Being stunned and stunning is not fun

War Mode and World PvP
Basically the title. Being slowed and handicapped during pvp is not a fun mechanic at all. And even if I'm the one doing it, it feels cheap. It should be about how can negate the most damage, or put out the most damage. Not who can keep the other player cc'd.
08/26/2018 10:41 AMPosted by Xenulu
Being slowed

Bladestorm.

Not who can keep the other player cc'd.

Are you new
lol no
08/26/2018 10:44 AMPosted by Diago
Being slowed

Bladestorm.

Not who can keep the other player cc'd.

Are you new

No, I've been playing since Cataclysm. This has always been the worst mechanic in the game, and Bladestorm has a 1 minute cooldown.
08/26/2018 10:45 AMPosted by Heckindoggo
lol no

If you are not going to contribute anything to the post, there is no reason in leaving a comment.
Basically the title. Being slowed and handicapped during pvp is not a fun mechanic at all. And even if I'm the one doing it, it feels cheap. It should be about how can negate the most damage, or put out the most damage. Not who can keep the other player cc'd.

You know how you negate damage? CC, roots and slows outside of defensives.

The same thing with trying to kill someone, obviously when you are about to win they will resort to their natural instinct which is to run. You counter this with slows, roots or stuns to finish the job.

Working as intended imo.
08/26/2018 10:52 AMPosted by Xenulu
08/26/2018 10:45 AMPosted by Heckindoggo
lol no

If you are not going to contribute anything to the post, there is no reason in leaving a comment.

Maybe you should just learn to PVP. Stuns have their place in the game. PVP without CC would be brutal, how the hell do you scratch an itch if you're sitting there PVE'ing one another the entire time?
08/26/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Xenulu
08/26/2018 10:44 AMPosted by Diago

Bladestorm.

Are you new

No, I've been playing since Cataclysm. This has always been the worst mechanic in the game, and Bladestorm has a 1 minute cooldown.

The mechanic seems fine to me.
So then every single fight would just be decided by who has the best class/ gear for dps, and melee would be a free kill

You obviously don't have the right mindset for pvp, so just do yourself a favor and stay away from it
08/26/2018 11:09 AMPosted by Kayberz
So then every single fight would just be decided by who has the best class/ gear for dps, and melee would be a free kill

You obviously don't have the right mindset for pvp, so just do yourself a favor and stay away from it

You're gonna stun him right in the feels like that?
Stuns and CC is in a very good spot and perfectly balanced imo.

Except hoj, hoj needs to cost a resource.