Shrine
Chest from Atal'Dazar.
08/25/2018 12:25 PMPosted by Fanfast
First. Half of you dh posting must have no idea what you are doing lol. Its clear reading some of these posts that yall need go learn your class. Our class was a little busted with ubc stacking. I was bursting close to 22-25k dps with hero, consistently pulling between 30-40k fps aoe, And could nuke people in world pvp easily. It needed nerfed.

Second. On st and aoe revolving blades was still putting up comparative numbers to ubc so take it before blizzard nerfs it too.

Yes! A 325 piece with revolving blades is better than a 340 without it. (For the most part. Take into consideration if you get heed my call) I promise you. Dont look at your dumbass sims. (I also sim with raidbots for stat weights and top gear. This is the problem I have with half of you sim lords. You fail to look at the broad picture). Think about it. There's no chance on it proccing. It happens every time you hit blade dance. On every trash pack. Every boss. Every wpvp. Flat increased damage and reduced fury.

On a st boss fight, yes, other traits on 340 will pull ahead. But do yourself a favor and get some gear with revolving blades on it. And hopefully get lucky with 340.

I can't take you serious. you won't even invest in a DMC: Fathoms.
09/21/2018 11:18 AMPosted by Notmade
09/21/2018 09:49 AMPosted by Iagan

Helm from Motherload
Shoulders from Shrine
Chest from Atal'Dazar.

I'm assuming a sim would answer this, but is it recommended to stack two revolving blades and then get either laser matrix or archive of the titans for reorigination array? Would the straight stats from 355/370 gear help that gear pull ahead of revolving blades?
Reloving blade is only viable trait, becos everything else sucks
09/21/2018 06:07 PMPosted by Vincindo
09/21/2018 08:42 PMPosted by Maewan
09/21/2018 06:07 PMPosted by Vincindo