Frustrated with the Anduin Knights raid group

General Discussion
1 2 3 14 Next
Is there no horde guild that can counter them or what? This raid rides on gryphons they have been realm hopping and almost smashing every realm in all bfa zones my realm was attacked the other day in different zones and city then I saw them on ED realm causing lag and completely destroying everything.

While I dont mind warmode but surely where are all the horde guilds and groups? this alliance group the cryptids league they ride as anduin knights on gryphons needs to be tackled.

I personally feel like alliance is still dominating even after the expansion when they decide to group up that is.... something needs to be done horde!
Good.
Dammit I turned to the channel “things that never happen” better switch back.
I don't see how that is a good thing?

08/27/2018 02:39 PMPosted by Effigie
Good.
Are any horde guilds / communities reading this? something needs to be done about this counter them somebody
08/27/2018 02:35 PMPosted by Zapey
Is there no horde guild that can counter them or what? These guys ride on gryphons they have been realm hopping and almost smashing every realm in all bfa zones my realm was attacked the other day in different zones + city then I saw them on ED realm causing lag and completely destroying everything.

While I dont mind warmode but surely where are all the horde guilds and groups? this alliance group the cryptids league they ride as anduin knights on gryphons needs to be tackled.

I personally feel like alliance is still dominating even after the expansion when they decide to group up that is.... something needs to be done horde!

Wait are you being serious? I can't tell sometimes. Is an Alliance PvP ground actually doing well? That's actually impressive if it's the case.
I am serious they are specifically targeting bigger raid groups they are interested in 40 man or multiple horde raid groups and they are successfully disbanding all of them I am not even kidding why do you think I am posting this that someone needs to counter them for real.

The thought hey im going to start a raid for some warmode fun it turns out as soon as you make your raid at a time when they run you are being hunted down regardless of your phase/shard/realm or how ever this works they chase you where ever you might be at that's how desperate this raid group is.

this is one of their officers https://twitter.com/spaventosowow

08/27/2018 03:03 PMPosted by Thalyinsia
08/27/2018 02:35 PMPosted by Zapey
Is there no horde guild that can counter them or what? These guys ride on gryphons they have been realm hopping and almost smashing every realm in all bfa zones my realm was attacked the other day in different zones + city then I saw them on ED realm causing lag and completely destroying everything.

Wait are you being serious? I can't tell sometimes. Is an Alliance PvP ground actually doing well? That's actually impressive if it's the case.
08/27/2018 02:48 PMPosted by Zapey

I love to hear when the shoe is on the other foot.

I get camped for 1/2 hr+ on alliance toons.

Bout damn time you get the feeling too.

08/27/2018 03:10 PMPosted by Zapey
they are specifically targeting bigger raid groups they are interested in 40 man or multiple horde raid groups and they are successfully disbanding all of them

PVP raids fighting other PVP raids?

What is this blaspheme?
Good, the Horde forced me to turn off Warmode because there's always 5+ of them just camping WQs and killing me every time I try to do them.
If you cant handle horde that are questing and camping you in small numbers that is just a shame these guys don't even target small parties they target bigger raid groups which is good for people who are leveling but not so much who are trying to farm

08/27/2018 03:10 PMPosted by Effigie
08/27/2018 02:48 PMPosted by Zapey

I love to hear when the shoe is on the other foot.

I get camped for 1/2 hr+ on alliance toons.

Bout damn time you get the feeling too.[/quote]
Anyone know how to join this community of alliance heroes?
08/27/2018 03:13 PMPosted by Zapey
If you cant handle horde that are questing and camping you in small numbers that is just a shame these guys don't even target small parties they target bigger raid groups which is good for people who are leveling but not so much who are trying to farm

HAHAHAH SMALL NUMBERS

HAHAHA

I'm glad you think today is Sunday.

08/27/2018 03:14 PMPosted by Holygwar

Sign me up, too.
If only there was way to turn off that pesky warmode.
But alas blizz is forcing us into it....
1-5 is a small number it is just a questing group

08/27/2018 03:14 PMPosted by Effigie
08/27/2018 03:13 PMPosted by Zapey

HAHAHAH SMALL NUMBERS

HAHAHA

I'm glad you think today is Sunday.

Sign me up, too.
My, how quickly we've swung from "Wah, wah, there are no Allies in Warmode" to "OMG, they're kicking our butts!!!!".
Um.... PvP happened on a PvP shard? Pretty sure that's what is supposed to go in this space.

Overall, chum, I get that you're annoyed that this large group of Alliance gryphon-riders ran over your raid group like a freight train a couple of times or more. But I'm not sure what you're really looking for by posting in the forums; a lot of us are on the forums right now because we're not in-game, and might not be able to help. You'd probably have better luck using in-game chat, your guild, or a community that probably exists for helping Horde stomp Alliance when the need presents itself.

Or you can just turn War Mode off. Either way, the solution to the in-game issue you're experiencing is in-game. ;P
This smells fishy to me.

but anyway...

take Warmode off, or start making your own counter group.

Or go find that group of 15-20 horde that was terrorizing others last night.

Yep, find me in game and send me a whisper. I can chat with you about getting in the community.

One of our communities is full at 1000 but we started a second community to list when we are starting our raids/

We also often list in group finder so take a look for us there as well. The raids are very structured so if you don't follow the Raid Leader you might get booted but we have folks who roll with us from all servers and network with other large Alliance guilds to run events.

All are welcome (except Horde players of course)
well i can attest to the greatness of Anduin's Knights, the Horde were invading our tiny hamlet of Goldshire many times a day and no alliance champions were to be found. Then like on white clouds of glory heroes came and cleansed our town of the filth, and they keep on doing it. Now they are all over Azeroth keeping us safe and I'm happy for it. FOR THE ALLIANCE!